1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

What made you SRK's fan??

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by annous, Feb 1, 2006.

1. SRK Pagal

SRK Pagal OSO ROCKS

OMG WOW!!!!!!! Wafa aftr readin this I have tears in my eyes right now...................

2. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

LOL! I remember u saying this :D That's sooo adorable :p

3. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

It all started for me when I was abt 5 i guess and I saw "Aisi deewangi" from Deewana on TV. I was immediately attracted to him from those 5 mins. I didn't know his name then so i hunted for months when i finally discovered his name was Shahrukh Khan. :D The rest is history..;)

4. Shanti

Shanti New Member

I became an SRK fan since K3G was on Tv in germany :D .
    It was the emotion I´d never saw before in a Film.
    And the story was very good.
    Since then I saw so many Films from BW that I can say I`m a big fan:D

5. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

15 years ago. Fauji. Circus. And the love affair had begun...

6. annous

annous New Member

WOW Maami... since Fauji!!!!!!! I envy you... you were there from the begining, my question to you is, what was special about him in Fauji? since I read somewhere that he was not the main hero, and did you know back then that he could become this huge star?

7. josh

josh Member

My first Film with SHAHRUKH was K3G too.But I was´nt a fan of HIM since that. :eek: Oh yes,I cry a lot as I saw the Film but not because of HIM. :sorry: It was because the Film remembers me a little bit of my own Family.:frown:
    During the Film they have make publicity in favour of the Temptation Show 2004 in Dortmund/Germany.I can´t discribe it but suddenly I feel a compulsion in me to buy a ticket for the Show.I never spend so much money for anything.I thought about myself:`You are crazy.´:crazy: But I did it.And with it all begins.The show was brief but not bad.And than HE enter the stage.I sit to far from the stage to see HIM good enough.But HIS voice tie me up.WOW!This deep sound!:eek: That makes me a fan from SHAHRUKH KHAN HIMSELF.The show becomes unimportant if HE leave the stage.Only SHAHRUKH I would like to see.:rofl:
    I saw HIM on two other events.At first at the Dinner in Offenbach/Germany and than at the Event in Hamburg/Germany on the Louisianna Star.The last was the best up to now.Why?I could give HIM a few presents.3 letters from other fans and 1 letter and a CD from me.And I could give it to SHAHRUKH from myself personelly. :yo::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
    Now I can´t do anything without seeing a SHAHRUKH KHAN film,or read the newest about SHAHRUKH KHAN or listen to the Soundtrack of SHAHRUKH KHAN films.
    HE is my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart:

Attached Files:

Jasmine says thanks.
  8. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

7 years ago I became a very very very big fan of Shahrukh, after watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

I didnt like Hindi films, but my family members they loved the movies. I remember one day my brother was watching Anjaam, I had a fight with him cuz I wanted to watch something else on tv. I remember him telling me Weda one day this actor will become India's number one actor.

A few days later my sis came with the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,cuz my parents werent home she asked me to watch it with her, I said nooooo way.
    So she watched it all by herself

In the evening when my parents came home my mom wanted to watch the movie, I was like ohhh no not again. She said stay and watch it with us. She didnt gave me much choice so I sat and watched. (now im thankful to her)

At the end of the film I had tears in my eyes, I couldnt sleep the whole night. Everytime I closed my eyes I saw Shahrukh's beautiful face.

After that I bought his movies, poster, magazines and trough internet I came to know more about Shahrukh. After reading his biography my interest for Shahrukh grew more and more.

He means the world to me now, The first thing I look at when I wake up is his beautiful face. My room is full of Shahruh Khan, everywhere I look I can see him. It makes my day good.

Here are some pics of my room
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anjali72, Jasmine and iamsrking thank this.
  9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

tears of joy I hope. from laughing....

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

so what did you refer to him then?? aisi deewanigi?

11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

oh now this is a tear jerker.. and yes you are right Bea, his voice is magnetic it draws you towards him and grabs a hold of you and you know what??? we love it and we never complain . we love his magical voice and magical personality..

12. annous

annous New Member

Dear Weda

thank you for your story.. your brother is one smart boy:D :D

apparently SRK has brought alot of happiness to your life,he did tha same for me , but maybe on a smaller scale.

and your room rocks...babe

13. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thats great krumel. I think many of us started with k3g to watch as first movie. and specially german fans, they became fans by watching this movie. it only takes one movie, regardless of which one it is...then we're falling for him forever. Hook, line and sinker!

14. Hanoz

Hanoz New Member

Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa did it for me....till date it's my fav. SRK movie followed by Swades,KKHH and DDLJ

15. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

LOL nah...i used to refer to him as the "cute" guy who danced with Divya Bharti (the actress in the film) :p

16. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Ahhh..heaven help us..that voice. It is something else. I always liken it to having melted chocolate slowly poured over you !:p :p :p

I'll never forget when he said 'Hello Delhi' at theTemptations 2005 show.That VOICE washed over me like a huge wave..and the audience went berserk..can we ever have enough of this man?

Jasmine says thanks.
  17. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

KKHH was the first movie I watched. I've seen Shahrukh before in magazine and in local tv. honestly, I wasn't interested. when I watched KKHH, I feel something about this guy. I love his style, his charm, his sense of humour.
    I found something special with him.
    I don't understand how was my feeling, but there's kuch kuch hota hai.
    after KKHH I was hunting his movies. I saw DDLJ, devdas, K3G, CC, etc. and I like him more and more than before.
    and now... I'm not just Like him, but I Love him so much.
    honestly, I never feel like this with any actor before. He's the only one.

Jasmine says thanks.
  18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yes that is a great movie. and he was so natural.
    no K3G ?! :eek:

19. hanimdevre

hanimdevre New Member

thanks for sharing gals...mine is really short because you don't have to search so far to be a srk fan ...it happend when i saw kal ho na ho...and eversince i almost watch all his movies.

20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

you are right hanim. we dont have to think deep to know what made us srk fans.. any movie, any bit of news about him or info about his character and how he treats others, would make us fans whether he's a star or not