1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

You know you are addicted to Shah Rukh Khan if....

Discussion in 'Shahrukhisms' started by TARA, Feb 4, 2006.

1. lauraleedooley

lauraleedooley Bollywood Blogger

... when you start to cry when you hear "Jag Soona Soona Lage" ...

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  2. simba

simba New Member

I think you know you are addicted to shah rukh khan when you want to know when and which channel his promos are hired.

MaryAnnK and rubyroo thank this.
  3. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

You know you are addicted when opening an umbrella makes you think of him. I used an umbrella today and when I pushed the button to open it I thought of Ajay in PBDHH trying to open Rhea's umbrella and breaking it. "It's so simple'" he said.

Jasmine and MaryAnnK thank this.
  4. rubyroo

Another sign of addiction: I was watching Duplicate last night when my son called me. We had a long conversation but during it I kept watching (with sound off) the scene where Bablu tells Sonia about his wedding night dream, and I was fascinated by the many expressions which transformed his face during the telling of that little story. I kept starting and stopping it...He is so cute I can't hardly stand it.

Jasmine, MaryAnnK and Xeny thank this.
  5. mrinalini

mrinalini New Member

wow...i'm a newbie nd i'm so happy to see so many srk fans here..that too who are absolutely crazy like me for him....shahrukh khan...
    my list....well I don't know that was so childish, i's probably 12, and i'd made 5 scrapbooks of srk pics, news, and then i'd also written a love letter for him (so silly of me nah) and it was so cheesy, stupid...actually my first and last love letter...and my dad saw it, and then my parents came to know what a fangirl i am.

Since then, whenever I do have a fight with my dad, and I don't talk to him, he'll say something about SRK and i'll get angry and will fight with him, but in that thing ultimately I talks to him. and I feel more happiness when SRK is happy, is successful, and i'm really upset if something negative happens in his life.

And I check out his every IV, even i saw fauji online on YT, just because i don't wanna miss a single glimpse of him.

rubyroo and MaryAnnK thank this.
  6. rubyroo

You know you are addicted to Shah Rukh Khan when your grandchildren, ages 6 and 9, know how to say "Khan" correctly: from the epiglottis.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
    Jasmine, MaryAnnK, Xeny and 1 other person say thanks.
  7. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

that is just so sweet :)

rubyroo says thanks.
  8. rubyroo

You know you are addicted when he does Q&A on twitter while U are sleeping and so you go thru and read his timeline and reply to his answers...6 hours later.

Jasmine and MaryAnnK thank this.
  9. rubyroo

You know you are addicted when the morning after your fellow Shah Rukh fan (and granddaughter) spends the night your room is littered with stacks of Shah Rukh movie DVDs.

Jasmine, mira_khan and MaryAnnK thank this.
  10. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

You know that you are addicted when you find that your newborn nepheu is a little Shah Rukh and months later you still find him in his big lovely eyes :)

Jasmine, anesya, yummy and 2 others thanked this.
  11. rubyroo

When you watch the song "Lola Lola" in Josh and in the part where Rahul shows Shirley who he is you never watch them because you are watching Max dancing with Rosanne in the background. <3
    2.JPG

niloofari and Jasmine thank this.
  12. rubyroo

image.jpg
    You know you are addicted when you keep piling up the DVDs on your nightstand instead of re-filing them.
    I guess I just like to have them near me...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  13. rubyroo

You know you are addicted when you go for a ride on a vintage train and it just makes you think of Shah Rukh and all his movie train rides.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  14. rubyroo

When you ride a train and go over a bridge you wonder if Samar is hanging out below defusing a bomb...
    image.jpg

When you come out of a tunnel you picture Amar rising to his feet on top of the train ready to sing and dance "Chaiya Chaiya"...
    image.jpg

When you see signal devices beside the track you think of Shakti the Power when he broke a signal device with a rock in order to stop the train...
    image.jpg

When you see people sticking arms and heads out you think it's just like on a train in India...
    image.jpg

When it's cold on the train it makes you think of Amar waiting at the train station on a cold windy night when he met Meghna for the first time. <3

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
    niloofari, Jasmine and anesya thank this.
  15. anesya

anesya Guest

you know you are addicted to shahrukh khan when you force your friend to watch each movie of his (we´re kind of halfway through)
    +
    you know you are addicted to shahrukh khan when you start making birthday edits 2 months before his actual birthday.

rubyroo says thanks.
  16. rubyroo

You have a nice friend. My friends and family would disown me first before watching Hindi movies with me. :(

anesya says thanks.
  17. anesya

anesya Guest

you just have to annoy them until they give up. family isnt much of a problem, I mean they were the ones who let me grew up watching bollywood movies. specially srk movies ^^

rubyroo says thanks.
  18. rubyroo

You know you are addicted to Shah Rukh when you go into an Indian restaurant and almost start crying because they are playing "Tumhi Dekho Na" and other songs from KANK. Of course you get Tandoori chicken and it is just awesome. I could eat it every day too...
    image.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
    niloofari, Jasmine and mira_khan thank this.
  19. rubyroo

12.JPG 13.JPG
    Eating watermelon reminds you of Maxie.

20. saans

saans Member

You know you are addicted when you're watching one of his movies and your mom comes to you and hands you a box of tissues saying: "Darling, you're drooling again" :biggrin1:

or when it rains you remember what Raj (Rab ne bana di jodi) said:"Taanji close your eyes and let every drop of this rain reach your heart" and you actually do it.:)

rubyroo says thanks.