1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Yes Boss! - the movie...

Discussion in 'Yes Boss' started by Meghna04, Jan 24, 2006.

1. krinmoul

krinmoul New Member

Re : Yes Boss! - the movie...

:thumb: I like this film, it's good.

2. Astri

Astri New Member

Good decision for trying to watch it.:) For me, it's the best movie of Shahrukh-Juhi.

3. Gulya

Gulya SRK lover

I liked dis movie...it was fun and sweet!!!!!

4. priyanka61

priyanka61 New Member

i love this movie,juhi and shahrukh are really nice..I just watched this movie over and over.

5. Atina

Atina Well-Known Member

AW: Yes Boss! - the movie...

I watched the movie yesterday because my husband brought the DVD home, - so we decided to make a Bollywood movie evening
    ... We didn't know what to think of the movie ... and the first half houer we thought: Oh no this is like :tape: (the movie we don't like)

But we continued watching and now we are very happy about it, because after a while we just couldn't stop laughing.

What a sweet and funny movie!!! It's shurely one of the best one I've seen so far!

It comes up with such a great sense of humour and Shah Rukh and Juhi where just great together !
    This shurely is a movie you can watch again and again - and it just makes your day !!!

lg Anita

6. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I really love this film, it's one of my favourites I think. It's such a feel good film. Also while I had always liked Juhi, ever since I saw this film Shahrukh-Juhi is my favourite jodi besides SRK-Kajol... My favourite song is Main koi aisa giit gao, in fact it's one of my favourite romantic songs of all time, I love the way he is doing his everything to impress Juhi and creating such a fairytale world around her.

One of the things I like about how the story develops, is how Shahrukh and Juhi time and again find them in a situation where they have to apologise to each other. They create so many misunderstandings in trying to chase their dreams, to which Siddharth holds the key. I think it tells in a nice way about what kind of people they are, despite dreaming big, they do wish to keep their goodness, even when going against their own better judgment... Really, such an adorable film...

7. klouvios

klouvios New Member

It's a very good movie
    Sharukh and Juhie are ready to sell themselves for money but in the end they don't sacrifize their love:)

8. rannibal

rannibal New Member

Hey i don't want to spam but i have a very important question. I have been looking all over for the sunglasses shahrukh khan wears in the song "chand tare tod.." I ve looked everywhere but does anyone know the brand/model?? I know wrong section....

9. rannibal

rannibal New Member

What section do i post questions about shahrukh films?? I want to know what glasses he wore in the song chand tare Tod...! Anyone know the brand/model??

10. sambasah

sambasah New Member

this movie is still a charm