1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Which is your favorite RNBDJ song?

Discussion in 'Music Reviews - Members' started by cmreeves, Nov 5, 2008.

?

Which is your favorite RNBDJ song?

1. Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

23.1%
  2. Haule Haule

34.7%
  3. Dance Pe Chance

9.9%
  4. Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte

20.7%
  5. Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

9.1%
  6. Dancing Jodi

2.5%
  1. Lachho

Lachho Well-Known Member

for me it's Phir Milenge i just spent the entire length of the song dancing in the bathroom instead of washing my face i can't get enough of it :D

2. +Srk~Ki~Naz+

+Srk~Ki~Naz+ New Member

Actually all of them... but "Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai" is one of the best songs I've ever heard in my life.... it just touches ur heart... u feel like crying...cant stop listenin to it...very very heartwarmin song... luv it!!!!

then....Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte..and Haule Haule.... also very nice songs!!!!
    Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi will ROCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK!!!! :D

3. hakim

hakim Well-Known Member

I can't decide between phir milenge and haule haule, but if I have to choose i think it would be phir milenge

4. sushty

sushty Member

i voted for haule haule but I wish we could vote for more than one I really liked phir milenge as well.

5. Amanee

Amanee New Member

I had to listen to the songs many times to be able to "connect" since I don't understand the lyrics and I liked the phir milenge music it attracted me more but I also liked the first song rujhe mein rab dikta hai. thanks to those who posted the lyrics and translations.:thumb:

6. sofya

sofya Well-Known Member

I voted for tujhe mein rab dikhta hai:thumb:

7. agacia

agacia Bollywood Dreamer

At the moment Haule Haule absolutely rulez!

8. dadi

dadi SRK ki wannabe mom

AW: Re : Re: Which is your favorite RNBDJ song?

I simply love your signature, lovely idea to put those quotations of our lovebirds and the wonderful pic going perfectly with their words together :thumb::thumb:

9. LAvy

LAvy Addicted to SRK

I just cant say thatwhat track is my fav as i love them all.But i really love Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

10. klouvios

klouvios New Member

I voted for dance pe chance but I like them all :)

11. Nina_SRK

Nina_SRK Srk Is My Angel

haule haule :rolleyes:
    Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte:heart:

12. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

I Loveeeeeeeeeeee Tujme rab dikhtha hai...OMG its killing me i cant get enough of this song and think this is going to be one of the best and popular songs of SRK career:rockon:

I also like Haule haule, dance pe chance, phir milenge chalte chalte, tujme rab diktha hai (shreya), and dancing jodi...arre yaar all of the songs are superb but if i had to had to pick one in the most difficult circumstances it would be tujme rab diktha hai sung by roop kumar....wooooow....what a melodiouse and effective song:heart::heart::heart:

13. malukita7

malukita7 Yeh ladka hai Allah!

Re: AW: Re : Re: Which is your favorite RNBDJ song?

thank you Karin :)

14. Basma

Basma Active Member

I love tujhe mein.. then I saw dance pe chance and thought it was so cute and has great rhythm so I voted for dance p chance.

15. Sajid

Sajid New Member

I like tujhe mein, dance pe chance and phir milenge but I voted for dance pe chance I've been singing the tune all day.

16. tilitasrk

tilitasrk Well-Known Member

for me its phir milenge and haule haule, I love them :heart::heart:

17. shahrukhjaan

shahrukhjaan ♥Love SRK♥

I love all!!!!:hug:

18. sonam-s

sonam-s New Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ALL THE SONG OF THE FILM BUT MY FAVOURITE IS HAULE HAULE AND DANCE PE CHANCE AND PHIR MILENGE CHALTE CHALTE

19. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Suzana, I agree. Before I even knew what the words were, I got chills. I just knew it had a "soul" to it. Now, I know the words. I love it. I voted for Haule Haule only becuase when I hear it I can visualize the scene, since we have the video clip. Oh, well, I love the whole album--each and every song!!!

20. Aishagul

Aishagul Turkish Delight :p

My vote is for "Haule Haule"..

If Shreya's version of "Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai" was a bit longer, it'd be more difficult for me to choose between these two tracks..