1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Verdicts - Discuss the episodes here

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by akoori, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

lol yes and tehre was BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!! where sanju and boman cracked up

also baoman is a bathroom singer...really good:thumb:

2. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

the ep with sanju was the best...so cute too, esp where the topic boman bathing was hilarious

3. serenity

serenity New Member

yes I agree, the episode with sanju and boman is the best and funniest I loved it. thanks to sonal for the translation too. :thumb:

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

youre welcome serenity... i loved the celebrities on KBC, though i think that Sanju and Boman take the cake when it comes to comedy...

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I LLLLOVED the episode with Saju/boman it was so hilarious!!! I laughed so hard. just looking at those two made me laugh. the look on their faces, the way the move, and that part with Arshad had me ROFL. :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :rofl: :rofl:
    I knew this episode would be the best. and it was.

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

sonal, thank you sweetheart, you made it so easy for many of us.

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

by the way, I was very impressed by boman iran's singing!! he can truly sing and his voice is awesome. his ability to change voices while singing is truly amazing. he should be on Indian idol :p

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:hug: youre welcome didi...

9. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

definitely...it was hilarious... i was shocked, but he was very cute, though my fav part was listening to arshad's reaction of getting the answer wrong...we heard bleep....lol

10. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

I was waiting for this episode and I absolutely loved it. Boman and Sanju were great! I've liked Boman since I first saw him in MHN. He's a very talented actor and it turns out he's also a very good singer. As for Sanju - I like him more and more.

11. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

yup...same here...sanju cannot be disliked...its just how they are..

its cute how srk tied rakhis to them...and that sanju considers him a bro...that was adorable!

12. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Wonderful episode, they had me in splits from the first moment to the last... absolutely wonderful. Best of the three celeb shows.
    I had a good feeling about Boman - now I'm sure I like him a lot.

LOL, SRK between the two of them looked so tiny but adorable. :love:
    I think I need to watch the episode again...Now!

13. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yes that was so funny I got cramps from laughing :p and the look on srk's face when laughing at him when he swore (bleep):D priceless!

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

i agree Marj. I also liked boman from mhn but I also loved him in munna bhai mbbs. sanju.. he is a sweetheart, regardless of his tough look.

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

its definately worth watching again.

16. ahmadin

ahmadin New Member

the episode with sanjay and boman was the greatest and funnest. boman blew me away with his singing. he was terrific.
    they were so funny and unrehersed, my favorite show.

17. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Episode 42: OMG!!! I Couldn't stop laughing when Shah Rukh said the contestants wife tried not to show her teeth while laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And the way Shah Rukh smiled when the guy explained that you have to smile in a way that your teeth aren't shown :rofl:

Episode 43: hahaha Phone a friend was so funny!!!!! :rofl: The way the friend's wife giggles at the end of their conversation OMG ahhahaah :rofl:

But oooooooooowh... Shah Rukh started the countdownnnnnnnnn!!!! 9 more episodes left :(:(:(:(:(

18. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

same here il oved those two episodes!

19. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

I had a backlog of 4 episodes to catch up... I watched them in one go today... I might've OD-ed slightly :wacko:

But I couldn't stop myself... love the casual clothes [insert drooling smiley here]:D

The countdown is so depressing though... :pout:

20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

count me in luxia, I also have a backlog and have to start watching the episodes in a descending order to catch up.