1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Will My Name Is Khan to do a Slumdog?

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by darina4srk, Jul 30, 2009.

1. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Me too. I pray that MNIK and Shah Rukh win Oscars. :D :heart::heart::heart: :pray2: :amen:

2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

3. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Will My Name Is Khan to do a Slumdog?

:lol:
    You guys are going to be SO SO SO SO SO lucky if it releases in Berlinale next year!! How envy I'd be!!! :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :hurt:

4. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

I know it will break all the records.But i want it to win a oscar.

5. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

i really hope that it does get that attention but i also think that it is not gonna get the slum dog fame..because its a bollywood film

6. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Okay. I get what you're thinking Shabana. :) But perhaps this time they can open their mind and accept Bollywood films better than before. :D After they watched SM, watching the cultures, the people.

Wow. :rolleyes: I can't imagine how the commotion will be 2 months before the release considering all the hype this movie gets CURRENTLY!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

7. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

yea but the thing is it won't get the opppurtunity that SM got because it will probably be playing in less places and the US & other nations will probably not run commericals for the film and it won't the ad time as a HW film would if that changes then yes MNIK will surpass SM

8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

9. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Will My Name Is Khan to do a Slumdog?

You and me sweetie... :thumb:;)

10. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

I want to see Shah Rukh holding Oscar Trophy....
    Really waiting to see that and It will happen After the release of MY NAME IS KHAN...

11. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

yes me too..i have dreamed about it but it would be just amazing to see it on my television....:D