Why …..? Some thought about SRK

Discussion in 'Member Masala' started by Rishima62, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

I was thinking about the reason, why I feel so much love for Shah Rukh Khan. I often did this since I “discovered” this amazing man. It is not easy to find the right words for it and it is not easy to explain to others who do not feel the same.

If you have to explain it or find words for it, there is something wrong you might say and actually you are right, but I still will give it a try.

Being from Austria I haven’t had a childhood experience with his movies or him. I saw him for the first time on television in 2003 (K3G dubbed in German - *eeks* lol). A friend of mine said, you must watch this – it is so different and amazing and this green eyed good looking guy is there. Well I did – this good looking green eyed guy was good looking for me, but I thought – nice but boring!!! Then he took the picture of his movie step-brother out of his bag – and I was immediately at the edge of my seat thinking – who is this? – what amazing eyes!!! Then I was impatiently waiting for him to enter the screen. And then there he was – a man with an aura and a charisma I could even feel through the TV – and I didn’t have heard his own voice by then!

I was immediately totally hooked! The best thing was, that there was a Bollywood week on the channel ARTE at the same time – so I was looking for his name and found out there will be two other movies with him, in original version with subs. Dil Se and KKHH. All I can say is, after hearing him and watching these complete different movies I already was in love hahahaha.

I was searching the internet and recognized what a huge star he is. And since then I followed him. I entered a forum and I even had the chance to meet him several time, even if I always was too shy to really “bother” him. I just gave him stuff and so on. He has this ability to make you think for this few seconds or minutes he is there only for you. Even for a realistic person that I am normally. And being an extra in KANK was one of the best things I was allowed to experience.

So why do I feel that love or strong feelings for him? I think it is because he is normal, often out of this world, humble, sweet, edgy, saying wonderful things, saying stupid things sometimes, he is a husband, a father, he seem to be so near even if he is so far away, he for sure has his flaws, but this imperfection makes him so perfect, at least for me. He makes you feel important, he makes you feel, you know him, what of course you don’t. A friend of mine said “he makes my heart smile” – yes he does make my heart and soul smile as well. He is a constant shining light in my life and I do not even feel awkward about it even if people think I am awkward hahaha. He is him – that is why I love him. And I mean really love him without being obsessed or strange with it.

And besides all this emotional talk – he is a damn beautiful man – I would lie if I do not admit this haha.

I hope this all makes sense for you. Thank you for "listening"

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Every word you speak I could have said myself! :D Here is the beauty of our lovely Planet - I know no-one else in my real world who could even begin to understand this. Yes, he is inexplicable, a mass of contradictions, but they only make him more perfect. Thanks Alexxa (??)

Dea and Rishima62 thank this.
  4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i can completely relate and if u allow me, i'd like to add smth to this which happened just the other day.
    my mom knows i love this man, and again, as u said, love in its truest form, it's not that i'm just "in love" with him, as an infatuation, it's much much deeper than that. i myself cannot put it into words, but she's seen me talk on and on about him for the past 10 years.
    when i told her a couple of months ago that i wanna go to Dubai to see him, i think she kind of focused more on the fact that i'd be visiting a foreign coutry for the first time although she saw how excited i was for TOIFA.
    i think that only now that i've returned and she's seen me talk so emotionally about having seen him for the first time she began to fully understand that it's not just the fact that i love his films and the fact that i find him hot as hell :lol:
    this past weekend i went to my hometown to see her and before i left i'd re-watched his Thinkfest appearance (one of my most favorites). i think i kind of realized that i've never shown her this personal side of him. since she doesn't understand english, i translated the whole thing into romanian, synced the subtitles and it turned out to be a massive project because it's one full hour of him talking as fast as he does lol plus i really wanted to capture the exact essence of what he's saying
    i showed it to her and... i was so extremely happy that she looked at me and was so touched to have finally seen what i see so special in him. she really told me that "all these years i couldn't undertand what u saw so extraordinary in this man. now i finally get it. he's really one of a kind". she said more, but this was the essence of it and it made me so happy. because all these years she could not understand what's with this guy that i keep going on and on abt :lol:
    sorry for the long post, but i completely identify with what u said and my mom is a clear example of how he can touch hearts just by being himself. she's seen many films of his and i guess she's not that into hindi cinema and it can't be everyone's cup of tea, but i think that everyone of his admirers also love him for who he is offscreen as well. whatever little we really know of him, all the bits and pieces he's given us along the years we've made a puzzle out of and although he keeps saying that no one knows the real Shahrukh i truly feel like i know him in a way that can't be described and that's why i love him also, and it can't be explained.

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

That's a beautiful story Dea. It's made me feel a bit emotional myself. I can exactly relate to how this must have affected you. Thanks for telling us. :hug:
    My mother is no longer around but I have thought so often that she would have seen in him what I see. I wish I could have shared it with her.

Dea and Rishima62 thank this.
  6. Rishima62

Oh Dea - thank you for your story - so wonderful! My mom passed away in 2014 and all I can say - she understood what I felt as well. I don't know why but she did. And I totally feel the same way like you about "loving him".

Dea says thanks.
  7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:hug: :kiss: i wrote this in a hurry actually and i was concerned that maybe i hadn't given it proper time to really choose my words so that i can express the intensity of how emotional this is for me but i am so glad that it's come across as intended :heart:
    u got me super emotional now as well... my mom means the world to me. can't imagine my world without her. can't imagine my world without him either. but i really try and never think of that.

Rishima62 says thanks.
  8. Rishima62

:hug:

Dea says thanks.
  9. ashi2

ashi2 in love.......

aweee love you all:grouphug: glad that you people exist............

rollercoast, Rishima62 and Dea thank this.
  10. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:hug: :kiss:

11. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

it's Alexandra if i'm not mistaken? where are the names and the post counts? it's just now that i've realized they're missing!

Rishima62 says thanks.
  12. Rishima62

Yes it is Alexandra