1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

YLJK Signatures, Walpapers Avatars.....

Discussion in 'Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke' started by phul, Jan 22, 2010.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Hi :wave: :lol: Yesterday i have made a Signature i want make one with this pic (The Big one on left and right side) cause i like it. And during i have made the Sig i have rememer from where i have scan it. Its from the German DVD Cover of YLJK :lol: So i have made A YLJK Sig. How ever i have made it and we don't have already wich and so i have decide to post it. I know its not Shah Rukhs best film but its a Shah Rukh Film and he was good as ever.:love: Also if the Sory is a bit :confused2:

[​IMG]

2. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I do not consider this an SRK film! As Shahrukh didn't want anything to do with it and the producers just used his scenes to try to make money... So I will not watch this film.

The sig is nice anyway.

3. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

great siggi Anke :thumb:

i hate this film too but at least we see SRK :lol:
    but what a crap voiceover :mad:

4. phul

AW: Re: YLJK Signatures, Walpapers Avatars.....

Yes Katja i know:hug: its not Shah Rukhs fault that the producers are such Idiots. But this bit what Shah Rukh has play in this film was good. The producers wants that Shah Rukh kiss the leading Lady and both Shah Rukh and the Lady don't wanted that so they have stop to work on the film. And I'm happy that they have say not to the Kiss. But i'm not happy that this Idiots of prodcucers had bring this film out. I think they have think now Shah Rukhs is big and we have this bit of a Film let us bring it in cinema and make money with Shah Rukhs Name.:mad:
    I don't have know this when i have bought my copie.:behindsofa: btw. I have forgot from where i had scan the pic cause after i have watch it the last time ( wich was 2 years ago) i don't have watch it again and don't have it in my Hands again.

5. phul

AW: Re: YLJK Signatures, Walpapers Avatars.....

Thanks Shublee::hug: Yeh no wonder that it is bad voice Shah Rukh don't want give his voice to the film. What is good in my Opinion that he don't have done this.