1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's trying to create a rift between Shah Rukh and the Roshans?

Discussion in 'Krazzy 4' started by roopesh1986, Apr 9, 2008.

1. roopesh1986

roopesh1986 KiNG KhAn Fanatic

Who's trying to create a rift between Shah Rukh and the Roshans?

April 9, 2008 - 14:25 IST

Reports flooding the electronic media that Shah Rukh Khan is extremely upset with the Roshans refuse to upset the Roshans.

Laughs Rakesh Roshan, "We know what the truth is. In fact, I met Shah Rukh at an awards function the other day. We both laughed over these reports. Maybe a section of the media thinks it knows better. But Shah Rukh, Hrithik and I are above these attempts to create a rift between us. The fact of the matter is, it was Hrithik's idea to approach Shah Rukh for the dance number. Why would he suddenly feel threatened by Shah Rukh?"

Rakesh Roshan will say no more on this subject. But a source very close to the Roshans adds, "From the very start when Shah Rukh was roped in to do one version of the Krazzy 4 song, Hrithik had gone on- record to state that Shah Rukh's version of the number will be used as a part of the film. Hrithik who at that time couldn't perform the item song because of a bad knee had explained the situation to Shah Rukh. He had also stated clearly that whenever Hrithik is able to perform after his knee injury, his version of the item song will be used for promotional purposes. And rightly so…the song is composed by his uncle and is part of Hrithik's home production. It's his sister Sunayana's first attempt at a producer and Hrithik is very proud of her and the film. So why should Shah Rukh be miffed with the Roshans?"

The fact that Shah Rukh doesn't have the time or the inclination to correct the blatantly mischievous perception on the two-tiered item song only adds to the confusion.

http://www.indiafm.com/news/2008/04/09/11195/

2. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

If he would correct every piece of misinformation presented about him in the media, he wouldn't have time to make films, game shows, produce films ads, cricket, spend time with family and friends, sleep, read, eat.... Come on, give him a brake!

Obviously this was a ploy on part of the media to squeeze more interviews from him... :crazy:

3. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

finally these stupid journos created a war with roshans also.

SRK did the song for roshans help, now media trash him for
    not recorrecting stupid journals. when do they get a life?:crazy:

if i have a chance,
    i will make a line of these stupid ones and slap them all:mad:

4. sheribaby51

sheribaby51 Well-Known Member

A rift between SRK & Hrithik?

A rift between SRK & Hrithik?

By Subhash K Jha

Reports flooding the electronic media that Shah Rukh Khan is extremely upset with the Roshans refuse to upset the Roshans.

Laughs Rakesh Roshan, "We know what the truth is.In fact I met Shah Rukh at an awards function the other day.

We both laughed over these reports. Maybe a section of the media thinks it knows better. But Shah Rukh, Hrithik and I are above these attempts to create a rift between us.

The fact of the matter is, it was Hrithik's idea to approach Shah Rukh for the dance number. Why would he suddenly feel threatened by Shah Rukh?"

Rakesh Roshan will say no more on this subject.

But a source very close to the Roshans adds, "From the very start when Shah Rukh was roped in to do one version of the Krazzy 4 song Hrithik had gone on- record to state that Shah Rukh's version of the number will be used as a part of the film.

Hrithik who at that time couldn't perform the item song because of a bad knee had explained the situation to Shah Rukh. He had also stated clearly that whenever Hrithik is able to perform after his knee injury, his version of the item song will be used for promotional purposes.

And rightly so…the song is composed by his uncle and is part of Hrithik's home production. It's his sister Sunayana's first attempt at a producer and Hrithik is very proud of her and the film. So why should Shah Rukh be miffed with the Roshans?"

The fact that Shah Rukh doesn't have the time nor the inclination to correct the blatantly mischievous perception on the two-tiered item song only adds to the confusion.

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=19710

5. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Re: A rift between SRK & Hrithik?

Oh, please, here it goes again... a rift here, a rift there... rifts everywhere. It's all just blah ! [​IMG]

Another one of those useless, meaningless and brainless articles from that baboon Subhash K. Jha. :tsk:
    Well, to me it's not confusing at all that Shah Rukh is way too busy to put up with such rubbish rumours.

6. sheribaby51

sheribaby51 Well-Known Member

I didn't know the name. Is this a regular gossip-monger? :frusty:
    It is good to know these things, because you can see who is and who isn't a credible source.

7. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Yep, Sheri he probably is the biggest gossip-monger and he definitely isn't a credible source !

The best is to ignore the rubbish he writes. ;)

8. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

YAWN :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

9. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

well its these writers just trying to create contreversies

10. srkjess

srkjess Active Member

Those articel with so many gossip are so boring. I think they create tose things to bring the newspaper ore whatever better to the people. Unbelivibale. They don´t learn a lesson more.

11. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

stupid media people at it again...

12. ranjana021

ranjana021 New Member

I think this is the right thing what media is doing. See it's their job to spread the gossips!! As much as hot gossips they can spread the popularity of the media would increase. Thus spreading gossips on Shahrukh Khan, India's biggest celebrity is not a surprising news!! It's quite natural!! It should be happen. So whether creating any rumor with Roshans or Amitabh Bachchan would never create any negative impact on both SRK and his millions and millions of fans!! :)