1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

What stars say about Srk

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Pakiza, Apr 13, 2006.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

2. tasifa

MaryAnnK, mumbiene and Mara thank this.
  3. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Mara says thanks.
  4. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Oh is that lovely from Pamela Chopra. Thank you.

MaryAnnK and Mara thank this.
  5. phul

Don't know if this os true:noidea:
    B-Nf1rVCUAAas_M.jpg

MaryAnnK and Mara thank this.
  6. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Kajol Devgn

Any plans of working with Shah Rukh soon?

It's always been fantastic working with Shah Rukh. There's a certain comfort level with him and I cannot work with people who I'm not comfortable with. So I hope we work soon. Let's see. (Smiles)

So aren't you doing the Rohit Shetty film?
    I am not in a position to accept or deny it. So let's see.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-kajol-my-film-will-release-in-2016-2063228

MaryAnnK, mumbiene and Mara thank this.
  7. tasifa

Shiamak Dawar: Shah Rukh has always been very focused and professional

March 3, 2015 7:10:57 PM IST
    By Pankaj Sabnani, Glamsham Editorial [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] After a long hiatus, the pair of Shiamak Dawar and Shah Rukh Khan is back with the Television show ‘India Poochega - Sabse Shaana Kaun?'. Yesterday, the show's first episode went on air.

[​IMG]
    SHAH RUKH KHAN and SHAIMAK DAVAR

Interestingly, Shaimak's first Bollywood film DIL TOH PAGAL HAI also starred Shah Rukh Khan. When asked if working with Shah Rukh Khan again made him nostalgic, Shiamak's said, “It's always great working with Shah Rukh because if he such a professional. He is coming back to television after almost seven years so this was a very exciting project. He called me just two days before the shoot and said he wanted me to choreograph the launch episode. We had just one day of rehearsal and then the shoot.”

He further added, “But from our days shooting from DIL TOH PAGAL HAI, Shah Rukh has always been very focused and professional. And what I love the most about him is that not only does he respect me, he respects all my dancers also a lot. They all love working with SRK!”

Now that Shaimak & SRK have reunited for a TV show, can we also please see them do a film together?

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoo...always-been-very-focused-and-professional.asp

8. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

I love Shaimaks work a lot! And DTPH is one of my favorite movies - Shah Rukh and Shaimak gave Rahul a perfect image of a real dancer :).

Mara and srkcrazyfan thank this.
  9. mumbiene

Maneesh Sharma: Shah Rukh Khan is the most energetic actor I’ve worked with

Saturday, March 7, 2015 1:14:34 PM (IST) | Pankaj Sabnani, Bollywood Trade Editorial
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MANEESH SHARMA AND SHAH RUKH KHAN
    Maneesh Sharma, who is working with Shah Rukh Khan in FAN, is all praise for the ‘young’ actor.

“Shah Rukh is very young. He’s the most energetic actor I’ve worked with. His energy levels are like he’s working on his first film. Even after 25 years, his energy levels are the same. That is something that we all have learnt from him,” says the director.

It is believed that Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in the role of an ardent admirer of a superstar himself in the film, which is scheduled to release in the second half of 2015.
    http://www.bollywoodtrade.com/trade...most-energetic-actor-ive-worked-with/1314.htm

Mara, rubyroo and MaryAnnK thank this.
  10. tasifa

Mara and mumbiene thank this.
  11. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

For Ranveer, SRK is the perfect man!
    http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/shah-rukh-khan/ranveer-srk-perfect-man
    According to Ranveer Singh, Shah Rukh Khan was the perfect man on screen.
    Speaking at the India Today conclave, Ranveer stated that SRK was the perfect man onscreen and that everyone wanted their son to be like the superstar.
    Ranveer who has always been vocal about his admiration for King Khan said this at the India Today Conclave where he spoke about the history of Bollywood.
    Ranveer will soon be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Bajirao Mastani'.

12. phul

Mara says thanks.
  13. tasifa

Waluscha D’souza: Working with Shah Rukh is really exciting.

Waluscha doesn't belong to the industry, but she has already done two huge ad campaigns with Shahrukh Khan and she is a huge fan of the star.

"I can't say much, just that yes, I am part of the film and working with Shah Rukh is really exciting. We have a good rapport since I have already worked with him in two ad campaigns. I have always been a huge fan of his. Now I am waiting to see what it looks like on screen," said Waluscha.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...nd-music-is-my-veins/articleshow/46663517.cms

Mara says thanks.
  14. tasifa

“I’d love to collaborate with SRK”
    Lilly Singh a.k.a. IISuperwomanII

The ultimate Bollywood romance is…?
    I would say Shah Rukh but I got friendzoned by him when he called me his daughter. So now that heartache is taking place.

The 90s or the 2000s - Which is your favourite Bollywood decade and why?

I’m probably more familiar with the 90s. I saw Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge five times in the theatres. No exaggeration, five times! The fifth time I was the only one in the theatre. And I cried all five times. And to make this even crazier, yesterday I got to go to the set of Dilwale. Shah Rukh wasn’t there but I went to the set and suddenly, I was like, “Wow! My life is coming full turn here!”

After Madhuri Dixit-Nene, who’d you like to collaborate with for a video and why?

I’d love to collaborate with Shah Rukh Khan. And the main reason, of course aside from me being a massive, massive fan, is that when I met him the last time, he actually said he watches my videos. And I like that because it means if I actually asked him to do a collaboration and he did it, he would believe in what he’s doing and that’s important. I wouldn’t want someone to be in a video out of obligation.

http://www.filmfare.com/features/id-love-to-collaborate-with-srk-8713-1.html#descArticle

Mara and Alenka thank this.
  15. tasifa

"Recieving the award from Shah Rukh Khan made me feel even better" - Ravi Dubey on winning Dada Saheb Phalke trophy

I was extremely excited when they choose me for this award. The Dada Saheb Phalke foundation found me worthy. And the fact that Shah Rukh Khan was present there specially to give the award to me made me feel even better. He was one of the recipient’s from the film fraternity and they choose me to receive the award from television fraternity is very encouraging for me and it's a great honour."

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/jam...e-feel-even-better-ravi-dubey-winning-dada-sa

Mara, mumbiene, Alenka and 1 other person say thanks.
  16. tasifa

Mara and Dea thank this.
  17. tasifa

"Shahrukh Khan is an inspiration for every aspiring actor" - Zuber Khan

Zuber told, “Shahrukh Khan is an inspiration for every aspiring actor as he established himself on his own. In Woh Kaun Thi, I’ll be copying Shahrukh’s style. Even if I can manage 10% of his style, I’ll be pleased with myself. I’m grateful that I’m getting the opportunity to showcase my talents through Shahrukh. In fact my characters in my films are also Shahrukh names like Raj and Samar.”

http://bollywoodhelpline.com/news-g...et-to-impress-with-4-films-in-his-kitty/25442

darina4srk, rubyroo and Mara thank this.
  18. tasifa

"I want to make a romantic film with Shah Rukh Khan" - Aanand L Rai

Director Aanand L Rai, who has churned out beautiful romantic films, now wants to make a movie with Shah Rukh Khan, the king in this genre.

As I deal with romance in my films I do wish to make a romantic film with Shah Rukh Khan, he is the right, best man in this space.
    If I have anything exciting and feel he will like it I will surely approach him,”

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...-to-make-a-romantic-film-with-shah-rukh-khan/

Mara and mumbiene thank this.
  19. mumbiene

Russell: Shah Rukh leads a Michael Jackson kind of life
    - EXCLUSIVE
    - SRK’s versatility amazes KKR’s key performer
    Lokendra Pratap Sahi
    [​IMG]
    Mumbai: West Indies all-rounder Andre Russell, one of the key performers for the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) this season, is amazed at the versatility of Shah Rukh Khan, the franchise's principal owner.

"During my Delhi DareDevils days, when we played against KKR, a huge roar would go up whenever the big screen showed Shah Rukh...

"I'd then wonder just who the guy was...

"Last year, I realised that was Shah Rukh, the principal owner of my new franchise...

"Well, Shah Rukh's such a good actor and performer. It seems he can do anything, for he's so skilful. Wow...

"As a person, I think Shah Rukh's cool. Very cool...

"I can go to the beach in Jamaica or to a party there, without being chased and pushed by fans. Shah Rukh can't do that...

"Really, Shah Rukh leads a Michael Jackson kind of life. It must be tough," Russell told The Telegraph.

Shah Rukh, incidentally, is expected to be at the Brabourne Stadium, on Saturday, when KKR play their must-win match against the Rajasthan Royals.

This season, Russell's own following has taken wings.

"When I did well for KKR for the first time, my Facebook page was flooded with messages. It took me some time to get used to the fan-following," Russell said.

The 27-year-old is definitely not complaining, though.
    http://www.telegraphindia.com/1150516/jsp/sports/story_20423.jsp#.VVb3hZO8pi3

darina4srk and Mara thank this.
  20. mumbiene

Kriti Sanon talks about her 'Dilwale'- Shah Rukh Khan
    Kriti is extremely elated, excited yet nervous about working with Shah Rukh Khan. In an interview with Filmfare, Kriti was quoted, “I've grown up watching Shah Rukh sir's films. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge is a favourite. No one can romance like him. Being in the same frame as him is something I'd never imagined. I'm thrilled to work with him but equally nervous. Rohit sir assured me that Shah Rukh sir is chilled out and that he makes his co-stars comfortable and rehearses the scenes before we shoot.”

full article here http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/kajol/kriti-sanon-talks-about-her-dilwale-shah-rukh-khan

Mara says thanks.