1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Why I love SRK !

Discussion in 'Oldies But Goldies **HOT**' started by ibtesam, Feb 5, 2006.

1. steffs

steffs total SRK addict.

Cos he IS SHAHRUKH KHAN ..
    theres actually no need to justify my reasons for it really.. ;)

2. Genie

Genie New Member

A wonderful person with a sincere heart, and a beautiful positive aura, he lights up the lives of everyone around him, and brings joy to millions around the world. Even though he's a guy, I really do aspire to be just like him. To never give up on your goals, and to always remain grounded and be a good person, and to always treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. When I met him, I honestly didnt know what I wanted to do more: ravish him, or simply stand back and worship.

3. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

wow, just wow.:thumb:

I am proud to be a SRK fan again.:nod:

why do I love him???dont know really
    The only thing I know is, I love him so much.
    I love srk and his family par with my family, thats all.

He is a man who brings a laugh to billions faces with just one presence, look, word, smile.
    He is the one who spreads energy ,positiveness, love among all.

Thanks to him, I never feel low, i know there are millions like me.
    when I see him, suddenly every pain disaperes and I know thats same for the millions like you and me.

Simply I love him , the man sharukh khan.
    Eventhough I dont know him personally, i feel him.
    His innocent smlile:faint: always I WANT TO SEE thats million dollar smile.:faint:

I just want to say is, I love sharukh, actually so much.:heart:

4. sofia786

sofia786 ShAhRuKh Is My LiFe

I LOVE SHAHRUKH KHAN BEACAUSE HE IS HOTT, SWEET, FUNNY, THE BEST, MY TRUE LOVE, SO GOOD LOOKING, HAS PERFECT BODY, ADORABLE DIMPLES, CUTE SMILE, BREATH TAKING EYES, SPARKLING WHITE TEETH, BUBBLE KISSABLE LIPS, EVERYTHING THAT IS THE BEST!!

i love.........
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan

SHAHRUKH KHAN IS MY HERO AND I ADMIRE HIM AND ONLY HIM, HE MEANS THE WORLD T0 ME, I CANT FORGET HIM NEVER, HE IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND 24X7. HE IS MY JAAAAN. SHAHRUKH KHAN IS THE BEST HE IS MY IDOL AND I WORSHIP HIM, HE IS ALWAYS INFRONT OF MY EYES. HE IS MY PASSION. I AM OBSESSED ABOUT HIM. I AM AN HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGE KRAZZZZZY FAN OF HIM. I WISH HIM THE BEST IN LIFE AND I AM ALWAYS WITH HIM. I PRAY FOR HIM IN EVERY PRAYER OF MINES.XX

ShahRukh Khan IS MY TRUE LOVE
    ShahRukh Khan IS MY SUPER HERO
    ShahRukh Khan IS MY JAAAAAAAN
    ShahRukh Khan IS MY PASSSSION
    ShahRukh Khan IS MY SUPERSTAR

I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan
    I LOVE ShahRukh Khan

I REALLY LOVE ShahRukh Khan

I CAN WRITE HIS NAME FOREVER, FOR DAYS, MONTHS, YEARS, MINUTES, SECONDS AND EVERY HOUR. HE IS IN MY DAY AND NIGHT AND IN MY DREAMS.

ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan
    ShahRukh Khan

i love ShahRukh Khan
    i love ShahRukh Khan
    i love ShahRukh Khan
    i love ShahRukh Khan
    i love ShahRukh Khan
    i love ShahRukh Khan
    i love ShahRukh Khan
    i love ShahRukh Khan

WHEN I SEE SHAHRUKH KHAN MUJE KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI AND I CANT GET MY EYES OFF HIM. I FEEL LIKE LOOKING AT HIM ALL DAY AND NIGHT.

I LOVE SHAHRUKH KHAN BECAUSE HE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME, HE IS MY WORLD, HE ROCKKS, THERE ARE A FEW WORDS IN THIS WORLD TO DESCRIBE SHAHRUKH KHAN... I LOVE HIM FOREVER INSHAHALLAH!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

5. kalhonaho

kalhonaho New Member

why I love SRK!

I don't love him as in "love". But I do love the kind of person he is. I love his kean intuition for business. I love the actor in him that represents such an immense talent. I love the way he manages to put a smile on my face, even when life isn't going well for me or for his character. I love his simplicity, there's nothing high and mighty about SR. HIs feet are firmly planted on the ground. The way he conducts his personal life makes me like him even more.

So, in my own way I do love SR. I wish him all the best in the world.

6. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

I love SRK for no reasons people ask me that why i love Shahrukh? and i used to think on that but now i got the Question for them not answer if they are able to answer it then i will think for this question that why i love Shahrukh? and my question is why should we not love him? why should we dont like him? if they have answer so i will answer them that i love SRK coz he is the first man in this bollywood who have never been seen with any other women. he is the first star who respect his fans. He is a super star and a super human being too and today we dont find these two things in one star so he should be loved by millions of people.

7. polyn

polyn Active Member

I love Shahrukh because he is a great actor, has a charming personality, a fantastic business sense, is a loyal husband and father and most of all because he is a wonderful human being. He is a role model for me.

8. SRK4EVER

SRK4EVER Member

I love SRK because ???!!!
    I don't know the answer , because the feeling is much much biger than any answer.
    diffenetly his a perfect actor , fabelus personality, exlent humebing ,woderfull father and the best husband. We are all and evrey one say that no discution.
    But for me personaly his a lot more ,I can't explaine cause what ever words is not enaught to expresse my feeling . all what I can say is his the only joy in mypersonal time,the only happenessin in my sadness time, his the only one can turne me back my smile in my crying time when if I just talking about him , serching about his latest news, or even listening or watching any of his previos works .with him I can forget any pain or sorrow, his the only one on the earth can healing my wounds with his or smile wich i can only see it on any of his PIC or movies. his name is my secret word in every thing, I never get board to repeat his name Millions of times every day
    That's all what I can say .
    I love you SHAHRUK
    I love you SHAHRUK
    I love you SHAHRUK
    I love you SHAHRUK the till end of my life.

9. love *srk*

love *srk* New Member

i love srk
    i love srk
    i love srk
    i love srk
    i love srk
    :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
    :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
    i love srk
    i love srk
    i love srk
    i love srk
    i love srk

10. Jovanna_srk

Jovanna_srk SRK Hamesha......

Hi , well I love SHAHRUKH because he is amazing ,he is the best actor in the world ........He is very handsome......and he is so cute......I don't know ,but he has something special in his movies ............He is very simple and yet so great .....He is fantastic .....
    I love him .......oh I'm from PERÚ ......He has a lot of fans here.......... ahhh SHAHRUKH is the only KING KHAN ........the others are zealous ..jeje [​IMG] .........HE IS A WONDERFUL ACTOR..............I LOVE YOU SHAHRUKH .....[​IMG]

11. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

actually I have no words to tell, but there is some thing special of him.:kiss:

more you see, more you love him.
    less you see, more you miss him.

words are not enough to describe the speciality of SRK has but anyother dont.

when you see him, you will end up falling for him again.
    again and again I fall allover for him:kiss:

God bless sharukh khan and his family:pray:

12. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

I really can´t tell WHY I love Shah Rukh...I just remind the words of an old song...To know him is to love him...although I do not know Shah Rukh really this is the way I feeel about him....Shah Rukh I will always love you...you are a special human being!!! And a very special person in my life!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

13. calm179

calm179 Active Member

Sheruka, I agree with everything you said. I keep watching his movies over and over. Some I have seen 4-5 times, others I'm watching for the 2nd and 3rd time. He has an ineffable grace. God's chosen one.

14. OlgaGOA

OlgaGOA New Member

yeah it's great question - why i love SRK?:)
    i think it depends what do i mean - watched movies, watched pics or just following his life :angel: and may be all - love all his work and life! :cheer2:
    I think all love Shah Rukh for his unrepeatable person and great character, for kindness to children and amazing compassion to all ppl :clap2:
    He's really means personification of humanity, decency, intelligence and good manners:clap2:
    He means LOVE - i think that's why all people in all World love Shah Rukh so much! He loves and cares abot his family!!!:cheer2::first:
    He's Really GREAT MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN and MOST SUPER TALENTED ACTOR in World!:clap2:
    We love him for all his roles and played characters in movies cause on screen Shah Rukh always sincere, sensual, stunning image of a man in whom it is impossible not to fall in love:cheer2::angel:I love when he relates to his family! Gauri so wonderful great woman if she supports Shah Rukh all his life!:cheer2: Shah Rukh kids - Aryan and Suhana - amazing angels, i love watch pictures with them:couch2:

He's adorable man! I've never seen before man like him! :angel:

He's really Unique Person! :first:
    BEST OF BEST!!!!!!!!:first:

I really want to see him at least once time:) - It's my dream of life:drum:

SRK always will be Number One cause he loves his work and loves his family so much!!!!!!!!!!:first:
    VIVAT< SRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2::clap2::first:

S.one and Anjali72 thank this.
  15. Elahe

Elahe Dil To Shahrukhee hai!

chandramukhi's wet hair fall over Devdas's face, he asks her: have you fallen in love with me? she says: you might as well ask me do you breathe chandramukhi?
    and how this answer might be JUST the correct one to this question here... just not the same kind of infatuating love...but the kind a child has to god...he is part of my family, heart and soul....simple as that

Dea, Neeran, Debbie and 1 other person say thanks.
  16. Becca

Becca Member

Among other things I love that he speaks his trains of thoughts rather than being so concious to tailer his words to media friendly standards.

Dea says thanks.