1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Yash Chopra‘s SRK project: Rahman finalizes first song!

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Music' started by bluey[Ru], Dec 5, 2011.

1. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

December 5, 2011 07:30:12 PM IST
    Abid, Glamsham Editorial [​IMG]

After receiving all round critical acclaims as well as commercial success with his last album, ROCKSTAR, music wizard A. R. Rahman is all set to rule over the hearts of music lovers once again. And this time it's for the much awaited and anticipated Yash Chopra-Shah Rukh Khan project.

Yes, for all those who were thinking that the Yash Chopra-SRK project has still not seen the light of the day, here is breaking news about the music of the project which is being composed by none other than music maestro A. R. Rahman.

The first song of the project is complete and as expected it's a superb number and this has been confirmed by none other than Gulzar himself, the lyricist of the project. According to Gulzar Sahab, 'We have done one song so far and Yash Chopra is ecstatic with the result.'

Well, this is definitely very good news for countless Yash Chopra-SRK fans who love their kind of films and have been waiting since VEER ZARA to see the two of them come together and create magic once again.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoo...roject-rahman-finalizes-first-song-121111.asp

Misty45, precious_ain, S.one and 9 others thanked this.
  2. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

ahhh... cant wait for this film... God it is gonna be another tough year for us ... waitinggggggggggg :(

S.one, Karan#1 and MaryAnnK thank this.
  3. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

:dance:

olive says thanks.
  4. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

its great working with Yash Chopra: AR Rahman

The writer has posted comments on this articleRenuka Vyavahare, TNN | Jan 31, 2012, 06.04PM IST
    AR Rahman speaks on his first ever project with the Yash Raj banner

AR Rahman's win at the 57th Idea Filmfare awards was something special. India's global music maestro was presented a 47 ct diamond studded 2500th Filmfare trophy for Best Music for Rockstar.

Rahman told TOI.com, "This is my first award ceremony of the year. I am glad everyone liked Rockstar. I am now working with Yash Chopra on his forthcoming film. It's my first time with the YRF banner and they are known for their music so I am looking forward to it."

Yash Chopra added, "We've already recorded three songs for the film which has Shah Rukh and Katrina as lead actors."

Rahman further added, "I will shuttle between India and US as per my work. I have just finished giving music for an American film."
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ash-Chopra-AR-Rahman/articleshow/11700663.cms

Wafa, iamsrking, nika and 2 others thanked this.
  5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

that was fast! already recorded 3 songs... YC doesn't waste time :p

6. raviharsha

raviharsha The savior

Waiting for the film badly.Some times time passes slowly

7. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

It's gonna be a long long 8 months................:oops:

L.O.V.E. says thanks.