Where can buy this picture of him?

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by Becca, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Becca

Becca Member

I am wanting a new poster for my place and am very particular that I want this picture he is holding but cant seem to find it anywhere for purchase.
    It is Dabboo Ratnani's calender launch but I cant even seem to find the calender for sale or anything.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated shahrukh.jpg :)

niloofari says thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

As far as I know his calendars are only for industry folks...not general public. But you could try asking Dabboo on twitter or facebook, if you want to know for sure...but I've never seen him respond to anyone outside the industry on there either.

4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i think u can find it in a large enough resolution to print. it's not ur fault he's not selling it :p Arpan is good at finding high resolution pics, @Arpan Srk :p

Arpan Srk says thanks.
  5. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

Yes his calender pics are not for public and he does sell it in public so only way is to get a very high resolution one and print it nd frame it :D :p
    Dea thank you yaar & in finding exclusives too :D

Dea says thanks.
  6. Becca

Becca Member

Thanks for the info :) guess I will have to find a different pic of him then as my wall is still empty

7. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

you may order for xeny's latest art of charlie..she made it awesome as always ! so u can put it with a wooden frame on ur wall...just an idea