1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Where's the warning???

Discussion in 'Zamaana Deewana' started by rollercoast, Mar 18, 2007.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I saw this movie for the first time this week. Utterly cute!! I spent the whole film with a big smile on my face.
    Nice story, easy going laughs, gorgeous performance by Shahrukh and I loved Anupam's role. The first 20 minutes where they enact the 'perfect' plan. I was starting to think "why is everyone, especially srk, walking around with wooden expressions and voices?" I was totally sucked in. Another review says the plot has been done before. Well I haven't seen those, so I could enjoy for the first time.

BUT......

Where's the warning? This movie should come with a big red flashing light and sirens to warn us unsuspecting souls that there is a seriously sexy Shahrukh moment coming up. That song, Tujse Puchoon Ek Sawaal, where the newly in love couple are making love through a glass wall, well, it could make a girl hot and bothered! In fact my knees are still shaking, 3 days later. This is the 'no kissing' rule in full action. It doesn't need to get any better than this.

My God, this man is indescribable. :)

Neeran and MaryAnnK thank this.
  2. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

He he... I agree. :nod:
    I haven't seen the movie, yet. I will next week - here's to keeping fingers crossed for the post office, hopefully the package with ZD will get to me in one piece... However, I have seen the song... Uff... :scared: My first thought, after I recovered (four days later) was: "Who, the hell, said Indian movies are pure and chaste???" No kissing... My imagination went into overdrive... :D

3. padma

padma Member

which movie you are talking about

4. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

LOL, Zamaana Deewana :)

5. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Ahhhhhhhh!:scared: :scared: :heart: :scared: :scared:

Must have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: :D :D :bolt:

6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

:D Wakey, wakey honey :D

7. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

yes i have seen it and it is another classical and brilliant shahrukh khan film like his others its a must see you must watch it it is great good movie to watch

8. krinmoul

krinmoul New Member

Re : Where's the warning???

i love this film, it's funny and romantic!

9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Please let us know what you think when you get it.

10. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Of course I will :D waiting impatiently for the package...:rolleyes:

11. Astri

Astri New Member

I was curious to see the whole movie and bought it from the net just because I have seen that song already.:p

12. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Oh yes Chris... this scene is too hot!!! :flame:

Sometimes I replay this scene... :eek:
    ...because I love to get gooseflesh! :p ;)

13. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Interesting to come across this old thread on a scene I was just watching a few days ago.

Yes, with me too my absolute favorite part of that film is the song Tujse Puchoon Ek Sawaal where SRK and the girl (and I do like this actress paired with him BTW) are in separate rooms longing for each other with some solo writhing on their beds and meeting outside on the rain swept balcony where they can only touch each others finger tips.

The very best part is when they are separated just by a pane of glass and that alone keeps their lips from touching or their bodies as Shahrukh slides down the glass across her body with his face pressed against her body as he slides down to her waist with just this clear glass separating them.

Attached Files:

14. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Would a scene like this appear in films now?
    Costumes seem to be very skimpy, especially in dance numbers, but the raw passion portrayed in this is not so evident - as far as I've seen, anyway.

15. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Subtle sex! That is one of the hottest scene of any film I think Shah Rukh has made to date other than KANK!!! My heart races every time I watch it and I could watch it just for that scene. My mind wanders............ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Neeran says thanks.
  16. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

Actually I think it's hotter than KANK because there's no guilt tied up into it :)

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

one of the most adorable SRK movies that I loved.
    thinking about it, I haven't seen this movie dvd in my house for a while, along with koyla and others?:confused::confused2: things mysteriously disappearing in my house
    :eek:

18. polyn

polyn Active Member

I also loved this movie. Just saw it today again. Wafa di, I hope you find the missing movies soon.

19. IHEARTSRK

IHEARTSRK New Member

i know great scene!!! Definitely one of the steamiest scenes ever. He and the leading lady have great chemistry. And Shah Rukh always looks hot when wet! BTW does anyone know where to get the soundtrack? i loved the songs in this movie.

20. tanyak

tanyak Lighting up UR Life

That scene is Hott Hott Hott :flame: I was glad that my daughter left outside to play with her friends before it came on. I didn't know about it either. :p