1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

WOW

Discussion in 'Fan Member Reviews' started by nancy, Apr 18, 2016.

1. nancy

nancy New Member

So I finally watched the movie yesterday. I'm always happy watching an SRK movie. Yes, I'm an SRK fan, but not a fanatic like Gaurav lol. I'm like one of the FB, twitter, google fans that Gaurav mentioned in the movie--per Gaurav, I'm not a true fan lol.

Did I like the movie, yes.
    Did I relate to Gaurav...somewhat, until he turned stalkerish. Fans need to know when to draw the line between admiring and liking, and fanatically obsessed.

Personally, I liked Aryan's character more...fan moment (every scene of SRK as Aryan was mind numbing, he's too charismatic and beautiful). I love how SRK carries himself. I wanted more of Aryan than Gaurav. I love love a mature SRK role.

SRK captured the emotions of a fan beautifully. Yes there were moment were he overplayed the dramatics of Gaurav---especially the crying scenes.

This movie was a great way of giving the message that "stars are human beings who are not meant to be worshipped" and for "fans not to live through them". Be a fan, but don't go overboard.

8/10.

SRK has to win all the awards for this movie--I forgot I was watching him play two roles. I hope he doesn't win the national award because he said he will retire once he does :) yes being a selfish fan here lol.

2. coldplay

coldplay New Member

...well said...