1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Why I love SRK !

Discussion in 'Oldies But Goldies **HOT**' started by ibtesam, Feb 5, 2006.

1. saarah

saarah New Member

i luv hm....
    coz..hes so arrogant.. like me..
    luv him ..coz..when i c him i m left wid no other option.
    luv him coz... hes de only happiness in my life
    luv him coz.. hes adorable.
    i luv king sharukh
    i luv ing sharukh
    i luv king sharukh
    i luv king shaukh
    i luv king sharukh
    i luv king sharukh.

long live king sharukh

2. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where that 1st post interview is from (what publication) but it was very interesting to read and I've read/heard lots of interviews with him. He seems like such a fine man. Sensitive, thoughtful, caring and a good listener.If only half the men in the world were like him there would never be any more wars.:)

Although of course I like the real person Shahrukh that we hear of from the interviews the part I love of him is the performer/actor/dancer.

IMO he is the best entertainer working in the world anywhere currently. He is an excellent actor. A very funny comedian. A superb and sexy dancer. A charismatic and sensual leading man. He has a very handsome, unique face with an incredible smile that just lights up the screen with those dimples. Wonderful thick rosebud shaped lips and deep soulful eyes that express so much emotion! A slender and athletic body (that was increased in appeal 100% by all his hard work for Dard e Disco). He's a complete entertainment package!:)

3. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

really not he loves as it, but what he is himself that it master now but who yesterday but not less than tomorrow, It is my pillar of life my reason of living to continue being the sleepy most beautiful of the life to think that this there our blue prince, that their glances cause that the heart explodes that the body bibre as hard as an earthquake that moves the floor to us we see whenever it; that he is our loving beautiful but beautiful gallant but, sexy, charismatic, my great angel my super hero my whole:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I LOVE SAHRUKH KHAN I LOVE SAHRUKH KHAN

4. nour khan

nour khan New Member

:heart::heart:why;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:crazy:
    well,theres no why ,its just happened
    one day ioppened my eyes ands isee him ..................he was there and i was here but i feel like he s always near ......................isee him in my dreams ..........in every moment of my day .........................in every part of my life he was there and he still there.....................
    thats why i love himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:thumb:

Attached Files:

5. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

oh many reasons
    I cant list them, because then i cant stop:)

I love his professional life and well as the personal life.
    simply speaking i love sharukh lot:heart::heart:

he gives so much love to the world, so he deserves more love from the world:heart::heart::heart:

6. Rachel25

Rachel25 New Member

I love SRK bcoz he is a very good human being and an actor too.

7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

well why do i personaly adore Shahrukh?
    Cuz he is
    -funny
    -sexy without doing it on purpose ( u know, as he says, he doesn't kiss cuz he considers he is a good enough actor to express his masculinity without doing anything related to sex directly)
    -cute
    -a very good actor
    -i never get tired of looking at him
    and i can't think of other things right now but there are many more
    Shahrukh is all i want from a man, really, he's got it all

8. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

There are many reasons. He is not only a good actor but also a good dancer, producer and host. He is such clever bussiness man and a wonderful husband, father and friend. He supports his friends when ever he can and he does so much for his country and compatriots. He is so patient with us friends and makes a lot of possibel for us. He has such a charism and he is witty, charming and humorously. Shah makes no difference between rich or poor people. He is so lovingly to disabled people and kids. No one is like he. Shah is an inspiration for everybody - he is an example for so much people and he brings so much people together no matter which languages they speak. He brings me to laugh and he makes me happy. Shah is my light in the end of the tunnel and he is my tower of srtength - when i'm sad then i think of him and it progresses.

9. teelai

teelai Aunty

AW: Why I love SRK !

Why I love Shah Rukh Khan?

Because he helped me through very tough times, without even knowing it.

That´s why I love him and always will.

Besides the fact that he is handsome, sexy, a good actor, a good person.....cant´t count

10. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

It is simply that SHARUKH KHAN

11. Agadka

Agadka I CAN TOUCH STARS:D

Why I love ShahRukh???????

Firstly my love was just superficial, I loved his dimples, gorgeous brown eyes, hair:), his hands.. I loved just to look at him.
    But now this love is much different. I love him because thanks to him we're here all together :grouphug: ..and thanks to you I learned how to name my feelings, I can express myself and have a lot of fun with you :caked: in the same time.
    I love him beacuse he know how important he is for all his fans and he doesn't dissapoint anyone. He has as much love, and joy for us as we need :heart::heart:

12. Anoush

Anoush SRK's Lovely Sister

thanks for the great topic
    i love srk bc he is the subject for every word in all languages
    all i like or dream with , he is

13. sofia786

sofia786 ShAhRuKh Is My LiFe

I love shahrukh khan because he is the best. he is soooo good looking and he is my jaaan. i love him tooooo bits. he is my true love. no one in the world can ever take his place in my heart. shahrukh khan is my passion and my dream. if i could only get to see shahrukh khan in real life i will have no regret in dying. i will die happily. but my only dream is taht i see him. shahrukh khan is sooo hot, good looking, sensatious, glamourous, sexy, etc. there are less words to describe him. he is my heart, soul and brain. he is my breath and the only reason for me to be living. i loooooooooooooooove him sooo much :heart: :heart: :heart:

If you have it (love), you dont need to have anything else. but if you dont have love then it doesnt matter what else you have.

I love shahrukh khan and i want his love. i have got his love by him loving his fans and i dont need anything else (yeh apart from wanting to meet him now.)

i love shahrukh khan 4eva. he is only minez.

SOFIA SALEEM LOVES SHAHRUKH KHAN 4EVA N 4 LYF. IF DESTROY STILL TRUE. XXXXX

14. why we love him?i invited u to see deevdas for example,he dont play for money only,he plays with his heart,this is the reason we love him,and also he has asweet face,kind heart,when we see him oh my god help.

15. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

WHY I LOVE HIM?
    OMG HOW DO I EXPLAIN IT?

I dont know how, but it's true, i love him so much.:heart:
    To me srk means not a single man. to me SRK means he and his loving family. so i love him and his family so much.:heart:

I love him as a person, as an actor, as a role model, as a well spoken man.
    I love the way he see the life, his sprit and his motivation.
    I love the way he loves for every one specialy his wife, kids, friends and the fans.
    I love his great sense of humour, cool looks, sexy look, cute dimples, painful eyes, romantic smile, childish expressions.
    I love the respectness he give to the all, eventhough i dont know him personally i feel he is a respectable , rare , wonderful human.
    I love his so innocent, caring face.
    I love his witty comments.
    I love his great personality. even among 100 machomen he is highlighted among the rest.
    I love him as an extremely talented actor.:thumb:

oh no, i cant stop giving reasons.:p
    simply speaking i love SRK as a wonderful man.
    definitely it's not a love of a girl friend's.But he is the most loved person in my life. Its spritual, i want to see his hapiness and it comes always first in my life.

god bless him.:heart::kiss:

16. fanjinlb

fanjinlb Member

reason is no reason:D

17. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

u said it girl :thumb:

18. Shahmira

Shahmira New Member

I love him. That´s enough. :heart:

19. ZaraaKhan

ZaraaKhan ♥ Mohabbat_Girl ♥