1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

What stars say about Srk

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Pakiza, Apr 13, 2006.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

It's good to read this, I really like Ranveer. Something about his zaniness and exuberance reminds me of srk. Of course the article could be pure rubbish, but I would like to think they get on well.

ashi2 and Mara thank this.
  2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Mara says thanks.
  3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Mara says thanks.
  4. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Anuj Sachdeva: Shah Rukh Khan is my inspiration!

Anuj Sachdeva, who will be seen in upcoming film Love Shagun, says he admires the Baadshah of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan.
    When asked Anuj what has kept him going or who inspires him, he said, “Shah Rukh Khan is my inspiration. I am taking his name not because he is Shah Rukh Khan because he is a brand in himself. From the place where he started and where he is now, the journey of SRK is very motivating. Also, he is the one who started from TV. Even after SRK became who he is today, there was a phase when people stopped accepting actors from television but now again Shah Rukh has come back to television to promote films.

https://www.absoluteindianews.com//post-id-9829.html

Alenka and Mara thank this.
  5. tasifa

'SRK Doesn't Sleep, He Works Non-Stop!' says Shekhar Ravjiani

What is working with Shah Rukh Khan like?

Oh, Shah Rukh’s energy is something else. He gives a lot of love and respect while you’re working with him. He’s jammed a couple of times in the studio. He’s a very respectful human being. And that man doesn’t sleep, he works non-stop. It’s inspiring to see a man of his calibre, in spite of being a superstar, still putting in that kind of effort.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/education/edex/SRK-Doesnt-Sleep-He-Works-Non-Stop/2016/02/01/article3247867.ece

Mara and Dea thank this.
  6. tasifa

I found Shahrukh Khan very relatable to me : Mawra Hocane
    Starting her career in Bollywood with romantic film Sanam Teri Kasam opposite new comer Harshvardhan Rane the Pakistani beauty feel very relatable to Shahrukh Khan when it comes to her uniqueness in Bollywood.

"I found Shahrukh Khan very relatable to me as he is never bothered how he looking when he is performing. He is very handsome and very charming. Even when I am performing I am not concern about my look. Glamour does not fancy me. In every scene I put my soul into it."

http://bollywoodhelpline.com/news-gossips/filmy-buzz/mawra-hocane-to-turn-singer/34104

Mara and Tash thank this.
  7. tasifa

8. tasifa

My wife is Shah Rukh Khan’s biggest fan: R. Madhavan
    R. Madhavan says he is a big fan of superstar Shah Rukh Khan, but his wife, Sarita Birje, is SRK's biggest fan.
    By: IANS
    MumbaiPublished:Mar 5, 2016, 19:06
    [​IMG]

“I am a big fan of Shah Rukh, but my wife is probably his biggest fan,” R. Madhavan said.

Actor R. Madhavan says he is a big fan of superstar Shah Rukh Khan, but his wife, Sarita Birje, is SRK’s biggest fan.

“I am a big fan of Shah Rukh, but my wife is probably his biggest fan. I remember meeting him for the very first time. She was standing beside me and she dug her nails into my arms, pretending to be very normal,” Madhavan said at an event here.

“She told SRK that she is a big fan, but I knew what was happening. She literally scratched my arm,” he quipped.

The “Saala Khadoos” actor says that now SRK gives his wife “extra attention”, knowing how big a fan she is.

“Whenever SRK meets her, he gives her extra attention to make her day. I learnt from SRK how to make the day for your fans,” he said.

He also praised SRK’s look in the upcoming film “Fan”, saying that it’s a “blockbuster in the making already”.

Directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Aditya Chopra, “Fan” also features Shriya Pilgaonkar among others. The film is slated for an April 15 release.

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...fe-is-shah-rukh-khans-biggest-fan-r-madhavan/

9. tasifa

Alenka says thanks.
  10. tasifa

I used to have SRK’s posters on my wall: Ayushmann Khurrana

Three roles that you would love to do?

Amitabh Bachchan in Shakti, Shah Rukh Khan in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa and Raj Kapoor in Mera Naam Joker.

Who is your favourite actor?

I am influenced by Dilip saab, Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan. The thing with your favourite actor is you develop that feeling in your teens mostly. I think Shah Rukh was ruling the industry at the time. He was the badshah of Bollywood. I was really struck by his intellect as well. I studied journalism because of Shah Rukh. He studied Mass Communication in Jamia, so I did too. SRK came to Mumbai and I said I would also do that. I used to have Shah Rukh’s posters on my walls.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainme...posters-on-my-wall-ayushmann-khurrana-2189706

Tash and rollercoast thank this.
  11. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan is Extremely Hardworking : Kareena Kapoor
    March 19, 2016

Shah Rukh Khan is the most hardworking superstar – He loves to work and he keeps on thinking about work, work and work, says Kareena Kapoor.

Actress Kareena Kapoor who is currently gearing up for the release of Ki and Ka, is busy promoting the R Balki directorial with Arjun Kapoor. The actress, who has worked with King Khan, Shah Rukh Khan in films like Asoka and Ra One in an interview with a leading portal on being asked to speak about the actor said,

“If I wake up as Shah Rukh Khan, I will be tired as he loves to work. He keeps on working and working and working.”

Ki and Ka is slated to release on 1 April 2016.

http://www.talkingmoviez.com/shah-rukh-khan-is-extremely-hardworking-kareena-kapoor/

rollercoast and mumbiene thank this.
  12. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Well done Roger:hug:

roger says thanks.
  13. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Katrina Kaif Says “Shahrukh Khan and Sushmita Sen” are Most Stylish

Mon, March, 21 2016

[​IMG]

Charismatic Katrina Kaif looked fabulous on the HT Style Awards Red Carpet wearing Antonio Grimaldi, says the most stylish people she has worked with are Shahrukh Khan and Sushmita Sen.

“The most stylish actor in Bollywood is Shahrukh Khan and the most stylish actress, I have worked with is Sushmita Sen” said Katrina.

Katrina Kaif, who was last seen in Fitoor, was snapped at the HT Style Awards which were held last night in Mumbai. Actress was looking gorgeous in her nude pleated dress with thigh high slit by Antonio Grimaldi.

After dud like Fitoor, Katrina Kaif is excited about her upcoming project with Ranbir Kapoor, Jagga Jasoos, directed by Anurag Basu.

“Jagga Jasoos has been floors for some time now. I think Anurag Basu is one the most exciting director in our industry, so I am super excited for Jagga Jasoos, hopefully it will release very soon” added Katrina Kaif.

The Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif starrer film 'Jagga Jasoos' has gone through many changes in terms of script, star-cast and release date. The movie has been in making for almost 2 years now but nowhere close to release.

Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who is also a producer on Jagga Jasoos along with Basu, is a comedy, crime drama movie, also starring Adah Sharma and Govinda. The story revolves around a teenage detective in search of his missing father.

http://www.bollywoodhelpline.com/ne...Khan-and-Sushmita-Sen”-are-Most-Stylish/35298

Alenka says thanks.
  14. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh & Salman Khan are Reel & Real Life Heroes : Urvashi Rautela
    March 23, 2016

Great Grand Masti Actress Urvashi Rautela says that Superstars Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan are not just reel heroes but they are real life heroes too.

“I feel so lucky to have shared the stage with them. The two Khans are not just reel heroes, they are real heroes too,” said Urvashi, as she shared her experience with Times of India post TOIFA Awards.

Urvashi Rautela could hardly contain her joy at having performed with Shahrukh and Salman Khan on stage at the event and she was very excited post that.

Urvashi Rautela was last seen in Sanam Re alongside Pulkit Samrat and Yami Gautam. She will be next seen in Great Grand Masti where she is supposedly playing a ghost.

Courtesy – Times of India

http://www.talkingmoviez.com/shah-rukh-salman-khan-are-reel-real-life-heroes-urvashi-rautela/

15. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan movie characters which Ayushmann Khurrana would've loved to play
    March 31, 2016

Being a Bollywood enthusiast, you are naturally bound to be an Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan fan at the least.

231.jpg

Like us, there is another Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan fan in DUM LAGA KE HAISHA actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who also wishes to portray some role these legends once did!

Ask Ayushmann Khurrana in a recent interaction about a dream role he'd like to play and he says, “There are a lot of dream roles. Sometimes the role which you don't even think of, comes to you. I never expected playing a role in DUM LAGA KE HAISHA or VICKY DONOR. But yeah, there are certain references like Shah Rukh's character in KABHI HAAN KABHI NAA or Amitabh Bachchan's in SHAKTI. So there's no dream role as such but just references.”

Raise your hands if you'd love to see Ayushmann in these roles like us!

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/news...-ayushmann-khurrana-wouldve-loved-to-play.asp

16. mumbiene

The final cut
    Saturday, 02 April 2016 | Shrabasti Mallik

When Namrata Rao gets busy at the chopping block, everything else becomes secondary. The film editor, who is currently wrapping up Fan, tells Sharabsti Mallik that Shah Rukh Khan has always given her space and creative freedom

Making a film involves a very strenuous, if not an intricate, process. Scripts need to be written, actors decided, budget discussed upon, locales hunted out and gruelling shoot schedules worked upon. Now thanks to the Internet and social media, we get regular updates on what a film crew is up to. And then in no time, the promotions start and before you know it, the movie has hit the theatres.

Amidst all the humdrum, we sometimes forget the most important part of the entire filming process, the one factor that can potentially make or break a movie the editor. A director calls the final shots, yes. But an editor calls the final cut.

Considering the seriousness of their profession, editors execute their job under a lot of pressure. But not Namrata Rao. A few years into the profession and she has not only worked on few of the best movies helmed in the last decade but also bagged a National Award for one. Currently, she is busy making the final edits in Fan. “We are in the last leg of editing. It hits the screens on April 15, so we are wrapping up,” said Rao in between last-minute reviews.

She does not carry the air of being one of the most sought after editors today, having worked with some of the big names in the industry. She is grounded and that adds to her girlish charm. Rao is a self-confessed fan of Shah Rukh Khan and Fan is her second movie with the star (Jab Tak Hai Jaan being the first).

“I have said this before but he is an amazing person to work with. When he is on the sets, he is there. Everything else becomes immaterial. And he really gives you space to do your work and listens to everything patiently,” Rao said.

When asked about the experience of working with her favourite actor, she summed it up in one word, “Great.” But she added, “It is not just about working with him because I have done that before. The amazing thing in the movie is that he is completely different. He is in the skin of a character he has never portrayed before. To that add all the VFX and the visual effects — all these have made the movie more special.”

There were reports that the star had apparently asked her to edit the movie rather tightly because she did not cut off any scene from Jab Tak Hai Jaan. But Rao cleared the speculation. “He has not even come to the edit room once,” she laughed. “He did not even see the final cut,” she continued, “It is my second movie with him and I can honestly say that he has never gotten involved in the editing process. The best part is that he never interferes with anybody’s work and goes with the director’s vision.” Rao did, however, add that since Fan is a thriller, she is keeping the editing tight.

With only a few days left for Shah Rukh’s first release of the year, the expectations are quite high. But Rao does not let the pressure affect her. “There is no one way to deal with the pressure and I have learnt that in these few years. I am feeling everything one moment at a time. Honestly, when you are editing a film, you focus so much on telling the story that everything else becomes secondary. The thought that you have to tell the story in a way that everybody gets it is always at the back of your head. You just have to hope that you have done your best and that everyone likes it,” she said.

It has been eight years since Rao has stepped into Bollywood. “It’s been that long!” was her reaction when we asked her about her initial days in the industry and how she charted her path to where she is now. “It has been quite simple. I have always picked up one film at a time and I feel lucky to have worked with great directors more than once. I have learnt so much along the way. It’s not easy to always land good films with the best directors,” she said, not forgetting to mention her relationship with Yash Raj. “I have been working with them for quite some time now and I value their faith in me,” she summed up.
    http://www.dailypioneer.com/vivacity/the-final-cut.html

17. mumbiene

Sayani Gupta on working with Shah Rukh Khan & Ranbir Kapoor
    by Manpreet Bhandal
    7th April 2016 9:00 am
    [​IMG]@Manpreet_KB [​IMG]manpreet@bizasialive.com
    [​IMG]
    Sayani Gupta

Actress Sayani Gupta is content with how her career is going post the feedback she received for ‘Margarita with a Straw’. The actress will next be seen in ‘Fan’ and ‘Jagga Jasoos’, where she has respectively worked with Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor.

On her experience of working with the actors, Gupta told Deccan Chronicle, “SRK is an amazing actor to work with. He makes sure that his entire cast and crew are comfortable and everyone just wants to work more with him. Ranbir, on the other hand, is a lot of fun to work with. I remember, when I would juggle between shoots of ‘Fan’ and ‘Jagga Jasoos’, he would always ask me, ‘How is it working with SRK? He’s a very chilled out guy, right?’

The actress also commented on Katrina Kaif, with whom she has shot with for both ‘Jagga Jasoos’ and ‘Baar Baar Dekho’. Gupta stated that Kaif “is a tomboy” and “very relaxed on sets”.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/s...-khan-ranbir-kapoor-2016#sthash.Lce4XgLI.dpuf

18. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

what's that supposed to mean lol

19. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Anushka Sharma on B-Town's three Khans: They are unique, fun to work with
    By IANS |Posted 6 hours

She has worked with Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan and will soon be seen sharing screen space with Salman Khan in 'Sultan'. Actress Anushka Sharma says working with Bollywood's three Khans is a "unique and fun" as well as learning experience.
    32.jpg

Anushka Sharma. Pic/Santa Banta

Anushka walked into Bollywood with Shah Rukh-starrer 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi', and went on to work in films like 'Badmaash Company', 'Band Baaja Baaraat', and 'Patiala House'. She again shared screen space with Bollywood's 'Baadshah' in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.

The actress worked with Aamir in 'pk' and now she will be seen essaying the role of a wrestler in "Sultan".

When asked if there is a sense of accomplishment after working with all the three Khans of Bollywood, Anushka told IANS in an email interview: "They all are unique and fun to work with, you get to learn so much from them. I am lucky that I got a chance to work with all of them.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/anu...ans-they-are-unique-fun-to-work-with/17111195

20. tasifa

Shah Rukh Khan said there’s magic in my voice: Brijesh
    The singer later crooned for other hit numbers like Saddi Hobby Jhappiyan Paani (‘What The Fish’), title song of ‘Jai Ho’, Main Nachan Nu (‘Air Lift’), etc., and even won praises from Shah Rukh Khan. “When I met Shah Rukh Khan at an award function I got nostalgic and recalled all my childhood memories. I still remember his advice. He told ‘there’s magic in my voice and not to leave my roots and originality, and I have a bright future’. I was just listening to him with moist eyes.”

http://www.thehansindia.com/posts/i...-said-theres-magic-in-my-voice-Brijesh/222229

Alenka says thanks.