1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Zor ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout (Full Episodes)

Discussion in 'Zor Ka Jhatka - Hall Of Fame' started by Naina20071, Feb 1, 2011.

1. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

guys wanna know that show air from Monday to Thursday .because i thought its mon to friday .After 2day episode srk said we met on monday :confused:

2. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

claudiaaaa, dimpyyyy, what are you doing? :drama:
    i was so sure 1 of these girls would win :lol:

i love the laugh SRK does for dimpy :pound:

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

some scenes going through my head now and I remember when he said "ooh.. love bites!" :p when one of the contestants bit on the dividers to hold on to it:D

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

actual episodes are on mon-thurs
    friday is just an episode where they show extra bits & the contestants talking (not an actual episode where they compete..(SRK isnt hosting)
    thats what yesterdays promo on tv looked like anyway

last week this 5th episode was on saturday since the first epi started on tuesday
    those episodes are boring

no wonder why theres no promos and stuff..well im not sure but i will check anyway when it begins just to make sure
    they should have had an epi on friday too :crazy:

5. King4Ever

King4Ever I ❤ @iamsrk - My Hero!

Yeah I was expecting them to keep Friday as "Let SRK & his show help you promote your film" day for other stars to come & host with him :suspicious:

While the other four days are JUST HIM doing his thang *Sighs*

But guess not :drama:

6. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

7. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

8. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Jaya's commentary (belated!) on Episode 7, aired February 09th... :D:D:D

** SRK looks smashing in this one, by the way! :faint: And the Pappu-Papa jodi was lovely! :love:
    * When baby Vindu Dara Singh lovingly calls Khabrina "baby", SRK says "You proved today that men can flirt since birth!"
    * SRK calls the first round '100-meters teeth-breaking race'!
    * He tells Natasha "You're shouting so much, even the ball is trembling!" :lol:
    * For Narayani, "At least she has one ball in her hands today!" after she successfully conquers the big ball for the first time in all her appearances!
    * Sky: "Last time Ram Lal had hit you from behind and this time the swing has got you from the front..." after Sky's embarrassing incident! Sky tells Khabrina "You can imagine how I must have felt!" Shah retorts "How can she? She doesn't have the body part needed, right?" :pound:
    * He tells the new contestant Prasad as he is groping around in the dirt "What are you looking for? Your brains?"
    * Loved this new poem! :D "Pappu Pappu? Yes Papa, Chakravyu Challenge? Yes Papa, Jump on Spoons? No Papa, Laugh at Contestants? Yes Papa!" :D:D:D SRK adds, he is just like me - "evil"!
    * Sonica gets on to the center of the Chakravyu Challenge and falls flat on Sky! He looks elated! SRK quips, "Sky, feeling very happy? Let me remind you that you don't have the means to make you very happy right now!" (Referring to the accident he had in the previous round!)
    * Raja holds on to the dear lattoo lathwar as he is swept off in Round 3 and tries to get his feet on the next spots! SRK says, "He thought it was a bus that would go drop him at the end!"

Loved his ending line: "Remember, love your neighbors - lots and lots, but don't ever get caught!" :D:D:D

Anjali72 says thanks.
  9. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

Re : Zor ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout (Full Episodes)

OMG this is sooooooo funny , if only i could understand while watching.......thank's so much jaya for translating

10. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Zor Ka Jhatka - Episode 9 - 14th Feb 2011 (Full Episode)

Valentine's Day Special !! :)

kahaanii2802 says thanks.
  11. danshula

^Just edited the post with New Media Feature!! So Cool & Awesome!!

12. iam_ellie

iam_ellie Member

@danshula thank you for the video!

It's always a pleasure to see this show! I laugh a lot! Shah Rukh is soooooo funny! Even if I don't understand Hindi unfortunately [​IMG]

Anyway thanks for the some translations @Jaya! It help a lot!! [​IMG]

13. danshula

@Ellie - awww !! dear! I am glad atleast you enjoy the show despite of not knowing the language! Thanks Jaya for translations! :)

@Sid - Hey, The show airs from Monday to Friday! But ShahRukh said that on thursday that we will meet on Monday because on friday's episode they were going to show all the highlights and feedback from the contestants on the show. Thats why! otherwise in the previous week shahrukh was there till friday! this week also he will be there till friday! :thumb: hope the confusion is clear!

14. mumbiene

shahrukhjaan says thanks.
  15. mumbiene

16. danshula

shahrukhjaan says thanks.
  17. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Jaya's commentary (finally!) on Episode 8, aired February 10th... :D:D:D

* SRK introduces the two surprise contestants and adds at the end, “The way they acted out their parts, thank god, they are not actors!”
    * When Jai Bhagwan falls off the 2nd Jhoola which has been christened Daga here, Khabrina has a good laugh. SRK cautions her, "Don't act too smart Khabrina, even you are on Daga's list!"
    * The Captain says that he thinks Claudia is a good performer and thinks that she is tough competition. SRK retorts, "Being a captain you are complimenting foreign forces?"
    * Gulabo Claudia is obsessed with Hindi (we all know by now) and quite a lot of the things she says are grammatically incorrect. So SRK quips, "Gulabo, after breaking Hindi's leg, is going forward to break her own!" :D:D:D
    * Priyadarshini calls out to the mighty Ganges river to help her cross her boat. SRK answers, "Priyadarshini, first get your boat checked - it has 10-20 holes!"
    * As Priyadarshini half-heatedly puts her first step on the bar, SRK tells her, "Half go here, half go there and the rest fall into the water..." And she falls!
    * They show Priya throwing away the screws from her head. SRK says, "Hey, what are you doing? Oh, throwing your screws off? No problem - anyway, none of them is working!"
    * SRK tells Priyadarshini, "Please dear, don't cry. The whole of India is in tears for you - they have been laughing so hard..." <Priyadarshini is really one of a kind! :rofl:>
    * Prasad comes out of the dirt. Khabrina goes, "Have to put in new dirt; everything has come out!"
    * SRK calls this an amazing show! Somebody's fall rises the mood of the show after all!
    * When Narayani hangs at the edge trying to get to the middle in the Chakravyuh Challenge, she is at Claudia's feet. Shah writes the script for this scene "Claudia dear, please give me a place at your feet..." After Narayani climbs up, the script goes "Hey you white w***h, move away from me!" :pound:
    * SRK describes the mixer-grinder round as a cricket match. When the contestants are going round-and-round and shouting out loud, he quips, "This must be the first match where the players are shouting and the audience is silent"
    * SRK tells Captain Albert (as he stops at the final step and tries to help the girls out), "Hey, did I send you there to win or to become the hero of those girls, ha?"
    * He inspires Jai very sweetly :)
    * Liked the last part where SRK mouths his famous dialogue from Baazigar with a lot of style, "Haarke Jeetne Walon Ko (People who win by losing are called...)..." And Khabrina, goes, "Sikander". Wrong, says SRK. Khabrina corrects herself "Jaanbaaz". SRK says, "Take 2, it's baa-baa-baazi...", Khabrina replies "Chaalbaaz"! SRK says, "Khabrina, you want to be in Argentina or not?". Khabrina excitedly says "Khiladi". (All famous movies from other actors :D) SRK says "Let her pack up and go..." He turns around, looks back suspiciously, "What, I gotta pack up? Oh, no, no, let's not mind what she is saying, right. No no, she's very good..." :pound:

Thanks everyone for liking the commentaries. Am trying to give you glimpses of all the fun that go around on this show. Though reading later isn't as much fun, I hope I can add some more laughter at least. :thumb:

mitwa, sonataca and Alenka thank this.
  18. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

as much as i'd like to watch the episodes i'm going to wait for the u-know-which site to upload them with subtitles, so i can understand every bit :D i can manage hindi very well but i still need a bit of help, especially when i can't focus on translating while watching Shah :love:

19. danshula

@Dea - the site you are taking about has decided not to post any videos of ZKJ on their site with english subs! (sorry!! )

20. kotsheno

kotsheno Well-Known Member

Dea says thanks.