1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Zor ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout (Full Episodes)

Discussion in 'Zor Ka Jhatka - Hall Of Fame' started by Naina20071, Feb 1, 2011.

1. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Zor ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout (Full Episodes)

You are welcome... May be someone will upload episodes on YT with subs later on... Anyway, watching Shah's antics is awesome too. :):):)

2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

3. mumbiene

4. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

i love the show and its going batter and batter and on Monday we have Suri ji .i am sure its goanna be best episode .....

5. jg2k

jg2k The.One

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

its understandable that translating a full episode would be very difficult, but for those who understand hindi, is it possible to possibly give us selective lines or jokes that highlighted the episodes? something you think that's worth mentioning here?

7. jg2k

jg2k The.One

SRK is so full of these witty one-liners and naughty jokes that it's difficult to remember all of the funny things he keeps on saying. The last episode is still fresh in my mind though: Here (as you have seen) SRK appears as Raj and Suri. They are both conversing and commenting in their typical styles. Suri in his usual sweet, kind and lovable style and Raj is his loud Punjabi and flirtatious style!

Suri is kind of scared of the different obstacles and is praying that all the "ladies" (he claims to have not seen so many women all at once ever before! :D) can get past them without getting hurt. Raj says that he loves to see women fighting it out. Suri address all the participants with his typical "Ji" at the end while Raj calls them "_____ Partner" - love to hear that tone in his voice. :love:

Suri also offers to help the women by giving them rides on his scooter and Raj scoffs at him by saying that women nowadays don't ride scooters anymore; they love bikes! Also, Raj calls Suri outdated! :rofl:

Raj tries to teach Suri his signature romantic dance step by lifting his hands and Suri goes "Oh! My shirt will get untucked if I try that!!!" :lol:

And Suri goes for a break to feast upon the Biriyani and Paranthas that Taani Ji has lovingly packed for him. When Raj asks for a share, he says, "Why, is she my wife or yours?" :D

Towards the end when participant Simran Mundi does well and crosses the semi-final hurdle, Raj expresses his love for her and promises to her parents that he'll soon come visiting to ask for her hand! He also does an imaginary jig with her and gives her a rose. :p

And so on... Sorry, I am missing out on a lot of the great moments. But I hope I could give you all a glimpse of today's episode. I'll try to update for the other episodes too... :):):)

8. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

@Jaya - Thanks for doing this for people who dont understand Hindi :thumb:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys look what I found! :D
    On Youtube! I think its because Imagine TV has Partnered Channel with Youtube. But now if you go to the Zor ka Jhatka Official Video - This One (or any other video from Imagine which is on the list of Zor ka Jhatka SHOW under the link posted later ) --> [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Jsw6Ku6wI ] , you will be able to click on Zor Ka Jhatka(in Title) part (It will be in Blue Colour) and it will redirect you to this page -->

[ http://www.youtube.com/show/zorkajhatkatotalwipeout?s=1 ]
    The Link which I posted above basically summarizes everything and every video details + clips from Zor ka Jhatka that Imagine TV have / will Upload on their Youtube Channel.
    On the link, You have option on top top to click on "Full Episodes", which basically gives you all the Full Episodes on Season 1 of Zor ka Jhatka and just beside Full Episodes button you have "Clips" Button too! It basically shows you all the various clips from Zor ka Jhatka with description. If you are on Youtube then you can Subscribe it too! :D

It is pretty Handy-Dandy and Cool!! Check it Out guys! Here it is Once again! -->
    [ http://www.youtube.com/show/zorkajhatkatotalwipeout?s=1 ]

9. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

they didnt upload the the full video of episode 5 yet
    waiting to download it

also i think SRK did a great job doing a double role in yesterdays episode :love:

10. mumbiene

11. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

wow mr angry gaurav is still...angry :rofl:
    doesnt he ever relax his face and smile or is his face naturally in a scowl all the time :lol:

SRK looks so hat :target: yellow yellow dirty fellow :faint:

12. King4Ever

King4Ever I ❤ @iamsrk - My Hero!

You mean HOT right :p

Can't wait :pout:

:lol:

13. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

no..hat was right :lol::lie:

oops :redface:

14. mumbiene

15. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Jaya's commentary on Episode 6, aired February 08th... :D:D:D

Today all the players were in true "character" all thanks to SRK! :p Shah started the evening by complimenting Khabrina Soumya - her side-pony, flowers and 440 Watts smile had made Shah Rukh true blue filmy! To keep up with the mood, all the participants donned their favorite movie-characters!

Some of the wittiest comments on the show:
    * SRK tells Priyadarshini Singh as she falls into the "kichad" and has a tough time getting out of the dirt, "... must be someone in the mud who holds on to your leg every time!"
    * Claudia is busy singing and jiving to "Sheila Ki Jawani" when SRK tells her to make sure that her youth (jawani) doesn't come in between her and the title!
    * As Vrajesh Hirjee "Ghajini" falls in the first round, SRK quips that we should take a quick recap as we "might have forgotten by now as to how he fell!"
    * As Priyadarshini Singh constantly fumbles right before she takes the first step towards her obstacle, SRK says that she must be thinking of the GPL that she have had in her previous appearance! The recap scene with Priyadarshini in the foreground is hilarious!
    * He gets two "surprise tough" new additions to the show and when both of them fall weirdly in the first round, SRK quips "Sorry to the entire nation for bringing them on..."

Today's show, as usual, was filled with sidesplitting moments and most of them were in Hindi and made all the falling and getting hit moments of the show really really hilarious... And as SRK mentioned in the beginning of the show - "We always get what we pray for. So, for a long long time all the participants of this game must have prayed very hard that far away from India, in a place called Argentina, somebody will hit them, bash them up and take them for a real wild ride"!!!

16. mumbiene

17. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

after mink brar's performance she got SRK to kiss all her boo-boo's and slyly got one on the lips :rofl:
    [air kisses]

aww, SRK is so cute :love:
    i love the way he said 'all these women are taking such advantages of me here and im not even complaining one bit'
    haha, SRK! :rofl:

also a lady beat 2 guys today in the wipeout zone :whoo:
    & at the end SRK got down on one knee & sang Tujhe dekha for her :faint: (her name is simran..Raj also sang the punjabi version for her on monday!)

now, in the wise words of vidya balan... where's my gun? :pound::suspicious:

& SRK was looking especially sexy today for some reason :faint2:
    hope i dont sound jealous btw. :lol:

18. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG I knowwww!!! Felt so happy to see a girl win!!!! :peace:

19. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you so much jaya, he's hilarious! I watched suri/raj episode it was brilliant! again I felt they were two people. I could catch some of what he said in Hindi but thanks to you I could understand more of what's going on.
    thank you for taking the time and explaining things for us.

:rofl:

20. mumbiene

jg2k says thanks.