1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Verdicts - Discuss the episodes here

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by akoori, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

ug!! that tr ash is just:mad:

2. Astri

Astri New Member

I already got the tape of the last episode!!! Will watch it tonight. Really wanna see Shahrukh and Salman togeteher again.

3. coireansteal

coireansteal New Member

Hello all,

I'm doing my best, downloaded all episodes and watching as many as I can. My internet troubles are still the same, but thanks to Sonal's wonderful translations I'm now on episode38.

I'm learning things about Indian culture, especially that there's two things everyone should know inside out: the Mahabharata and everything about Cricket. I feel happy when I can answer some of the India-related questions and I noticed that questions are recycled, as a couple that were asked from Preity and Rani have been asked from other contestants.

I feel pretty good because most of the world-related questions I can answer and sometimes that would earn me quite a lot of money on KBC. :p

I didn't like ep37, but SRK looked good and he was really funny with that guy, I think Visu, who just couldn't make his mind up about Sikander Lodi or Ibrahim Lodi. SRK was so funny then. :D

So thanks everyone for taking part in watching this show. I've been enjoying myself a lot. :clap2:

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you Chris for your input, and welcome to the Planet. yes, hindi cinema in general, and srk in particular are incredible and very interesting to watch and learn from, and enjoy!.
    good to read from you , we hope to read more and get to know you more.