Your Top 10 SRK movies?

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by Journey95, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Journey95

Journey95 Active Member

My opinion:

1) DDLJ - best love story, a classic thats still very popular even after more than 20 years.

2) KKHH - SRK & Kajol are magic together, second best love story.

3) K3G - this combines everything that makes Bollywood great.

4) Baazigar - SRK is great as the anti-hero, you still root for him even after all the horrible things he does.

5) Om Shanti Om - Masala done right. Very entertaining movie, over the top sure but also very emotional & engaging.

6) Dil to Pagal Hai: Yash Chopra at his best, great innocent love story & Madhuri's chemistry with SRK is the best after Kajol

7) Swades - love the more reserved SRK here. Story is grounded and feels real.

8) My Name is Khan - blew me away with his performance. Such a touching story about a very sensitive issue.

9) Main Hoon Na - Another really entertaining movie, its wacky & crazy but still has a nice message.

10) Devdas - Beautiful & very tragic movie. Aishwarya holds it a bit back though

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    MaryAnnK and rollercoast thank this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Imran520

Imran520 New Member

I think, Baazigar is the best movie of Shahrukh khan because its story is interesting and acing of SRK is wonderful.

rollercoast says thanks.
  4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Good list @Journey95 . it's very hard to limit it to 10, isn't it?

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Young srk was at His raw best there @Imran520. Any others on your list?

6. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

very very difficult but my all time favourite list goes like this :
    1 Baazigar - his performance character everything was just epic i still dance to kaali kaali aankhen the dialogues and his laugh near the end...
    2 Darr - i love u kkkkiran is still with me and i still cant get it right the only indian film where the audience loved the villain more than the hero
    3 - Deewana - it was the first film of shahrukh i saw funny enough i watched it for rishi kapoor as it was shahrukhs first film so i did not see anythng related to him before this film but as soon as koi na koi chaahiye came on i had a new favourite actor and it has remained so till date and will do forever.
    4 - Anjaam - think his acting was class and effortless and yes even as a out and out villain he made me get on his side
    5 - Dil se - i think its a very very powerful story relevant for times to come and the most underrated in my opinion
    6 - Ram Jaane - again a powerful story i felt it was a reality based film in many ways
    7 - Raees - a heart touching story and shahrukh like always made it look effortless
    8 - Devdas - probably the only film that made me cry and tears continuously rolled down my eyes especially when devdas dies
    9 - Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa - very sweet story and something that occurs regularly in today's times as well felt very sorry for him at the end.
    10 - DDLJ - cannot have a top ten list without this film the greatest love story of the times in my opinion just a all time classic

again want to say its not easy to pick 10 i love all his films and will watch them until the end but the above is what i picked

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    MaryAnnK says thanks.
  7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

You definitely have a soft spot for the 90s @KKhan ! :D and you've been a fan since Deewana? Wow!
    Glad you liked Raees.

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

its difficult some great films i missed out asoka swades chak de veer zaara don series fan many more but those are the ones and yes 90s was special also im a loyalist

9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

You've just listed my favourites! :lol:

KKhan says thanks.
  10. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

I no particular order :) - I have to make two lists lol - older ones and newer ones

Chak De!
    My Name is Khan
    JTHJ
    KANK (his performance, the story itself and not the KJ spice and stupid jokes)
    FAN
    Ra.One
    Raees
    Om Shanti Om
    RBDJ
    Dear Zindagi

KHKN
    Yes Boss
    Devdas
    Dil Se
    Asoka
    Swades
    Paheli
    PBDHH
    Veer-Zaara
    DTPH

BUT I might not love all of his movies but I love him in all of his movies - I really do.

MaryAnnK and rollercoast thank this.
  11. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

12. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Veer-Zaara (first film!)
    K3G
    OSO
    Swades
    Devdas
    Dil Se
    Chennai Express
    KANK
    Baazigar
    Dil to Pagal Hai

rollercoast says thanks.
  13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Yes, VZ is top of my list too @MaryAnnK . But after that I can't even try.