1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Zor Ka Jhatka - show comments and reviews

Discussion in 'Zor Ka Jhatka' started by srkfan125, Feb 1, 2011.

1. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

good to hear from you Ela after all these years :cheer2::lol:

me too
    it feels so goooood to see him on screen and having so much fun and making the show fun :D:D:love:

2. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: Re: Zor Ka Jhatka - show comments and reviews

aahh .. shush :fish::suspicious:
    :pound:

missed you too :hug::kiss:

3. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

please stay a little more active..at least weekends :sad::hug:

and im glad you like the show
    was waiting for your comment :D

4. Ella

AW: Zor Ka Jhatka - show comments and reviews

as some things changed could be that i will have more time at the weekends now :nod:

its not just that i love Shah Rukhs comments .. of course i do :D:love::p and i said it before .. i loved to watch Takeshi's castle .. its the perfect show to distract, laugh your ass off and nothing else ... :lol: :pound:

5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i used to watch takeshi's castle but now i prefer all the versions of wipeout
    its just funny :p

i think SRK's commentating makes it even funnier :rofl:

6. Ella

AW: Zor Ka Jhatka - show comments and reviews

i read something this week (forgot where and who said it :confused2: but it doesn't matter as i loved it :p)

.... i speak ironic very well .. most with a sartastic accent ...

guess it describes it very well :lol: :rofl:

7. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

I loved the show - only SRK's presence can make anything watchable for me, and this one has his commentary and cracking jokes made it more interesting to watch it.

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

any highlights you could share with many of us who don't speak/understand Hindi?

9. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Some of the things which I found funny are the following:

*Shah Rukh likes to call Akashdeep Saigal, sky. :lol:
    *He called Narayani Shashtri, Nari Narayani :D which means woman.
    *Whenever the second stage is going on, according to him, everyone becomes Nawabs, meaning they keep on being polite and ask each other to go first.
    *When Claudia was in the spinning round with the rest of the guys, he compared Raja and her and said she is more badnaam :pound: which means she has more bad name now, she is hanging out, actually spinning with so many boys (in hindi, woh kitne ladko ke saath ghum rahi hai :pound:)
    *Mink is a fan of Shah Rukh but when she was at part with Ramlal and she started doing Hrithik's Ek Pal dance, he got angry and said that he won't motivate her no more.
    *He kept on commenting about Hanif since Hanif would occassionally break into dance and Shah Rukh would say, it's not a dance show!
    *Gaurav was having a tough time at the Nawabi stage (my name for the second stage) and Shah Rukh kept saying a lot of funny things.
    *When Bhaktiyar was at the boxing part, Shah Rukh sent a message to Tanaaz (Bhaktiyar's wife) saying she should punch Bhaktiyar more often. :D

I guess many people found the ball jokes funny though I have very low knowledge about balls...is it something vulgar? :confused:

Since I watched only the first two episodes, these were some of the funny things for me. :D

10. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

The episode with Raj and Suri is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

11. nika

nika Well-Known Member

Actually I just watched two episodes and also wanted to post some highlights. But trust me... they are damn hilarious just on the video with all things that are happening around. He keeps commenting so fast and in such funny tone that you cant compare it with just writing them here.

12. nika

nika Well-Known Member

Yes its a slang!!! :D
    Big balls refers to the red balls on the show but he keeps using it as a two-sided word... One: balls... Two:aaah :redface:
    dont know how to say :rolleyes:... sorry to use the word because he doesnt: testicle

13. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

ooohhhhhhhhhhh! ok. Now I get it...I think. :lol:

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

haha Rumana, it was a little obvious na? :fish::lol:

also i like the way he keeps comparing them to frogs becos of the way they jump on them :lol:
    and i really miss Ram Lal's GPL's... i think after everyone saw that day were 2 of them got the biggest GPL's they got plenty motivated to not stand around :p

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

lol, king nattu SRK! :p

16. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

i saw today episode valentine one.And i realize that at the break there were if i remind correctly 3 new brands ads shown .So i think ZKJ really works for imagine tv .because if show like then its get brands .
    And the environment of planet srk cool.But need time to know where are things place.[​IMG]I am sorry iam saying this but the peach color i fond difficult to read .some other color like light violet :D the color i used to highlight the text...

17. Neeran

Neeran It's only us!

I'm really enjoying it more now. Shah Rukh is so much fun and beside that he is looking damn cute and behaving even cuter! ​

18. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Shahrukh Khan appearing in his famous characters in Zor Ka Jhatka to pull crowd

Tuesday, 22 February 2011 08:31
    Shahrukh is trying to bring all kind of masala to his otherwise boring television Show Zor Ka Jhatka. Apart from inviting guest like Priyanka Chopra who is a crowd puller he is making appearances as his famous characters that he has played in different movies.

Zor Ka Jahtka is not going as great as expected by the producers and SRK was not able to do a come back to the silver screen with this reality show as well. It is hard to believe that this actor started his career from the television screen and now people are refusing to see his work on television. We all can say that it is hard luck as Shahrukh does the best he can do with whatever is given to him.
    Whatever rating Zor Ka Jhatka is getting is because of King Khan and all the antics he is trying to pull for the show. In a latest episode he had Priyanka Chopra to promote her movie 7 Khoon Maaf and to make matters funny he himself donned on the seven famous characters that he has played on the silver screen. These characters were Raj from Don, Kal Ho Na Ho, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Rahul from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai , Deva from Devdas , Rahul Mehra from Darr , Raj Aryan from Mohobbatein, Om from Om Shanti Om and Don.
    [​IMG]
    This is a big year for the King Khan as two of his high profile movies Don 2 and Ra One is coming to the theater this year. Although much hype is already created by the release of SRK’s grungy look for Don 2 people are yet to go gaga over his acting.
    http://ic-technews.com/entertainmen...ous-characters-in-zor-ka-jhatka-to-pull-crowd

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  19. Amarkanth Varma

Amarkanth Varma Active Member

For me it's like a one-man-show...whoever may act aside or in Argentina...the channel would never have done this show without the man who rules the Mumbai film industry (in a certain way...).