1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

When Shahrukh visited Amitabh Bachchan

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Aman, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Aman

Aman Retired Designer

Shah Rukh Khan’s recent visit to Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai to meet Amitabh Bachchan has effectually quashes all rumours of differences between the two big guns regarding the recent boxoffice performances of their respective films.

Visiting Bachchan was one of the first things that SRK did on returning from New York where he was shooting for Karan Johar 's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, which also stars Bachchan.

Now that Bachchan has started to receive selected guests in his room, SRK was with the senior superstar for more than an hour, laughing joking and sharing casual conversation.

Says a mutual friend of Big B and SRK. "Differences? Not at all! In fact Shah Rukh has been keeping close tabs on Mr. Bachchan's health in hospital from NY. He was in a hurry to return so he could personally visit the AB ASAP. Shah Rukh was very sweet."

"He had come in a relaxed mood—he has no shooting until January—and he was with both the senior and junior Bachchan for quite a while. It was obvious he sees neither the senior nor junior Bachchan as rivals but respects and loves the whole family. In fact Jayaji is extremely fond of Shah Rukh."

2. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Thanks Aman!

I think these "Differences" are really a big stupid rumour! That is really rubbish!!!
    They are good friends since a long time and Shah Rukh is a great admirer from Amitji....

3. Miss-Persia

Miss-Persia New Member

whats with Amitabh bachan?
    why he is in the hospital?

4. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

He was in a hospital!

Amithab Bachchan was discharged from a Mumbai hospital on December 17 after a stay of more than a fortnight during which he was operated on for an infection of the small intestine. And Shah Rukh was there to visit him!

5. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Awww that's sweet of him :) If i remember correctly he went to visit him in the hospital after he came back from the KANK shooting in NYC.

6. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Aman. :)

I hope he is doing better now! :)

OMG!! Shah Rukh looked sooo hot when he visited him...God damn!

7. kanika

kanika New Member

i agree he did look amazing and he and gauri got out of the car together and he was protecting her from the crowd and not worrying about himself

8. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

thanks Aman.
    Shahrukh and Amitji relationship like father and son.

9. Astri

Astri New Member

Thanks Aman. I like their friendship, and I think Shahrukh fond of them as his parents.

10. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

thanx aman fo sharing :)

i remember shahrukh said ..stars don't make friends, they make family, referring to karan but i think it applies to bachans as well.