1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Which is your favorite RNBDJ song?

Discussion in 'Music Reviews - Members' started by cmreeves, Nov 5, 2008.

?

Which is your favorite RNBDJ song?

1. Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

23.1%
  2. Haule Haule

34.7%
  3. Dance Pe Chance

9.9%
  4. Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte

20.7%
  5. Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

9.1%
  6. Dancing Jodi

2.5%
  1. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Haule Haule :thumb:

2. jannat_

jannat_ New Member

AW: Which is your favorite RNBDJ song?

I really can´t choose one between all this wonderful songs. They´re all very different in it´s beat and style because in almost all of them the composers have mixed various rhythms. It´s been heard tunes of latino (e.g. Salsa, Merengue), the good old 60´s/70´s like Swing, Jive, Jazz and Blues, the music nowadays (Blackbeat, RnB, Hip-Hop, Techno) and of course the Indian melodic basics in general. Bottom line: A perfect compilation of old and new, traditional and modern, east and west!

The best album of a SRK film i´ve heard after a longer time. Even the OSO soundtrack hardly can top this amazing treat for ears, imo.

3. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

The whole album is superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb :thumb: But for me "Haule Haule" and "Tuj mae rab dikta hai" are the most touching songs. I still can't come out of their magic. Whenever I hear them I feel I'm somewhere in the love world. I'm even right now listening to these 2 songs. It was tooooooo difficult for me to choose between the two of my favourites but after thinking a lot I voted for "Haule Haule"

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

for some reason though, I hate the idea of having the five or however many actresses in a song with him, I think its Phir Milenge
    I wish it was just SRK in the song!

5. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

I confess I just adore all of them...but I`m addicted to Haule haule...I have almost learned it...so I voted it, but it`s so difficult to choose...wow and now it`s on radioteentaal...haule haule ho jayega pyaar chaleya...

6. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

I like them all but maybe because haule haule is the first one that I heard is in my head constantly

7. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

Haaiiii!!! ME TOOO:heart::heart::heart:

8. jOoOoOoOoOdi

jOoOoOoOoOdi New Member

Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte

9. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I'll come and vote when I've heard the songs...

10. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

TUJH ME RAB DIKHTA HAI :heart:

11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

now i love Phir Milnge Chalte Chalte!! after watching the movie of course lol

12. salut_sara

salut_sara :::ملك القلووووب:::

Re : Which is your favorite RNBDJ song?

:heart:Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai :heart:

13. bhavana02

bhavana02 Member

I love both versions of Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta hai...I was thinking we've needed a love song like this...it gives me the shivers - in a very nice way :)

14. mery-srk

mery-srk New Member

For me its Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai:heart:

15. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

i love all the songs more after i saw the moive ahhhhhhhhh love
    Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

16. LilKhan

LilKhan New Member

For me the best song for now is Tujh mein rab dikta hai. When i listen to it i want to sing along.:heart::heart::rockon:

17. Nici78

Nici78 Member

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

18. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

i ahve to say that i didnt liked haule haule :eek: .. but my favorite is tujh mein rab dikhta hai and phir milenge chalte chalte