1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Verdicts - Discuss the episodes here

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by akoori, Jan 22, 2007.

1. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

I loved the Holi episode, too (the funny faces, Preity's laughter, the dance...) I was smiling all the time. I also noticed that they all are really good friends. As for Shah Rukh, I really love it when he makes those funny faces. :)

2. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

I loved yesterday's show!!! I think the first guy was just really really reaaaaaaaally shy and had lots of respect for Shah Rukh. Even when Shah Rukh said goodbye to him, he couldn't look him in the eyes, he bowed his head a little bit. I thought he was very funny and cute! :p

I LOOOOOOOOOOVED what Shah Rukh said in the beginning of the show: "We watch romantic movies that are 3 hours long, but forget to take 3 seconds to tell our wives 'I love you!' " LOOOOOVE this man!!!! :heart::heart: :kiss: :heart::heart:

3. SIXPAK GQ

SIXPAK GQ New Member

does his wife really call him at the end? i dont think there is anyone on the other line of that phone srk is talking to......

4. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

lol course not:becky:

5. Rajshri

No it's no one :p It's part of his act ;)

6. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

i loved the march 7th show, his interaction with the eye doctor (girl) was very HOT and charming....i just wish i would have understood what he said, me being not indian i got most of it, >very impressive, i say< but i could not get the rest. I hope it will be translated soon.

@ sonal....

:help: :help:

7. SIXPAK GQ

SIXPAK GQ New Member

its more fun watching it when the contestant are a female...its a whole new type of interaction that SRK presents......

8. Rajshri

OMG today's show was GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Loved the episode with the doctor girl..SRK was flirting with her quite openly and lavishing her with compliments...I can't imagine she passed up a chance to dance with him, silly girl!

And yesterday's episode when the guy won 50 lakh rupees was awesome. SRK is so cute , the way he gets all charged up and excited when a contestant starts getting close to the big figure. And what about his comment on his mother-in-law..."Sexy Savita" ?? Omg..that was fantastic!

10. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

I'm one episode behind - but that's normal now.

I agree with Imran, it's different when the contestants are female. SRK gets so cute then, especially when they are complimenting him.
    Silly doctor girl, didn't want to dance. :tsk: But why didn't she get a hug at the end?

And I miss the "Gauri" phone calls at the end of the show - they were usually hilarious.

11. SIXPAK GQ

SIXPAK GQ New Member

havent seen that episode, but from what you said, it just means she was cocky not to dance with him....

12. Rajshri

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG!!! He soooo wanted him to win the 2 crores!!!!!! He didn't want him to quit LOL! :p I'm happy the guy won so much, he was soooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!! :p

13. SIXPAK GQ

SIXPAK GQ New Member

pechaan kaun?

rajshri : yaar yeh doctor ke kaam ko practice kyun kehte hai?

14. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Translation?

Our Forum rule is to talk in english! :)

15. MarjorieGK

I was surprised that she didn't, especially that I got the impression she was flirting back. All this talk about the "dream date" or "spontaneity"; the KKHH song they sung together.

16. MarjorieGK

It's from the "Kar Le Kar Le" KBC song:

"Pehchaan kaun?"
    Do you recognize me?

"Doctor ke kaam ko practice kyon kehte hain?"
    Why is a doctor's job called a "practice"?
    (Literal translation: Why do they call a doctor’s job a "practice"?)

17. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yup he was!! kept nodding

18. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

she kept shakling his hand:suspicious: :mad:

19. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

the translation for episodes 27 and 28 will be up by monday... i havent seen them myself yet... :( sorry yaar, i had the others up today and hopefully ill be able to do them tomorrow night...

20. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

WOW the last 2 episodes the 27th and 28th were so great and funny!!! I loved his lovely interaction with the doctor girl, they were so sweet, i was sorry when she decided to quit. I wante more flirting lol :D

And wow the guy who has arrived to the 1 crore's question was so sweet and intelligent. I really wanted as SRK him to win 2 crore :D
    But really sexy savita is his mother in law, the mother of Gauri?
    And do you know what he was wearing in that episode on the right hand? He seems to have a black gountlet....