1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Verdicts - Discuss the episodes here

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by akoori, Jan 22, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

ive just put the translations up :thumb:

2. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Anybody saw yesterday's show?!?!? :scared::scared::scared: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

LOOOOVED his message for the youngsters :heart: He said something like: "If you work hard now, you'll have comfort in the future. If you live in comfort now, you'll have to work hard in the future" :clap2:

3. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was sooo sweet! :heart: I loved how he went for a break....when he said, "Ehh hindi mein bol!" He gave the most adorable smile there :kiss:

4. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Isn't there a huge difference between the early episodes and now? He has mastered the art and is so chilled out now, completely relaxed and obviously having a ball! God, i'm gonna miss this daily SRK fix when the show winds down next month.

5. Rajshri

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawh don't remind ussssssssss :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I'll miss him too yaar!!!!!!! :(

6. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

ooooooh yeah...his collar:eek: :eek:

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

make caps nattu??? :eek:
    I'm SSOOO far behind I need to catch up quick!

8. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Re: ep 31.

I absolutely adore his sense of humour. The way he's trying to pass himself off as a henpecked husband... "vile, savage, filthy creatures with bad habits - something my wife would say about me". :heh: :pound:

And OMG the 25lakh question about the Chinese spacecraft!!! He had me in splits mispronouncing all those names... "zoonzing"??? :pound: :pound: :pound: so cute and adorable. :love: :D

How will I survive without my daily dose of KBC SRK after April 19th - I have no idea. :scared: Better not to think about it yet....

9. Poonam

Poonam New Member

The 'Mundu Episode' - what else can you call it - omg, this one was craaaaaazyyyyy !!!! When Sanjaya and SRK walked in wearing identical Mundus(Dhotis) the audience went berserk and so did I. I was actually jumping up and down with toothpaste coming out of my mouth !! :D SRK looked so hot and sweet, I could barely listen to what he was saying. And all those jokes while lifting his lungi , calling it a 'vulgar display', with that naughty smile....:tape2: he's an adorable badmaash, really, really wicked! God, I'm still recovering from last night...:p He's really taken this show to a different place.

10. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

OMG I loved the Mundu episode!! There were soooo many funny moments...I couldn't stop my laughter even for a second :D He looked sooo cuute in a mundu :p I was sad when he took it off though lol, i wish he wore it throughout the whole episode! And OMG, I LOVED the way he spoke Punjabi with the second guy!! The punjabi rap was excellent! And then when he was saying how his first role was a parrot (the way he was going Ta ti ta ta LOL) and in the Ram leela he played a monkey (the face he made like a monkey's :pound::pound:)....Damn it was one crazy episode! How does he think of these things sooo fast?! :eek: :rofl:

11. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yup i loved thast episode too!

12. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Me too. Great episode.
    Comparing with the first episodes he's improved a lot. Well, "improved" is not a good word since there was nothing wrong before... he just seems more relaxed, more at ease, in his element.

13. Rajshri

O MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! What a GREAT GREAT GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: I couldn't stop laughing with Phone a friend OMG!!! Everybody at home is asleep, but I laughed so hard WAHAHHAHA I just couldn't stop it was so funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The 2nd contestant was so sweet too!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! Can't wait till tomorrow's show!!! :kiss:

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

which episode you're talking about nattu, I'm getting lost :p

15. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

I finally managed to watch KBC3 episodes up to the "mundu episode". It was simply brilliant! What I loved about it? Everything! Poonam and Shilpz said it all!

16. Rajshri

hahahaha the 33rd episode :p (March 19th)

17. Rajshri

Today's show (34th) was great againnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! He was wearing the Indian Cricket Team shirt!!! He looked SOOOOOOO HOT!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: He was so sweet!!! I loved the contestants too! The first one (Britney Spears :p ) was sooooooooooooooo cute!!! :kiss: The woman who came after her was very sweet too :)

18. Michelle

Michelle THE BAADSHAH RULES!

kbc has become my drug i live on n god knows how i'll be able to survive when it goes off air.:(

19. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

U have said it yaar :thumb: :heart: :rolleyes: it's also for me. The last episodes were so funny and enteartaining and i enjoyed them so much!

The 32th episode was great and also the 33, simply great :clap2: he was so hot and his expressions were to die for :eek: :eek: i laughed so much
    I loved the punjabi contestant ;) and also britney :D

20. Rajshri

I loved episode 35!!! Phone a friend was too funny!!! WHAHAHAH :lol: And of course I loooooved his PINK clothes! :D I hope this contestant wins A LOT tomorrow! :hug: His mother is ill and he wants to win money for her treatment. Shah Rukh really wants him to win, he keeps pushing him to think out loud. You can just see how much he wants the guy to win :kiss: