1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

What stars say about Srk

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Pakiza, Apr 13, 2006.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Working with SRK would be dream come true, says Malayalam actress Kavya Madhavan

Popular Malayalam actress Kavya Madhavan says if given a chance, she would definitely like to work with Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan. The actress says she met the Dilwale star once during an award function in Kerala and was bowled over by him.

"I am a huge Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol fan. I met him once. He came to Kerala for an award function. That time I got the best actress award. I met him, danced with him. I would definitely like to work with him. It will be a dream come true," Kavya told PTI.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-working-with-srk-would-be-dream-come-true-says-malayalam-actress-kavya-madhavan-2246449

Alenka and phul thank this.
  2. tasifa

I have had most fun with Shah Rukh Khan, says Boman Irani

When asked about his rapport with SRK, Boman said that he enjoys spending time with the actor. "I have had the most fun with Shah Rukh Khan. We have done so many movies together, hosted shows and done world tours together that we enjoy each other's company. SRK is full of energy."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/I-have-had-most-fun-with-Shah-Rukh-Khan-says-Boman-Irani-live-on-fame/articleshow/53843745.cms

phul says thanks.
  3. tasifa

Shah Rukh Khan and I will do something together on big screen”: Dwayne Bravo

He already has a strong Bollywood connection and counts Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan as his friends. Mention Shah Rukh Khan and his eyes light up, "Shah Rukh Khan is my boss. I play for his team. Hopefully one day Shah Rukh Khan and I will do something together on the big screen. We discussed about something but he is a busy guy. We’re both busy but are definitely looking to create an opportunity to work together on big screen.”

http://www.filmfare.com/interviews/...o-something-together-on-big-screen-15522.html

Alenka and phul thank this.
  4. tasifa

It is unfortunate I and Shah Rukh Khan don’t have scenes together in Dear Zindagi: Kunal Kapoor

And you are also reuniting with Shah Rukh Khan in this film.

Right, but you know I and Shah Rukh Khan don’t have any scenes in the film together. It’s a bit of shame because the first time I worked with him was in Don 2 and I really enjoyed that experience. He is a wonderful actor to work with. So it was unfortunate that we don’t have any scenes together.

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...ogether-in-dear-zindagi-kunal-kapoor-3028797/

phul and Alenka thank this.
  5. tasifa

Dwayne Bravo: Shah Rukh Khan is the reason why I want to do films

What inspired you to be a part of Bollywood?

Shah Rukh Khan. He is the reason why I wanted to join the industry. I was keen on doing a Bollywood film and when I got to know that Anubhav Sinha, my director had directed SRK in Ra.One, I felt that he would be able to give me a good launch. I have met Shah Rukh many times during the IPL season and he is also now the owner of my cricket team back home. I will not say he is a close friend, but whenever we meet, we hang out like buddies. I feel he is one of the greatest actors Bollywood has and he has become my inspiration to do movies.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...y-I-want-to-do-films/articleshow/54311796.cms

phul and Alenka thank this.
  6. tasifa

phul says thanks.
  7. tasifa

Shah Rukh Khan became a star as he was not marred by ego like others: Anurag Kashyap

Citing an example of superstar Shah Rukh Khan, the director said many who came into Bollywood after him couldn’t emulate his success because they were marred by their ego. “When Shah Rukh Khan came from Delhi from theatre, he became a star. Many who came after him couldn’t. He used to do small roles in theatres but people who used to do big roles couldn’t be stars. Star is a different thing, acting is a different thing,” he said.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-became-a-star-as-he-was-not-marred-by-ego-like-others-anurag-kashyap-3054069/

phul says thanks.
  8. tasifa

Bollywood fitness trainer’s talks about Bollywood best body: Prashant Sawant, Deanne Pandey and Mickey Mehta

Shah Rukh Khan

Prashant: What Shah Rukh is doing with his body at his age, is awesome. He is inspiring those in their forties and fifties to be fit and stay healthy. Increasingly, age is no longer seen as a barrier to being fit and looking good. Age is being arrested, in that way. SRK never has an even slightly bulging stomach – his tummy is always flat. He abhors a paunch that juts out. He generally always has six-pack abs; it doesn’t take time for him to acquire them.

Deanne: Shah Rukh and I got to know each other back during ‘Fauji’; even during those days there was something different about him. He didn’t have looks – he was skinny, with a big head and lots of hair, dark… But he was always very intelligent. He was never one to talk about gym and diets; he eats normal chicken-chawal. The only time he started working out was when he acquired the six-pack for OM SHANTI OM. SRK has an advantage because he was an athlete in college. For him to get fit it didn’t take time.

Mickey: Shah Rukh is a classic example of mind over matter. The mind is like a rubberband. It can be very tenacious like in Shah Rukh’s case but whether the rubberband gives way before the body or the other way around, ought to be seen. His level of commitment in terms of hard work is commendable but his hectic schedules, late hours and the like, will tell on him one day.

http://www.freepressjournal.in/ente...ainers-talks-about-bollywood-best-body/944223

phul says thanks.
  9. tasifa

Shahrukh is a team player: Kareena Kapoor

'He has always given me some eternal party songs like a Chammak Challo. When I signed RA.One, he had promised to give me two super hit blockbusters and he lived up to it," she had said.

In an interview to a leading daily, Kareena Kapoor once said, ''Shahrukh and I have worked together in three films - Asoka being my first. Wherever I go, people always talk of Asoka and I am hugely grateful to Shahrukh for that. It's a part of my life in a very big way.''

"He is also a dear friend to Saif and me. We may not meet Shah Rukh and Gauri often, but whenever we do, it's with the fondest and deepest respect,'' Kareena had added.

Kareena had also revealed, ''Shahrukh always calls me on my birthday in spite of being so busy. He's important to both Lolo (sister Karisma, who starred with SRK in Dil To Pagal Hai) and me in our careers.''

Shahrukh is a team player. He doesn't work for himself but the film. Despite being such a huge star, he's only bothered about how his heroines look and not how he does,'' she had said.

''That's why his heroines look so gorgeous. Other Bollywood actors will take eons to achieve the kind of energy and super-stardom Shahrukh has reached till now. He will take an era to replace," the beautiful actress had said.

http://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/...n-bebo-praised-king-khan-pf185381-243368.html

phul and rollercoast thank this.
  10. tasifa

Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'

Britain-based boy band 'The Vamps' first got a glimpse of Indian showbiz via a collaboration with Vishal-Shekhar for 'Beliya'. And James McVey, on behalf of the band, says they instantly fell in love with the glitzy world of Bollywood, with superstar Shah Rukh Khan taking their heart away. "We are big fans of Bollywood. We always see happiness and colour in the dances, the sets are very elaborate and SRK is our favourite," McVey told IANS in an email interview.
    Back then, during a visit to IANS, the band members had even spread their arms out a la Shah Rukh's signature act.

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/music/shah-rukh-khan-is-our-favourite-says-british-pop-rock-band-the-vamps_1940236.html

phul says thanks.
  11. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

"SRK does not eat well; We could hear his tummy growling on the sets": Alia kids
    November 17, 2016

Alia Bhatt, who is busy with the promotions of his film Dear Zindagi, spoke to the media today about her rapport with her very popular co-star Shah Rukh Khan. When asked how it was working with King Khan Alia said, "SRK and I are actually very similar. Our thoughts match a lot. Our thinking, our behaviour..Well, he is a man and I am a young girl, so there are some things different about us, but the gist of emotion is the same."

When asked if there is any one thing she does not like about SRK, Alia said, "There is nothing I do not like about him but I feel bad that he does not eat well. The sets used to be very quiet as we used to have long takes. Suddenly we would hear his tummy growling. The thing is he drinks a lot of coffee but does not eat well. So we used to rush to him with biscuits and snacks."

She added, "He is so cool so chilled out. He is doing movies because he is passionate about it. He is looking to do good work. You are seeing that."
    http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainm...-could-hear-his-tummy-growling-sets-alia-kids

phul says thanks.
  12. mumbiene

Nawazuddin Siddiqui opens up about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees'
    Last Updated: Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 12:52
    Zee Media Bureau
    New Delhi: Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who is known for his impactful performances on-screen, is mesmerised by superstar Shah Rukh Khan's charm. The duo are all set to take the silver screens by storm with upcoming release 'Raees'.

The 42-year-old recently opened up his amazing experience of teaming up with King Khan.

"I've never seen a co-actor like Shah Rukh in my life. People may think of him as the richest actor or that he's a superstar but what I found in him is that he is an actor above all. He's extremely supportive. The way he responds to you and your performance, it takes your performance to some another level," Nawazuddin told PTI.

Wait, this isn't it! The 'Raman Raghav 2.0' actor further revealed that how SRK responded to his scenes.

He added, "I have yet to finish my scenes in 'Raees'. In fact, I was shooting just two days back and the way he helped and responded to those scenes was amazing. When you work with him it doesn't feel like that he has this huge stardom. On sets he's an actor.
    http://zeenews.india.com/bollywood/...ing-with-shah-rukh-khan-in-raees_1957444.html

13. mumbiene

Anushka Sharma
    How has it been to work with Shah Rukh again (in Imtiaz Ali’s film)?

My relationship with him has grown over the years, because we have worked together and known each other for a long time now. So I feel slightly more comfortable with him. Today, I can say that I share a lot of things with him and he is very easy to talk to. We can talk about a lot of things, because he is philosophical in nature as well. He is very intelligent, well read and can talk about anything under the sun. There is always so much to learn when you listen to Shah Rukh talking, because he has had so many life experiences, and I really enjoy that kind of friendship with him.
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/bolly...ars-anushka/story-DQzyhlyETuLNSLe9hRmsjN.html

14. mumbiene

Hope, I've Justified The Huge Talent SRK Is: Imtiaz Ali Posted By: Puri Published: Wednesday, July 5, 2017,

Director Imtiaz Ali hopes that with the upcoming film Jab Harry Met Sejal, he has been able to justify the huge talent that his film's lead actor Shahrukh Khan is. "It was the greatest experience to work with Shahrukh. He is the most gracious, funny and passionate person, filmmaker and friend that anyone can ask for. It's his kindness that the film has turned out well."
    "I am very happy that after such a long time, I got the chance to work with Shahrukh. I hope I have been able to justify the huge talent the man (SRK) is," Imtiaz told IANS at the launch of a new song "Beech beech mein" from the film.

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/...edium=tweet-button&utm_campaign=article-tweet

rollercoast, phul and Rishima62 thank this.
  15. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

SRK is my childhood crush: Kalki

kalkkioiii20171013120209_l_400x424.jpg

Mumbai, Oct 13 : Actress Kalki Koechlin says she wishes to work on screen with all the Khans of Bollywood, but she has a softer corner for Shah Rukh Khan.
    Asked if she wants to work with any of the top Khans of the industry, Kalki told IANS: "I want to work with all three Khans, but if you ask me my favourite, it has to be Shah Rukh.
    "Shah Rukh is my childhood crush. I met him few times in real life as well and he is very charming."
    When it comes to a new bunch of actors, she thinks she "will look nice" with Ranbir Kapoor.
    "We worked in 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' and I really liked him as co-star. He is a natural actor and spontaneous. It would be interesting to work with him," she added. The actress is trying to balance her career between mainstream and indie films by working with directors like Zoya Akhtar and Ayan Mukerji in films like "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara" and "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani", along with movies like "Margarita, With a Straw" and "A Death in the Gunj" which were popular in festival circuits.

Sharing her wish-list of directors, Kalki said: "I would like to work with an artiste like Vishal Bhardwaj. His cinema is a piece of art, he writes the story, he makes the music of the film and it's amazing. I think it would be interesting to work with Vikramaditya Motwane as well." Currently, Kalki is looking forward to her upcoming film "Ribbon", also featuring Sumeet Vyas. It is releasing on November 3.

http://www.bollywoodcountry.com/?q=detail/bollywood/srk-is-my-childhood-crush-kalki/77500

Alenka, rollercoast and phul thank this.