1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite scene in the movie

Discussion in 'Veer Zaara' started by Wafa, Jan 23, 2006.

1. srk_kushal

srk_kushal I Like Blue...

awwwww well i totally understand, :)and i agree it was really good, but dont u think that it is very real. i think a real lover will do this anyway like Veer did. isnt it?

2. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

omg Kush, do you think like that way?
    This kind of real lover are exists:eek:
    find a one to me:p
    yeah there may be 1 to 1000000000000000000000000000000000000.
    lolzzzz:(:(

3. srk_kushal

srk_kushal I Like Blue...

that 1 is here!! lol

bw i think there do, world is a lot bad these days but we have people who die for others.

4. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

How do you choose a favourite scene from a classic? It's easier to choose a scene one doesn't like.....uhm...I've got nothing! :D

5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

its near to the ending of the film where Shahrukh reads his poem in court

i loved that poem, especially his voice in which he read it was full of passion :thumb:

6. legend_of_love

legend_of_love New Member

that movie take my heart away :heart:my favorite scene mabye i like 192 min of movie aaya tere dar per deewana man on rain all family of zaara here and big hug ....i can save my tears

7. suman

suman New Member

hi, i m jayati
    & my fav scene is the whole main yahaan hoon song sequence.
    that was really dreaamy & priety??
    she was looking like a princess.
    & personally i think she makes the most cutest pair
    with shahrukh khan in bollywood.

8. Lachho

Lachho Well-Known Member

i love every scene rani and srk share but i love the bicycle scene between amitji and preity

9. Meri-Jaan

Meri-Jaan New Member

AW: What's your favorite scene in the movie

My fav scene is when they walk on the bridge and veer asks zaara if she believe in destiny, and than she says of course and ask veer if he's not..than he says "i didnt, but i begin...!" than she gehts hurt on the bridge and veer take her in his arms than the melody of tere liye appears....

Attached Files:

10. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

Re : AW: What's your favorite scene in the movie

i like this scene too , shahrukh was sooooooo cuuuuuuuute , sooooooo handsome :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:and i love the way he takes preity in his arms

11. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

undoubtedly the BRIDGE scene!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome man!!!!! :faint: infact its the best one ever!!!! :faint:

12. in train station,and when he visited her in the mosque under the rain,huged her,i went to hospital when isaw this film.

13. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

This is a hard one to decide! I'll limit my response to two scenes, although there's more favorites.

I love the scene when they are crossing the bridge - just before they get to the train station. And Preity Zinta (Zaara) hurts her ankle. And Shah Rukh Khan (Veer) puts her anklet in his pocket. Then, Shah Rukh Khan picks her up and carries her. And the part of that scene that I love the most is when he is walking along the bridge, carrying her. And there is a small breeze that blows on his hair a little. His face is so...........his eyes are so.........it's indescribable! He looks SOOOOOOOOOOO handsome!!!

One more scene that is a favorite of mine is the one during the song Main Yahaan Hoon, when Preity Zinta (Zaara) is realizing how much she loves Shah Rukh Khan (Veer). There's too many specific things I could go into with that scene. I just love that scene!!!

MaryAnnK and iamsrking thank this.
  14. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

My favorite scene in Veer Zaara is the song Main Yahaan Hoon. It is so sad and sweet how she keeps looking for him and there he is, again and again. It is like he is haunting her. I love the creativity of it: when she is sitting and his arm comes up from below and he pulls her head down, the servant puts the veil over her head and he appears inside the veil with her, and when she is handed a cookie and he takes a bite out of it. I like how she is sad and kind of stressed while he behaves as if nothing is or ever can be wrong. I especially love when it shows SRK in the rain. There is just something about how his face looks when it is all wet...I saw the same thing in DDLJ in the beginning when he jumps in the pool and then comes up out of the water.

15. nika

nika Well-Known Member

Yeah he's THE SEXIEST MAN EVER when he's wet! I can die for him then! Also in MHN there is a song: Tumhain Jo Maine Dekha... And the song Kaal Kaal. God how manly beautiful he is...
    The favorite scene of Veer-Zaara is the whole movie for me too. But there is a scene I just can't hold my tears and that's their farewell scene in the old building before Zaara's marriage. The whole atmosphere, dialogues, background music, acting, and the song Do Pal at the end. I can't tell you how my heart aches when he says: Ab yehi do pal humari nishani hai, aur humari kahaani bhi... (Now just these two seconds are our sign, and our story too) And then comes the tune of Main Yahan Hoon. How beautifully sad is Udit Narayan's voice at the background. I can just listen to it and cry.

16. rubyroo

ok my second favorite scene is where he reads the beeeoootiful poem in the courtroom. I cried quarts.

17. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

I think my favourite scene is when Shahrukh recites the poem "Main Kaidi Number Saat Sau Chhayaasi (786)" .. i think the poem itself is really beautiful and wonderfully written, and Shahrukh has emoted so well in that scene..I could almost FEEL his pain..

rubyroo says thanks.
  18. rubyroo

I heard somewhere that he did only one take of that scene. It is amazing.

Prerna Dewan says thanks.
  19. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

Wow..speaks volumes about his acting prowess..to deliver such powerful lines so beautifully without any retakes..

rubyroo says thanks.
  20. i agree with wafa jan