1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is the real dulha in Dulha Mil Gaya?

Discussion in 'Dulha Mil Gaya' started by mumbiene, Dec 31, 2009.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Who is the real dulha in Dulha Mil Gaya?
    Buzz up!

Dulha Mil Gaya trailors show that SRK is the lead, but there is some twist in the film.

Dulha Mil Gaya stars Sushmita Sen and Fardeen Khan and is directed by Mudassar Aziz. When asked Mudassar what’s the film about, he said, “Dulha Mil Gaya is a heart-warming tale of four individuals, each of them have different takes on relationships in their lives.

Donsai (Fardeen Khan), a young commitment-phobic debonair, is petrified with the idea of terms like ‘marriage’ and ‘long-term relationships’. Samarpreet (Ishita Sharma), a quintessential Punjabi girl, for whom relationships are to be cherished and lived by.

Shimmer (Sushmita Sen), a diva from the world of glamour, for whom love and relationships aren’t quite half as important in life as independence and ‘success’ are. And lastly, Pawan Raj Gandhi, P.R.G. for short, played by Shahrukh Khan, a suave multi-millionaire whose heart still remains larger than his bank balance and for whom winning love is the only victory there is.

When paths cross for these four characters, fireworks go off and they not only land up influencing each other with their outlook on relationships, but also get influenced themselves and learn a whole new meaning of the term. Through the interwoven love stories of Donsai, Samarpreet, PRG and Shimmer, Dulha Mil Gaya, with the help of humour, music, emotions, and style, attempts to unlearn the norms of love and relationships in the present day world!”

“A satiating romantic experience, which promises to bring more than a smile to your face!,” said the director Mudassar Aziz, who became very close to Sushmita while shooting for the film. Once the film finished, his closeness to her also ended.

Shahrukh Khan is set to make a 50 minute-cameo in the film that is being billed as a guest appearance. He has filmed about 17 scenes and three songs, and among the three, one is his entry sequence. Khan enters the film in the second half, but has a very powerful role. He will be a part of the publicity, but only within the parameters of his role. The film will not be marketed as a Shahrukh Khan film, but Mudassar almost made Shahrukh work for 15 days, which was beyond his dates, and brought some cold vibes between them.
    The film has been stalled for very long now. “The film was getting postponed due to some post-production work, but now it’s all set to release. And nothing as such happened between me and SRK. He is a great star, and I am glad that he agreed to do the guest appearance in the film. Although he is in a guest appearance, he has a very strong role in the film, same as Sushmita and Fardeen,” says the director.

Viveck Vaswani, who is the producer of the film said, “Now we are all set to release Dulha Mil Gaya and it’s a fun film. I just wanted to make a film which the Indian families can watch with their entire family, and I guess Mudassar, as a new director, has done a great job. It’s a different suspense kind of story, and until the end, the audience will keep thinking who is the real dulha? And that’s where the story evolves”.

Well, by what the director and producer tell, we can guess that the real dulha is Fardeen Khan for sure.

http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsde...il-Gaya&xfile=2009/December/News_20091231_137

2. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

3. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: Re: Who is the real dulha in Dulha Mil Gaya?

:lol::pound:

4. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I know that song would be his entrance song:dance:
    I just can't wait for this movie to be out and done with and SRK stick to doing no guess appearance.

5. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

yeah..this film had to come at a time when srk had no releases :rolleyes:

6. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

i didn't know where to post this...and didnt want to open a new thread for this...so am putting it here...:eek:

i'm not really looking forward to this film...(though obviously want to watch SRK..:love:)..and even more so now since i just found that ShahRukh's character is called Pawan Raj Gandhi a.ka P.R.G in this film ... :suspicious:...its such a weird name...dont you guys think!!?... i hope his character isn't as weird as the name...:pray:

source: http://www.bollyfm.net/bollyfm/mid/1505/titlesynopsis.html

7. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

why would Pawan Raj Gandhi sound weird?
    i dont think it is

8. King4Ever

King4Ever I ❤ @iamsrk - My Hero!

:frusty: V :frusty: V ... Aaagghh :frusty:

:tsk: