1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Shah Rukh Khan quit Twitter - Interview with Rajiv Makhni (Videos)

Discussion in 'TV interviews and appearances' started by danshula, Mar 14, 2011.

1. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

shahrukhjaan, Wafa, Neeran and 4 others thanked this.
  2. iam_ellie

iam_ellie Member

Finally we can see a video where he's talking about why he left twitter!!!! (btw he's looking too handsome:p)
    And if he really decides to come back it's just the best news I ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I didn't believe it anymore, his come back was just a dream.
    All what I can say is THANK YOU SHAH RUKH!!!!!!! :hug:

3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Oh thank you so much Anshula for posting this. Awww he looks so good. Can't wait to see the whole Interview. And to hear more from him.

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

Shah Rukh you are too handsome, cute & sexy to put up with idiots online. please come back only if you want to..otherwise bhar mein jaaye sab ke sab!! to hell with all those useless things people ask.
    omg, someone asks the interviewer to ask SRK why he only comes to twitter to promote movies & he chooses to ask it?
    not the ountless others who just said "ask will he ever come back"

why is SRK looking so gorgeous & making it hard for me to care about anything else [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    SRK looks yummy!! there i said it. i want to see the full interview soon :p

5. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Well, may be SRK just said in a matter-of-fact manner! :( After seeing the interview, that's how I feel - hopefully I am terribly wrong! :p

And what was that? Despite his busy schedule he was so regular on Twitter! And people dare think that he was there to promote his movies - bunch of losers! He's one of the few actors who in fact talked the least about his movies on Twitter. Like he said: 8-10 lakh won't even make a difference to his movies!!!

But at the end of the day I'd love him to come back - would love him to give those one word answers - would just love to read his thoughts! May be he'll use the new security features. :pray2:

Anjali72 says thanks.
  6. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

naina khan, shahrukhjaan, Wafa and 3 others thanked this.
  7. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

new security features? where?

phul says thanks.
  8. phul

Yes where i can't find new securety features. :noidea:

9. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

SRK goes high tech - NDTV Video - Another Video
    [ http://bit.ly/fShg9k ]
    SRK at launch of Nokia E7 & also speaking abt Twitter & Ra.One

naina khan, Wafa, iam_ellie and 2 others thanked this.
  10. phul

Thank you Anshula for the new Video
    And thank you Marlies for the YT Link.

11. Neeran

Neeran It's only us!

After looking to these big beautiful sad eyes I'm cretin now that I don't want him to be back there. He doesn't need to feel the responsibility to be there and get hurt. He is already a real gentleman whenever he meets his fans and his responsibility toward them end there.​

Having said all that if he pushed himself and forced his nature to be there I will for sure sending him lots of love and hugging tweets and that’s my responsibility then.​

It is just painful seeing this look in those huge twinkle eyes that matter to me so much.​

12. jg2k

jg2k The.One

My bad, Shublee and Phul! After that stuff about his new account on Facebook, seems I have it all jumbled up in my head! The new features were supposed to be for his FB account, not Twitter! :brick:

phul says thanks.
  13. mumbiene

darina4srk, phul, Wafa and 1 other person say thanks.
  14. mumbiene

15. phul

Thank you so much Marlies. Oh My God Shah Rukh is sooooooo sweeeeet. For me it is normal to handel my nearly bottom long hair but for Shah Rukh who to use to have short hair it must really be difficult. Now i love my long hair more then before. :becky:

darina4srk says thanks.
  16. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Me too!!
    Suddenly am feeling proud to have long hair. :p

phul says thanks.
  17. mumbiene

HALA*SRK says thanks.
  18. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

its really sad that a certain group of people had such negativity towards him...i mean yes we're all excited that he was there but we also have to remember that he is a human being with feelings and that we have to think before we react...i really do look forward to the day when he comes back because i loved his tweets...

19. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

loooooooooool "i'll 100% tweet after the interview"

iam_ellie says thanks.
  20. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

when will te full interview be online