1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Your verdict! Discuss the KAPPS episodes here.

Discussion in 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain' started by melan, Apr 26, 2008.

1. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

Omg, finally I watched karan and Rani's episode.
    hilarious and priceless. SRK looks so happy and his childish smile was every where, so sweet.:kiss: what a sweetu he is.:kiss:

My favorite moment is the sleeping comment he made for Rani and the face he made after that, :pound: priceless.:pound:
    Then the way he looks at Rani when she hugged the kid and say sweet, then karan noticed SRK was upset because Rani didnt kiss him SO HE PINCHED srk AND SAID "YOU ARE ALSO SWEET" :pound:Then the way SRK said " I know, I know".:pound:
    Then Rani kissed SRK and the way he apreciate the hugs was priceless.:pound::pound:
    The superb episode, and totally loved it!!!:thumb:

2. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

I didnt enjoy saifeena episode as much as karan-rani's:cool:...they were hilariouse:thumb: but saifeena show was a disappointment:rolleyes:...may be srk-saif couldnt crack jokes the way they would wanted to cause of kareena...omg she was showing off soo much:mad:...anyways i still enjoyed watching SRK hosting:heart:...

3. SRKfanforever

Thats true i also love the bit when SRK made joke on rani about sleeping with him:tape:..i think he did it purposly to remind her about it because i had heard that at the time they were shooting those scenes:eek:, both rani n srk were hesitant to do them:eek: so may be he thought to remind her about it...

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

definitely yaar that top joke was hilarious!

yeah saifeena.... i wanted to puke lol. i mean remember when he was like oh i saw her when she was a kid and i liked her i was thinking, dude you were so young and so was she, and that too much younger than you and YOU WERE MARRIED then. EW.

5. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

hey Even though I love kareena a lot,

kareena proved she is not only size 0, but also brain 0 too.
    she is useless, atleast didnt say some thing hilarious.:mad:

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

Yeah i dont understand why Kareena was acting brainless...

but the latest contestant, Pragjyoti...is awesome!

7. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

kareena and saif :tsk:
    did not expect that much.. :tsk:
    they were cold :tape: i mean most of the kids didnt even care to shake their hands! and how they were acting ekh :puke:
    im sorry i just didnt like this eps at all :tape: Saif was over-re-acting with "i dont need his help" like wtf? he is there to help u whether u like it or not.. i dont know wht happened to actors these days lol really he had like zillions of flops and still acts like he is the king of the world!

and whts with Kareena :tape: why is she like that :tape2: is it just me or was she like totally like a wooden stick :twitch: standing and lettin saif answer and her laugh was fake akh.. blah so far Karan and Ranis eps was the best [out of the celebs] :tsk:

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

yeah the bit with saif and dheirya where he was like oh i dont need his help and all, srk said himself that saif was joking.... he was being sarcastic and all but i think he should have been a bit more careful because he was with a kid...kids dont understand these things that well and they feel hurt...but dheirya came right back and made him sing so its all good.

though kareena...yeah she sucked :p

9. SRKfanforever

Hey guys i really enjoyed episode 23 where that girl won 1 crore rupees (cant pronounce her name,,its quite hard):scared: and also the gujrati man...he was quite funny with the gujrati dance with the sticks...SRK seemed to be enjoying it sooo much...so far going great...:thumb:

10. Astri

Astri New Member

I havent seen any episode of this show. They're talking in Hindi or English?

11. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

They speak in hindi. But Sonal is a real sweetie :heart: and has done a hard work for all of us translating all the episodes right here on the planet... :)

12. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

I love what I have seen but I do not understand anything that is not translated but simply because there to see him and he is very good, so professional has both charisma with children as well as with the guests, only see it in place youtube Cable and wuaaaa not had anything that left at least some of the actors Indust or anything that was related
    [​IMG]

13. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

the dude that was on yesterday's show.... Divanshu got on my nerves at the beginning itself...is it me or did he seem a bit smug?

14. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i just saw ep 26... i felt like Shah was slightly different, don't u think? he was enjoying the show more, at least that's the feeling i got

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you luxia, sofya and everyone for continuing to post the videos of the episodes. I'm very lost now and confused but will catch up with you later.
    thanks a lot dear sonal for the translations.:thumb::heart:

16. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

youre welcome didi :hug:

i cant believe tomorrow is the last episode. Im going to miss this show though of course we will continue to see srk in media. but through this show i felt that we were closer to him but hopefully we will see him again in KBC. i thought this show was good though it didnt get the supposed ratings that people were expecting. i liked the show and wished it would last longer... but all good things must come to an end

17. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

At the risk of having rotten fish thrown at me, I'm going to say it anyway - I won't miss the show. :p I'd prefer it if He focused on movies, proper ones, no more of the silly special appearances either.

18. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I must admit, it took me quite a while to warm up for this show (much longer than KBC) but now I'm really enjoying it and I'm feeling almost sorry that it's ending. Although, I'm still some 10 episodes behind, so I will still have something to look forward to...

But Lux, at least I won't be throwing rotten fish at you :)D) as I do understand your feeling, and that what I also prefer most to see from him are proper film roles. :)

19. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

he said he will always do 2 movies a year as he's been doing and nothing will change. but instead of waiting all year to see his movie, I'm grateful to those TV shows to watch him and feast my eyes and fill my heart with his humor.

can you imagine how dull it would be without SRK on screen? any screen..

20. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

yeah i cant believe its finally over. i mean we do see him in interviews and all but seeing him on a regular basis like on a tv show was a treat for sure. im really going to miss seeing him with the kids, and especially with Dheirya. its going to be a anxious wait to his next film...