1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Verdicts - Discuss the episodes here

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by akoori, Jan 22, 2007.

1. akoori

akoori Well-Known Member

for those who watched it, what did you think of it???

I completely loved it. SRK had me in splits....he was outstanding.

but there will be a couple of things he will need to take care of, I guess it will be amendments over time, and his experience with it.

For 2 of the commercial breaks, he told the home viewers to come back quickly...rofl....the sponsors will surely tell him, that he's supposed to ask them to wait and not go....they should be seejng the ads!

he was warm, friendly, and just himself! He's such a natural...it was refreshing!

but....I must admit, I did not like the way he was calling the 2nd contestant "gugs" :eek:
    I wish he'd stick to the full name.....if I get to go on the show, my very unusual 1st name might be massacred further! :D :D

I logged in my answer for the har seat hot seat question.....

Can't wait for 9 PM trrow...:whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

2. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Re: The 1st episode jan 22

Thank you, akoori!
    I am always very thankful for your "inside-India-view"!! :thumb: :hug: :nod:

He will learn from his "mistakes" and get better and better... :)
    I wish you lots of fun with KBC and ShahRukh!!! :thumb:

3. Adaneth

Adaneth New Member

Thx for letting us know. Ohh i wish i could also see it. I am soo happy that the show works.

4. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

wow thx akoori!

5. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing Akoori! Sounds awesome, I can't wait to see him!! :heart:

First thing tomorrow, I'll check the show reviews!! :pray: :pray:

6. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

thanks akoori..you who can watch are soo lucky..I never liked this program cause everything ,the host ,the time given for answers etc is so slow,but with srk on tv you can wait for hours for any answer..

7. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

wow thank u for letting us know i knew he woul be outstanding :peace:

lol he made mistakes but i also think he will get better and better, maybe it's also that he is spontaneous!

what's har seat hot seat question?

8. akoori

akoori Well-Known Member

har seat hot seat
    means "every seat is a hot seat"
    This is a question for the home viewers.
    A question is asked somewhere during the show, and the phone lines are open till the answer is given at the end of the show.
    One needs to log in the answer by phone and with a random computer generated draw, a lucky winner gets Rs 2 lakhs, just sitting at home.

9. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Damn - you beat me to it Akoori! :D Koi baat nahin. I thought I'd go off to sleep and post my comments tomorrow but I just couldn't sleep. The tension of waiting for this - whew !

A couple of my pals - one from Mumbai and another from Bangalore sms-ed and called me during the show. They are quite fond of SRK (though not obsessed!) and they were freakin' out over him, simply going crazy. Yes, he was marvellous with his fabulous smile and trademark humour, talking in the native language of the contestants, joking about himself - the works. My kids loved the whole thing and in were in splits over his jokes - Gen Next is gonna get hooked on this show, mark my words.

On a more sober note - I did feel he was under pressure, just a trifle nervous at times. It didn't show on his face but something in the tone of his voice. But I also think this won't last for long - he'll get better with each episode as he gets more comfortable with the show.

I've sent in my sms too for the 'Har Seat Hot Seat' question which was easy as pie. Airtel would have made a fortune on that one! Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

4 days of this every week! I'm gonna go totally paagal! :crazy: God save me!

10. clochette

clochette New Member

Akoori, Poonam!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!, I'm just sooooooo relieved!!!!!!!!!! And happy for ShahRukh!!!!!!!!!!!! May the critcs say what they want... YOU have loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jipiiiiiiiihhhh!!!!!!!!!!

11. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

:lol:

Our quizmaster do always the same... they say.. Hey! now you have the chance to get some chips or a drink... or just you'll find now the time to go to the toilett... :D

Thanks so much for your update Akoori! :hug:

12. Naina86

Thank you Akoori! That game is great! :D i wish u will win and also Poonam!

Oh by your words Poonam i feel the excitement of India oh he is a legend gosh!

lol 4 days of SRK intoxication wow :p but in which days they do the show? now in India it's Monday?

13. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Monday-Thursday 9pm to 10 pm. Right now, it's just past midnight, so technically its early morning Tuesday.

14. Naina86

Thank you so much Poonam! :D oh it is so fantastic to see him 4 days in a show :heart: :tea:

Nicole u are so funny!

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

16. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

Your Verdict

Hi guys, im sorry to the mods if this thread doesnt belong here, but i thought it would be interesting if we shared our opinions on how srk was in each show, or what we would like him to see...we might be even able to give these suggestions to Star....

I just finished watching the first episode, and I must say that the opening was fantastic! I was a bit skeptical if Shahrukh would be able to carry off everyone's attention... (although I know I would be hooked) but Im glad he went above and beyond my expectations! He was hilarious and witty along with entertaining....and of course he looked adorable!

Everyone said that no one could carry off the show like Amitji. Those opinions are respected because no one has a personality like his, but Im sure we all can say that there will be no one else to carry off the show like Srk, because he is the KING!

He made the contestants feel comfy along with tried to speak a few words in their language...and of course, the massage! That won me over completely...the style, the humor, the witty remarks, he is made to host this show! And I loved the way he says Main Aapka Intezaar Kar Raha Hoon.... LOVED IT!

Anything to change for future shows? I dont think so, as of this first show, I thought he was outstanding, and out of this world! Loved him and I wish him best of luck and hope and pray that he can keep this hype running for the season!

17. tweetytwinkl

tweetytwinkl Well-Known Member

AW: Your Verdict

hey good idea sonal :) to put it briefly: I liked the first episode. But (yes, there's a but, don't kill me) I think SRK was really nervous, and tried to hide that behind being a lil over the top at times. I hope this will go away when he's more at ease with the show, because I like his calmer, relaxed and shy self a lot more :) but nonetheless, nice kick-off!

18. Flowergirl

Flowergirl Ullu-Club-Member

Re: Your Verdict

Sonal, that´s a great idea!!!!
    I have to say that I think like Sarah! :tape2:
    I liked the show, but I also think that he was a bit too nervous. Sure, he was under a big pressure, but I think he was a littlebit too loud and over the top.
    I like the calm Shahrukh more.
    I think he did a great job about how he interacted with the candidates and the audience. But for my taste it was just a bit too much.

I think that he will get a bit more comfortable with the time.

But none the less he did a great kick-off :thumb:

19. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Re: Your Verdict

Yes I think too that he should "calm down" a bit... :p He was totally nervous... somehow sweet... but he has to "relax" a bit.
    No wonder... he got so much pressure...

Anyway.. the first show was great and I looking forward to see more and more episodes of KBC! :thumb:

20. Naina86

In my opinion SRK was outstanding!!! He talked in Hindi, Bengali, Telugu and Hinglish, extraordinary also how made guests at ease, he hugged them massages, and he joked (i didn't understand the jokes but the audience was laughing a lot), he is a very good human being. Yes at certain times he was nervous, but in some parts he was very relaxed, so I think that the next shows will be better and better when he will feel more confortable.

Oh I liked so much the joke on "Sexy Sam" i understood something, but very little. Can someone tell me what he has said, his joke, please?