1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is Arjun is not part of Don 2

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by mumbiene, Aug 18, 2010.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Why is Arjun is not part of Don 2
    Date: 2010-08-18 Place: Mumbai

Arjun Rampal asked for a bomb to be part of Don 2, leading producer-director Farhan Akhtar to show him the door. The actor resorted to a similar stance with Shah Rukh Khan before the filming of RA.One. But as the film was rolling in a few days, SRK had to concede to his demand and pay him the megabucks. Arjun thought he could pull off a similar stunt with Farhan, not realising that it would backfire on him.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2010/aug/180810-informer-7.htm

2. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i am sure that demanding money was not the problem, i dont want to believe he could do that to SRK :nono:
    plus both SRK & farhan are his friends

so when did mid-day join hands with MM? how comes that wasnt on the news :madgrin:

3. Inzaghi

Inzaghi Member

too sad I can't imagine don without him

4. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

Don producer sounded bit harsh on Arjun in an interview, So there may be a truth..but i don't blame Arjun, even if it's true, because it's his right..

5. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

But i think this is true...U know Arjun is now big star...Rajneeti is the biggest hit of 2010 and Arjun's performances was praised by both critics and audience..Housefull was one of the huge hit of 2010...and after long time Arjun is doing one hero project(we are family) which is surely going to be a hit....for the last few years Arjun saw not only box office success but also his performances were critically acclaimed..and also he won national award.....
    so all these things may have make him to ask for huge amount....so SRK may have agreed to it because he doesn't want money to come between them and also because Arjun deserve it

6. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

AW: Why is Arjun is not part of Don 2

Arjun Rampal: Mutual decision

By: The Hitlist Team Date: 2010-08-20 Place: Mumbai

Arjun Rampal is miffed with reports of him being replaced in Don 2 because he demanded more moolah.

He says, "These are all baseless rumours. Farhan and I decided that the role wasn't working out like we'd planned and then mutually decided that I should not be part of the film. That's all."

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2010/aug/200810-informer-6.htm

7. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Thank you, Arjun, for speaking out!!!

8. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

now that's a dignified answer!
    can these stupid journos just shut the hell up now! :tape2:

9. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Thanks for your reply, Arjun... Media making up story after story can finally come to end now that you guys have your own platform to speak from! Strangely not too many of the juornos have jumped on this one from you!!!

10. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

well good to hear Arjun's part on this. This should be left this way now.