1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Verdicts - Discuss the episodes here

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by akoori, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Hahaha wasn't this the phone-a-friend with Vikas? SRK was soo sweet when he sang that song to Britney Spears (Komal) :heart:...I kept playing it over and over :p

2. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

WHAHAHAHA YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG the way he talked combined with his and Shah Rukh's facial expressiong OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:I had pain in my tummy because I couldn't stop laughing! :rofl:

3. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yeah...same here he even ledt his studies coz of his mum:(

4. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

me toooooooooooo!! he kept switing the answers and kept repeating the questions !!

5. Rajshri

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! OMG I LOOOOOOVED episode 36!!!!! Shah Rukh was so funny!!! haahaha and OMG the second guy was so sweet! hahah I love the way he laughed! :lol: Phone a friend was great again!!! :clap2: "Are you shourie"? :lol: And the girl at the end OMG!!!!! :lol: Smart Girl! :eyebrows: :p

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I can't keep up with this man he is too fast for me now.. I am trying to catch up. slow down :p

7. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

lol yeah tha tgirl...cracked me up:)

8. Poonam

Poonam New Member

The last episode on Thursday with Rahul Ghai was good fun. Yes . loved , loved, loved that 'Are you Shourie?' one. hai allah, how does he come up with these things so quickly???

And what about his response to Rahul when he laughed at the first question of the episode? Rahul was obviously amused at how easy it was and he sort of smirked. SRK just imitated him perfectly and said in Hindi ,"Let me see how you handle the next question!" This is the best 'reality show' I've seen!!! SRK is simply fantastic at mimicking people, so patient at blowing kisses and sending love to all the little boys and girls ...omg! Don't know how I'm going to survive the KBC habit after April...:crazy:

9. Rajshri

OMG yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! WHAHAHAHAAHH [​IMG]

10. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

:love: What a great episode! Black suit, black shirt, black tie... :faint:
    I love his witty one-liners or 'bad jokes' as he calls them, simply amazing. His interaction with Rahul was wonderful.

:rofl: OMG, the question about olympic masscots... he sounds so cute saying this, but still I volunteer to coach him in the proper pronounciation.... and I'll make sure to spend a lot of time on that. :D :p
    (Just to add to his explanation: Beibei Jingjing Huanhuan Yingying Nini - if you take just the first syllable of each word, you get "Beijing welcomes you" :nerd: :) )

11. Poonam

Poonam New Member

He's consistently good, but when the contestant is young, and/or female, bright, quick with answers , have you noticed how much more charged up he gets ? and then the jokes just flow !!

12. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

When he started telling Rohit that to fit into Formula 1 car he'd have to loose wait, as the same thought crossed my mind, I was sitting there, thinking: "no... he cannot possibly be about to say it... :scared: yup, he just did say it." I lost it then. :rofl:
    And I have to admit that Rohit took it in stride, cool contestant :thumb:

13. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

LOOOOOL yes i loved that bit!

14. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

I loved the "Are you shourie?" bit!! That was soo out of nowhere but sooo funny :pound: And then when that contestant, Rahul, didn't know the second question he let out this loud, "Huhh!" :rofl:OMG I was dying! :pound:

15. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

i loved yesterday surprise!

and boy srk wasnt in a suit!! he loooked sooooooo goood!:eek:

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

are you shourie?! LOL !!!!!!! [​IMG] I've got to see that one, I'm still working on catching up.:D

17. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

LOL!! You're gonna love it :D

18. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

@ poonam

i did notice that....i think he can relate more to them :)

19. Rajshri

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Sanju and Boman were greaaaaaaaaaat!!! hahahahaha :lol: Shah Rukh was sooooooooooooooooooo sweet and OMG he looked DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I love it how he said: "Sanju yaar!" OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was so cute!!! :eek: :kiss: And LOL!!! When they called Arshad!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl:

20. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

Can't wait to see this episode. With Sanju and Boman it had to be fun :)