1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Rab Ne.. Reviews

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Wafa, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Since SRK will be here on Monday next week (unless they change the dates again) I will collect the best members reviews and give them to SRK to read when I meet him inshaAllah.

So, Please write your reviews and make sure you don't have any grammar or spelling errors as I don't have time to fix anything. I will just print the best and give them to him.

by "best" I don't mean the agreeable ones only, I mean the thorough reviews with no spelling errors and not a lot of smilies...

2. Tonydaig

Tonydaig New Member

Pressure is on!! lol

3. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

oh wow.. :madgrin:
    already wrote mine but dont think its going to be picked :lol:

4. reemal

reemal New Member

I will see the movie tomorrow and write my review. I'm so excited :D

5. karim2

karim2 Active Member

6. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Oh shit... :tape:

I wrote my review before I've read this.... :doh::frusty:

But it's ok... It's my view.. it's simple and I hope that will "light up your life"!!! ;) :lol:

Thanks Wafa!!!

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

aww man im seeing it on monday itself :(

8. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

aww!!..thanks sooo much Wafa didi....you know what, usually I would just pass this opportunity thinking mine's really not going to be selected, since it'll be too ordinary..but after watching this film, i don't feel too embarrassed of being ordinary anymore..:D...so my review will be coming in shortly, iA...:D....one thing i must say is..its been about 12hrs since i saw the film..and i'm still smiling...:D....i loveed it!!..:D..

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

you have time to edit if you want ;)

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

you still have time. I didn't say I will show him on monday :p I will see him more than once inshaAllah, he's here for 3 months

11. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

One question: Why is everyone making their own thread?? Can't we just have all reviews in one thread ??? :/

12. srk_kushal

srk_kushal I Like Blue...

13. srk_kushal

srk_kushal I Like Blue...

Answer: The movie deserves it. ;)

14. irene

irene Active Member

wafa, did you give him the notes on will he still be loved in 10 years or will you give it now?

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

no please don't. it get confusing for us mods too, specially when members reply to different reviews, hard to flip pages back and forth.

remember we will add the reviews in the next I-Khan as well. which will hopefully be published and given to SRK while he's here in LA.

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yes, it was in one of the previous IKhan issues.:)

17. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

Thanks Wafa di!! But I have one concern, it's that I won't be watching the movie until next weekend since I finally convinced my mother to take me to San Jose to watch the film (she's excited to see it too :)) does that mean my review won't be included in the ones you are going to give to Shahrukh?

P.S: Is there any way you can convince Shahrukh to come see us up here in Northern California? lol :D :p

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

by the way, SRK is not in USA yet, Karan and some film crew are here and already started shooting on Monday, but last news that SRK will be here end of Dec. SO... we still have time to write our reviews before I give it to him.

19. Tahira

Tahira New Member

oh wooooooooooOow how confusin is this...threads?? what is all of this...anyway...as for reviews and Shahrukh...and his movie....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwesome.... somebody tell him TAHIRA LOVES SHAHRUKH!!!! he he he

20. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

Ok. Thanks for letting us know di! :D