1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Who has watched OSO?

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by nesibe, Nov 28, 2007.

1. nesibe

nesibe Ullu-Club Member :D

Hey shahrukhies!!:):):)

I just want to know who has already seen Om Shanti OM.
    I have watched it last week and it was soooo great.:heart::heart:
    Best film ever!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

I want to know what do you thing about OSO and if you already watched it.

:grouphug: :kiss:

Nesibe

2. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

Nesibe Jaan sooo glad you got the chance to watch OSO!! What a movie huh :p
    A lot of people here have seen the movie...The once that saw the movie did the "Members Review" :) You should do one also....we want to know everything!! ;)

3. sarra314

sarra314 New Member

Re : Who has watched OSO?

it's an amazing feeling to watch the movie, i did:high5: all the actors are acting superbe especialy shahrukh :thumb:
    even without subtitles i tried to understand the movie and i did.
    i hope that people who did not have the chance to watch it yet will fell the same excietement than me :biggrin1:

4. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

I watched it too :D 2 times at the cinema.. to be honest there was something in the movie I didn't liked.. I can't explain what... but SRK was just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: he was perfect :heart: :flame: No one in the world could have done this job better as him. He's the BEST!!!!! I especially liked daastaan e om shanti om, his expression, his glowing eyes, just perfect :heart:

5. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

nesibe dear nice hearing from....those who have seeb OSO have posted already dear...look at the topcs:D

6. arsniyas

arsniyas Sirf Shahrukh Khan

i see i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this film many time
    i love this film
    you dont think this best of srk ?:thumb:
    i translate this film to farsi

7. Ashvini.2006

Ashvini.2006 New Member

Hellow!!

Well that is a fantastic movie keeping the new idea of including 36 stars in one song ! BRILLIANT!!!

8. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

I watched OSO twice one after another in london and must say - wow
    I´m speechless. Its an amazing movie, so colorful, so funny, also very sad and dramatic , fantastic songs and dances, a brilliant Deepika and what can I say - a much more brilliant Shahrukh!
    There are a lot of really good acting scenes, his eyes in such situations!
    Last but not least the Dard-e-Disco-Video on a big screen
    - there is nothing to say esp. for hardcore fans.
    I have no words to discribe,unbelievable.:thumb:

9. clochette

clochette New Member

Hi Nesibe!!! Good to read you!!! I also had the chance to watch OSO on the big screen here in Geneva (all three screenings). A film that I think to be able to watch and watch over again without getting tired. I loved all the main characters (ShahRukh, of course, Deepika, Shreyas, Arjun and Kiron), the sets, the dialogues, the songs/dances, the humour, the intelligence, the spoofs, ... all, all, all (there is no restriction for me)!!! I am totally enthousiastic about the movie!!!

10. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

me too..totaly enthousiastic..so glad to watch it in big screen ..

11. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

I saw it on big screen only once - and in Hindi only. :D I know that I missed some of the jokes because my Hindi isn't that good, but still I was having so much fun watching it. All the actors were brilliant, the emotions so intense, and all the songs so beautifully picturised. Now I just can't wait for the DVD with all those extras. :love:

12. nesibe

nesibe Ullu-Club Member :D

AW: Who has watched OSO?

Hey !!

i finally can enter movie wala, because of Wafa and Bhuwan thank you again...
    good to hear that you have send replies

thank you

13. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

Nesibe jaann :) I saw it on the big screan and then i bought the dvd so i watch it like all the time :D

14. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Nesibe sweety,

I've watched OSO 20 times since the movie have released, I mean from november. Really a superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb movie :thumb: And no doubt Shahrukh is looking hotter, Dashing and Sexier than ever :rolleyes: :flame: :faint: