1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Zor ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout (Full Episodes)

Discussion in 'Zor Ka Jhatka - Hall Of Fame' started by Naina20071, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Naina20071

Naina20071 Well-Known Member

2. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

Re: Zor Ka Jhatka - Episode 1

watching it on tv, love it
    SRK is making it worthwhile, just love his voice so much!! :faint:

3. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Oh, love the first episode,:)
    thanks for posting, Naina.:thumb:

4. King4Ever

King4Ever I ❤ @iamsrk - My Hero!

Hehe just finished watching the first episode & I want more!! Now please :D :D :D

Shah Rukh was GREAT :baby:

5. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

Re : Zor Ka Jhatka - Episode 1

have to say i laughed a lot though i don't understand hindi very well because his expressions and mimics are so funny also love it when he changes his voice , he just rocks!!!!

6. jg2k

jg2k The.One

OMG! Hilarious... Really funny! And SRK is as usual at his wittiest and naughtiest best! :p

7. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

Re: Re : Zor Ka Jhatka - Episode 1

i loooooved SRK's hariyanvi & punjabi accents, it was so cute!! :love:
    & i love his wit & funny jokes, the show was awesome :target:
    he had me & my family laughing all throughout

for me, the show rocked & SRK did even more so
    its just like the other one i watched

cant wait for tomorrow :D

8. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Just got back home from classes! Now really eager to watch it :)

In btw I had a suggestion, can one of the moderators change the thread name to "Zor ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout (Full Episodes)" ???
    so, on this thread we will only post Videos of WHOLE episode, as the day goes by. and we will not post any news videos , etc. And Imagine TV on Youtube will upload whole episodes on youtube everyday. So we can have track of all Youtube Full episode videos here. What say?

For news videos we can have another thread or something!! I dunno. But Like we have thread for all the promos, we can have this thread for Full EPisodes posted by Imagine TV on YOutube :)

Currently the thread says - its opened for Episode 1 only, would be great if some moderator atleast changed the name. Thankyou!! (Just a suggestion & opinion! :)

9. Neeran

Neeran It's only us!

Finally I saw it!:D. I quite enjoy it frankly. Very fast and quick and I love such physical shows since I was a child. SRK was so much fun and cute!:nod:

My only complain is he should be wearing casual clothes to match his wit!:hippie:. He is wearing to much clothes for such a show!:p

And it will be more fun if he was like sitting in some sofa eating some chips or whatever :popcorn: watching the contests and fire his witty remarks on them...:heh:. It will be so cozy and cool!:cool:

Looking forward to watch the next episodes now :thumb:.

10. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

wooohoo!! Imagine TV posted the second episode of ZKJ 4 hours early online today! seems like we have a treat!!! Cant wait to watch it myself

Zor Ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout - Ep 2 - 2nd Feb 2011 (Full Episode)
    [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afy_6qmArqc&feature=feedu ]

EDIT!!
    Guys they have now made the video on PRIVATE as the show aiirng on TV at the moment! After the show gets over on TV , they will make it non-private. So this link will work again!

11. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

these ones i have to download to watch
    almost 1 hour long vids dont load properly for me

i like that they put it on so fast

how comes there arent any official pics from the episodes
    i wish there was!

12. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddd! My tummy hurts so bad... HILARIOUS!!!
    SRK's tooooooooooo goooooooooooood! :dance::dance::dance:

13. jg2k

jg2k The.One

14. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

I totally agree with u:thumb: he must wear casual clothes and sit on a sofa....
    i find it weird when he is standing there

15. srkgauri

Re : Re: Zor ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout (Full Episodes)

wish i understood hindi :(:(:(:(:(:(

16. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Re: Re : Re: Zor ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout (Full Episodes)

Awwww... I am so sorry dear! I hope they get the sub-titles up there soon. I could have helped translate if it was a small show - but for one hour (and the rate at which he cracks those jokes:D), I know I won't be of much help! :(

17. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

Re: Re : Re: Zor ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout (Full Episodes)

me too yaar! I 'm getting very frustrated actually...Though I understand SOME i want to understand it ALL

18. srkgauri

Re : Re: Re : Re: Zor ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout (Full Episodes)

i dont think there will be subs for this show :( and i understand it won't be easy for you to translate thank's ayway :D i'll just be content with SRK's expressions/voice and the bit i understand

19. srkgauri

Re : Re: Re : Re: Zor ka Jhatka - Total Wipeout (Full Episodes)

yeah because i am sure i'll will laugh more if i understand every word his pronounces

20. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

I saw the first episode and I understood some jokes "big balls are coming next" :pound: :pound: which was in English of course that's why I understood some of them. However, I already hate that show when I watched other versions that's why I guess I won't watch the next episodes .....and SRK just comments on the guys and girls :D anyway.....hope it succeeds and he does a great job as always :thumb: