1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

What stars say about Srk

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Pakiza, Apr 13, 2006.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Ali Fazal

Ali Fazal is a face that cannot be missed and that was the reason that Rajkumar Hirani saw him in a play and instantly offered him a role in 3 Idiots. There’s been no looking back since then, but it was Shahrukh Khan who gave Ali his first movie as a lead in Always Kabhi Kabhi. Ali played a young high school student and since then he has done a slew of roles in a variety of films.

The actor who is now busy with three films in his kitty would never forget to be thankful to the man who gave him his first major role in movies. Remembering meeting him the first time, Ali said, “I thank him for seeing something in me ... And giving me the respect and opportunity at the time. I am a Fan always will be. More than the star, I admire his hard work and energy. He is like no other. And there is no other like me. I thank Shahrukh sir for being him."
    http://www.cinemarkets.com/news/fast-furious-actor-bags-recognition-from-srk-1

phul and Alenka thank this.
  2. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Shriya Pilgaonkar

In one of your interviews recently, you talked about Shah Rukh Khan and said:

"I got to know the person behind the star. He's definitely the chosen one." Can you elaborate on this?

There's something about Shah Rukh Khan that makes everybody feel special. Even when you're watching him onscreen, you can feel that he has got a lot of love to give. He has that quality which is why he gets that kind of love in return. As a person, he is so much bigger than as just a superstar. That's what makes him. Whether it's his wit or humour or just his approach to life, everything is quite unique and special about him. In that sense, he is one of a kind.

http://www.catchnews.com/bollywood-...shriya-pilgaonkar-latest-news-1461758821.html

MaryAnnK, phul, Alenka and 2 others thanked this.
  3. mumbiene

R Madhavan: So much to learn from Shah Rukh Khan
    By Nikita Thakkar on May 1, 2016

‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’ actor, R Madhavan, says the way superstar Shah Rukh Khan treats his fan is something to look up to. Madhavan, 45, who last appeared as a boxing coach in sports drama ‘Saala Khadoos’, said SRK makes his fans feel royal.

“Shah Rukh Khan how awesome and royal you make your fans feel… Have so much to learn from you….,” he posted on Twitter along with a picture of the 50-year-old actor warmly posing with his two admirers.

Shah Rukh’s last release was thriller ‘Fan’, where he played the double roles of an admirer and the superstar.

Inputs from PTI
    http://www.bollywoodbubble.com/news/r-madhavan-much-learn-shah-rukh-khan/

phul says thanks.
  4. tasifa

Shah Rukh Khan is my idol: Anshuman Malhotra

“Shah Rukh Khan is my idol. So it was a fan boy moment for me when I got to shoot where Shah Rukh shot for his movie in Kashmir,” Anshuman said in a statement.

“Not just that I got to re-enact Shah Rukh’s signature pose which is like a dream come true moment.

“’Nagarjun – Ek Yoddha’ is not just a mythological show but also a love story of Arjun and Noorie and as Shah Rukh has mastered the art of loving, I will definitely learn from him and try to enact his popular moves in the show,” he added.

http://odishasuntimes.com/2016/05/07/shah-rukh-khan-idol-anshuman-malhotra/

phul says thanks.
  5. mumbiene

For me, romance is SRK: Swapnil Joshi
    You are known as the Shah Rukh Khan of Marathi cinema because of the way you romance on screen —even some of your gestures are same!

• (Laughs). I don’t think so, but if it is true, I take it as a compliment. I am a huge fan of Shah Rukh. For me romance is SRK. But I must stop at that. All my life I have struggled hard to be Swapnil Joshi. I am a realistic guy. Shah Rukh is huge. No doubt, he is inspiring and has a lot of energy. I have met him formally on a few occasions and done his TV show
      Ghar Ki Baatein. He is a gracious gentleman.
      http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/interview-for-me-romance-is-srk-swwapnil-joshi-2212086

phul says thanks.
  6. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

7. tasifa

Shahrukh should use his stardom to push cinema like DiCaprio: Ram Gopal Varma

Advice you’d like to give to the following people: Shah Rukh Khan?

I honestly believe that Shah Rukh Khan should use his stardom to push cinema, like what Leonardo DiCaprio has done to Hollywood. SRK has this unique distinction of being a terrific actor and a superstar and this combination can push cinema. Anyways, nothing really guarantees success. Even if you want to stick to traditional formula, it doesn’t happen and if you try something different, it might also fail. But, still I hope he goes the Leonardo DiCaprio way and does a Shutter Island to an Inception to a The Wolf Of Wall Street.

http://www.freepressjournal.in/shah...h-cinema-like-dicaprio-ram-gopal-varma/855496

phul says thanks.
  8. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

Would like to play female version of Raees, says Mahira Khan
    By Hassan Choudary Published: May 31, 2016

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: Mahira's official Facebook page

The superstar talks about Shah Rukh's character, delayed release and future projects.

Mahira Khan’s star power has not gotten in the way of her being incredibly relatable, which is the root of her success. There are times she talks about Shah Rukh Khan as if she’s forgotten he is her co-star in the upcoming, highly-anticipated Raees, after all. For her, he is still The Shah Rukh Khan, Bollywood extraordinaire whose fame is of an inconceivable degree, as it is for many of us.

“He’s an experience. You have to experience Shah Rukh Khan,” she said during a live Facebook chat with The Express Tribune on Monday.

But being a fan herself doesn’t mean she can’t match up to the King Khan. In fact, the actor revealed she really wants to do something gritty for her next project. “I want to do a Raees; well, a female version of Raees — the character. Something dark.”

Who wouldn’t want to see that?

Speaking further about working with Shah Rukh Khan, Mahira said, “I felt like Alice in Wonderland, actually. It’s quite amazing to see someone who is that big a star and the way he is on set.”

She goes on to say, “Having worked with him so closely… In Raees, he was in this character that was scary because he would come out looking like this gangster. He just looked like… Raees. And he was so in character. The way he did his lines, the way he was doing it all, it was a treat to watch him as a fan and of course as a co-actor.”

We doubt she realised it, but Mahira just made it infinite times more difficult for her fans as well as Shah Rukh’s to wait for the highly-anticipated movie...

Full story here http://tribune.com.pk/story/1113430/like-play-female-version-raees-says-mahira-khan/

phul, rollercoast, KKhan and 1 other person say thanks.
  9. tasifa

After Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Jaqueline Fernandez wants to work with Shah Rukh Khan

"Living abroad when I had not even thought about acting in Bollywood films, I knew only four names from India and they were Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan. I worked with Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan so I would love to work with Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai," Jacqueline revealed.

http://www.catchnews.com/bollywood-news/after-salman-khan-akshay-kumar-jaqueline-fernandez-wants-to-work-with-shah-rukh-khan-bollywood-latest-news-1464844048.html

phul says thanks.
  10. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodevening Mrs planetsrk,king of act reality creativity romance technique humminty philosophy legend King SRK , thank you to give us space writing reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon ,tribute to beautiful arts and great civilization of India

phul says thanks.
  11. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you planetsrk

phul says thanks.
  12. tasifa

Alenka and phul thank this.
  13. mumbiene

"I Admire Shah Rukh Tenfold" - Alia Bhatt
    CkfKKobWkAUqUr4.jpg large.jpg

phul says thanks.
  14. mumbiene

15. tasifa

phul says thanks.
  16. tasifa

SRK, He’s God’s chosen one : Sayani Gupta

“It was a difficult film to make and was special to all of us, especially Shah Rukh,” she says adding, “He has outdone himself. It takes guts to do such a film being a superstar.”
    We both giggle like lovestruck schoolgirls the moment SRK becomes the topic of our conversation. “I’m not an emotional person. But I had tears in my eyes when I first met him,” she smiles. She says there’s a magnanimity about Shah Rukh that reflects not only in his films but even in his life. “He’s God’s chosen one. Even if he’s in a corner, people flock towards him because he’s so funny, warm and giving. He hugs every single person on the floor, including a lightman. He sits on the stairs and smokes just like one of us. He’s so cool,” she reveals.
    According to her, SRK is the most technically sound actor. “He moves a lot while giving his shot but he never goes out of his focus mark. No one can challenge him in technicalities. He’s so sharp,” she smiles.

http://www.filmfare.com/features/sa...y-and-life-post-the-success-of-fan-13902.html

phul, Alenka and Rishima62 thank this.
  17. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodevening mrs planetsrk, when i saw in the first time VeerZaara movie before 9 month, i said there is new legened in indian cienma, and I know the name is king SRK, with his technique and creativity in charactor, was outstanding, then I saw a lot of movies which prove that my opinion is right,thank you to give us space writing reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to beautiful arts and great civilization of India

18. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you planetsrk

19. tasifa

'I really admire Shah Rukh Khan for the person he is' Pankhuri Gidwani

The most iconic Khan in your opinion?
    Though all the Khans have made a very special place in the industry as well as our hearts, but Shah Rukh Khan is the one I really admire for the person he is and also the chivalrous personality that he has. I could also be a bit biased because he is the only Khan that I have met and known personally, and he was the one who announced the Miss India winners!

http://beautypageants.indiatimes.co...n-for-the-person-he-is/eventshow/52852774.cms

20. tasifa

I am inspired by Shah Rukh Khan - Sami Khan

The actor who is known to be the ‘Johnny Depp of Pakistani television’ for his constant experiments with looks, says that he is often inspired by many of his Bollywood and Hollywood counterparts like Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Kiefer Sutherland, Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman. -Sami claims to be a huge fan of Bollywood’s heart-throb Shah Rukh Khan, he says, “I must admit that Shah Rukh Khan’s energy is limitless, and that’s why I am a die-hard fan of SRK.”
    http://www.orissadiary.com/ShowEntertainmentNews.asp?id=67892

phul says thanks.