1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

What stars say about Srk

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Pakiza, Apr 13, 2006.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

In Terms Of Acting Shah Rukh Khan Has Always Been My Inspiration : Varun Dhawan

The actor who is currently in Bulgaria for Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’ which has Shah Rukh Khan in lead, in an interview to ,media stated that he is all excited about sharing same screen space with Bollywood ‘Badshah’ for the very first time.

As the young actor said, “It is my privilege and honour to share screen space with him and to be in the same film as him and Kajol ma’am.”

The actor also further stated that he not worried about the fact that he might be overshadowed by SRK, as Varun said, “I have my role and others have their roles. In fact I am very happy to share screen space and hence I am doing the film. Anyone who tries to make a comparison with me and SRK is the most stupid person on earth. I have grown up watching him. I have grown up being inspired from him.”

http://bollywoodhelpline.com/news-g...always-been-my-inspiration-varun-dhawan/27152

MaryAnnK and Mara thank this.
  2. tasifa

Shahrukh Khan advised me to treat every role like a dream role: Abhishek Bachchan

In the past few years we have been seen you in a lot of comic roles. Is this genre your favourite? Are you still waiting for your dream role?

I'm glad you brought it up. Back when I was a struggling actor, I had asked the same question to Shah Rukh Khan and he said something that will forever be etched in my memory . He said, "Your dream role should be the one you are portraying at the moment. There's no such thing called a dream role. Unless you treat every role like it's the great est role that you've been offered, you will never be able to give it your best." His advice left a deeply satisfying effect on me as an actor.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...le-Abhishek-Bachchan/articleshow/48200097.cms

Tash, Mara, phul and 2 others thanked this.
  3. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Ajay Devgn

Your meeting Shah Rukh Khan in Bulgaria went viral. For the record, did you discuss doing a film with him?

No. We were staying at the same hotel and it was very sweet of him to have come and met me. We had a drink together. My whole team of 30 was there and so was his team and they all know each other so we all sat and chatted. We talked about his film and my film in Bulgaria but have not discussed any film together so far.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ed-any-film-together/articleshow/48214951.cms

phul, Mara and tasifa thank this.
  4. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Kareena Kapoor (http://www.filmfare.com/features/ready-steady-rock-9947-2.html#descArticle)

You have worked with all the three Khans – Aamir, Salman and Shah Rukh. How are they different from each other?

Salman is relaxed. Aamir is relaxed too but he’s always prepared. Shah Rukh is always trying to better himself. He’s constantly improvising the shot. He’s such a bundle of energy that it’s difficult for him to relax. Though they are different from each other, one thing is common between all three. Working with them is like being in a boxing ring. You’ve got to be alert all the time.

darina4srk, Mara and phul thank this.
  5. tasifa

Masaan: SRK was my inspiration behind entering Bollywood, says Vicky Kaushal

Watching Shah Rukh Khan convinced him he wanted to be in front of the screen

Frequently visiting the sets of his father's films, Kaushal would have the opportunity to see Shah Rukh Khan in action in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi at Yash Raj Film Studios. "I got goosebumps," he says. "We all just looked at him from down below. I was mesmerised. I said to myself, 'Yeh mujhe bhi karna hai.'"
    http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/masaan-shah-rukh-khan-was-my-inspiration-behind-entering-bollywood-says-vicky-kaushal-richa-chadha-sanjai-mishra-shweta-tripathi-neeraj-ghaywan/1/454382.html

Mara says thanks.
  6. tasifa

SRK is like my elder brother: Aki Narula

Designer Aki Narula, who is styling Shah Rukh Khan for his upcoming film “Dilwale”, says that working with the Bollywood superstar is always a delight as he is like an elder brother to him.

“It's a delight to work with Shah Rukh Khan,” Narula told IANS on the sidelines of the The Treasury of Trousseau, a four-day fashion and lifestyle event at DLF Emporio here.

“This my third movie with him. I did 'Don', 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' and now I am doing 'Dilwale' with him, so it feels like (being) family...it's going back home to him. We had a fantastic one and half month schedule in Bulgaria and I am looking forward to my next schedule with him. He is like my elder brother,” he added.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/newstags/shah-rukh-khan/337543/srk-my-elder-brother-aki-narula

Alenka and Mara thank this.
  7. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

8. tasifa

I would do anything for SRK: Boris Becker
    Former German tennis champion Boris Becker is a huge Shah Rukh Khan fan. Becker has reportedly said that he will "do anything for Shah Rukh Khan".

In an interview with Times of India, Becker has said he likes and trusts SRK. The daily quotes Becker as saying, "I am good friends with Shah Rukh, and I'd do anything for him. Even a Bollywood film. Anything with him, I'd do."

The tennis champion also clarified that he has no interest in acting. He further told the daily, "...but I am not an actor. I can maybe play myself very well, or perhaps a mean German. I can do that, but clearly, only for SRK. I like him, I trust him, he's a big star here."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/tabloid/i-would-do-anything-for-srk-boris-becker/article1-1066716.aspx

Alenka and Mara thank this.
  9. tasifa

Mara says thanks.
  10. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

‘Shah Rukh Khan Is Very Addictive’ – Raees Co Star Mohd. Zeeshan Ayyub
    August 22, 2015 0

Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub says his Raees Co Star and Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is Very Addictive and also talks about his fantastic character and role in Raees.

Known for his strong performances in Tanu Weds Manu Returns, Raanjhana and many more, Zeeshan Ayyub will be next seen in Phantom and Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees. In an interview with us, speaking about Raees, he said-

“I have shot with Shah Rukh Khan for 50 days and all i can say is he is very addictive. You just want to spend more and more time with him and understand what he wants to say. There is another schedule of Raees and i am looking forward to shoot with Shah Rukh Khan. I have a running character in Raees. It is a fantastic role.”

Raees releases in Eid Next year.
    http://www.talkingmoviez.com/shah-rukh-khan-is-very-addictive-raees-co-star-mohd-zeeshan-ayyub/

Mara says thanks.
  11. tasifa

Shah Rukh Khan is my favourite: Kumar Sangakkara

And when it comes to the topic of Indian films and Bollywood, there is only one name that tops the list. "Shah Rukh Khan is my favourite," says the cricketer and adds, "He is a fabulous person and is intelligent, honest and forthright. I had seen one of his interviews with BB and it struck me that how honest he is."
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ite-Kumar-Sangakkara/articleshow/13564129.cms

Mara and mumbiene thank this.
  12. tasifa

Mara says thanks.
  13. tasifa

"Shah Rukh Khan Is Like 20-21 Saal Ka Dilli Ka Launda": Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub

Mara says thanks.
  14. mumbiene

CNehZMqUwAAL2cn.jpg large.jpg

Mara says thanks.
  15. mumbiene

Shah Rukh Khan has been my childhood hero, says actor Zeeshan Ayyub
    Sunday, 30 August 2015
    • [​IMG] Zeeshan Ayyub will be seen sharing screen space with Shah Rukh Khan in the upcoming film Raees. File Photo Image courtesy: en.wikipedia.org
    Zeeshan Ayyub was seven when Shah Rukh Khan made his debut, and he says working with the superstar after years of admiring him off screen has been a surreal experience.

The actor, known for playing best friend Murari in Raanjhanaa, will be seen sharing screen space with Shah Rukh in his forthcoming coming film Raees.

"Working with him has been outstanding. He has been my childhood hero. When I was seven-eight-year-old, he had made his entry in Bollywood. So when I was growing up, getting to understand things, it was Shah Rukh sir whom I thought as my hero," he told PTI.

Zeeshan, who made his debut in 2011 with No One Killed Jessica and has worked in more than ten films so far, says he has never seen anybody as hardworking a his Raees co-star.

"Shah Rukh is unbelievably humble and down to earth. It is an absolute surreal experience to sit with him and share screen space. I have never seen anyone work so hard in my entire life. He rehearses every scene as many as 15-20 times.

He is the most intelligent person I have ever met." Zeeshan says he has learnt about hard work from Shah Rukh.

"The one thing which I learnt from him is hard work. He has taught me a lot about life in general. How to handle success and failure, the mindset to have while you are working on a film. His outlook towards life is really admirable.

"The day he tweeted about me, I couldn't sleep for the entire night. It was the most fulfilling and rewarding experience in life."

The actor will be seen playing Shah Rukh's friend in the Rahul Dholakia-directed film, which also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Pakistani actress Mahira Khan.

"It is not a typical character though. He is a very positive zone friend who is important to the screenplay. I am enjoying the role." said Ayyub.
    http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainme...ildhood-hero-says-actor-zeeshan-ayyub-2120117

Mara and rollercoast thank this.
  16. tasifa

17. tasifa

Shah Rukh Khan is a Very Selfless Actor – Nikhil Advani

Kal Ho Naa Ho and Katti Batti director says that Shah Rukh Khan is very selfless as an actor and he tries to make everybody else look fantastic in his films

“I think the greatest strength that Shah Rukh has an actor is when he approaches a scene he knows he is going to be fantastic, but he tries how to make everybody else fantastic. He is very selfless as an actor,” he said. Nikhil has no plans to direct any of the Khans in near future. “They (Khans) choose their directors. Directors don’t choose them,” he said.

http://www.talkingmoviez.com/shah-rukh-khan-is-a-very-selfless-actor-nikhil-advani/

18. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

One day I will act with Shah Rukh Khan
    By Sanyukta Iyer, Mumbai Mirror | Sep 10, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
    [​IMG]
    American actorproducer-martial artist Wesley Snipes returns to TV after a decade, is producing two shows and four films this year and is hoping to return as the vampire superhero Blade in The Avengers.

American actor-producer Wesley Snipes says his tryst with India began while he was studying at the New York State University where Bollywood dance instructors taught them the jhatkas and matkas of Hindi movies. "I love the world of songand-dance and have travelled to India in my dreams. In that dream I was doing a Bollywood film too," he laughs, speaking to Mirror from the sets of his big TV comeback wagon, The Player, in Los Angeles.

The 53 year-old actor hopes to travel to India soon. And the three things on his bucket list are - learn Kalaripayattu under a martial arts guru and study the Ayurvedic form of healing in Kerala, take a Bollywood dance class and act in an action-thriller with Khan.

When prodded on which Khan he had in mind — Salman, Aamir or Shah Rukh he quipped, "There's only one Khan, Shah Rukh Khan." The two met in 2008 at a party SRK had hosted in the suite of a luxury hotel in Dubai. "We also met on Broadway and one day I will act and work with him," Wesley promises.
    http://www.mumbaimirror.com/enterta...-with-Shah-Rukh-Khan/articleshow/48890651.cms

rollercoast and Mara thank this.
  19. tasifa

Manish Paul:

Humour wise there is nobody who can beat Shah Rukh sir. The part I love about him is his sense of humor. When I make fun of him, he never feels bad which is a big thing. Off late there are many actors who don't have sense of humour and get offended very soon. If you don't have a good sense of humor then there is no point in being a part of show which has comedy. And when as big a star like SRK doesn't feel bad then it is indeed a huge thing.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainm...ar-never-felt-bad-why-will-shahid-kapoor-feel

rollercoast and Mara thank this.
  20. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

I want to be the Shah Rukh Khan of badminton: Saina Nehwal
    Aasheesh Sharma, Hindustan Times | Updated: Oct 04, 2015 10:28 IST

enjoyed-hyderabad-saina-moment-rukh-khan-recently_d8663de4-69d5-11e5-bbf7-304db831dbb1.jpg
    The top-ranked women’s badminton player in the world, Saina Nehwal tells us why
    she wants to bethe Shah Rukh Khanof her field. (Photo by Raj K Raj/ Hindustan Times).

When she met Shah Rukh Khan recently in Hyderabad, Saina enjoyed her fan-girl moment to the hilt .

On September 17, when Saina Nehwal posted pictures on Twitter posing with Shah Rukh Khan, it wasn’t any other 25-year-old basking in a fan-girl moment. It was a feeling Saina relished as much as she loves winning a tournament. For a few hours, she stopped acting as the number one badminton player in the world and held on to every word the Badshah of Bollywood was saying.

“When I heard that he was shooting in Hyderabad for Dilwale, I tweeted whether I could meet him. It was really nice of him to spend time with me and let me watch the shooting,” she gushes, as she settles down for an interview with Brunch at the rooftop café of the Tata Padukone Badminton Academy in Bangalore.

Now this wasn’t the first time Saina was interacting with an A-list celebrity. Aamir Khan is one of her biggest supporters and Sachin Tendulkar routinely speaks to her when she is in India. What’s so special about meeting SRK?

“I identify with him. I want to be the Shah Rukh Khan of badminton!” says Saina, who recently regained the top spot in women’s singles in the Badminton World Federation rankings. “Like Shah Rukh sir, who conquered the world of movies coming from an ordinary, non-film family, I too want to excel in my chosen field. My family too didn’t have any big connection with badminton. But today, like him, I can say, I am the best,” she declares, fultoo filmi style.

One can almost hear the nasal twang with which SRK said: “Don’t underestimate the power of a common man!” in Chennai Express. That’s the extraordinary niceness of being Saina Nehwal. She may have inked a 25-crore endorsement deal with sports management group, IOS Sports & Entertainment on the back of retaining the top ranking, but her success story began in ordinary, middle-class surroundings.

The full story is here>>>>http://www.hindustantimes.com/brunc...aina-nehwal/story-vF1V4PKQmz4DHlLY2w7rYP.html

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    Mara and Alenka thank this.