What is your first expression when you saw....?

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by donshema, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Karan#1

Karan#1 Moody SRK fan

Loved Shah Rukh Khan's rustic voice at the start where he talks about european domination, made me eager as to what was in plan. You just had to clap and cheer when you saw srk in dreadlocks and beard flaunting his style when we first see him in the boat and then stepping off the boat as he blows the smoke from the cigerette and walks like a man full of style and command. Loved how don made everyone subjected to his power and his cunning plans as well as his array of moves.

Om Shanti Om

2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I could not wait till the Film was over. :lol: Not because it was so bad no no it is a mindblowing film.I saw the Film the first time On the 8th February 2008 in Cinema International during the Berlinale. And i could not wait that the Film is over cause i was looking forward that Shah Rukh comes bact to us in the Cinema to make the promised Q&A with us. I was so nervous and happy it was the very First Time i saw Shah Rukh live in Flesh and Blood :love: And btw. It needed a while after i saw on that big Screen DED :faint2: till i was able to think again. :faint2:
    Asoka

3. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

Ha, ha Anke, it was the same with me in Cinema International.......

Well, Asoka by now is one of my favourites, though it was not at first sight. When I saw it first, it was a bad quality DVD with little AND bad english subtitles and I found the movie quite cruel. But having it seen several times and having read Asokas real biography, I got to understand the character and to love the movie.

New:
    Ra.1

4. phul

OMG That was my Reaction. OMG i loved the Film. And i still love it. When i saw the first Time Shah Rukhs first Scene in the Film i tought OMG Shah Rukh how in the World you can do this to us? :faint2: I Cryed, I laughted , I Laughted so much that i had to cry.
    Mohabbatein.

5. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

not enough SRK :frusty: Those love birdies kids are not interesting and Aish is Ice! :lol: Big B scared me and I love the scene when Shah Rukh goes down on his knees.

KHNH

6. phul

:Cry: that was my First Thought :Cry: and thats just not fair that Sweet Guy has to die and this boffoon gets the Girl :(
    Pardes.

7. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

sweet! :love: that was my first thought.. but i cudnt get out the song "yeh dil..." & "zaraa tasveer se tuu" :heart: from my head... still love it. beautiful song. But, i wanted Shah to bash that guy hard enough!! :brick:

Next : One 2 ka 4

8. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

cool to bite :flame:I love the song I'm sorry.

Next: Swades

9. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

I fell in love with India while watching this. And I fell more in love with Shah Rukh Khan while watching this. Every time I watch it again - he melts my heart. He looks great in this film!

Next: Ram Jaane

10. phul

Oh what a crazy and strange Film.
    Swades

11. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I wanted to go to Nasa Kennedy Space Center in Florida and just stand where he did, I know I am pathetic.......

Yes Boss

12. phul

When the Fim was over i thought awwww Now Rahul has not to lie anylonger to his Mother cause now he and Girl are really together.
    Don2

13. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

At the end "Oh my god! That is a bomb in the mail! It gonna blast in his flat!!!" :D

Devdas

14. shahnur1990

shahnur1990 Well-Known Member

Epic movie. Epic in every way. Especially the marvellous cinematography blew me away !
    Some of the scenes are absolutely unique in lightning, color and effects till this day I think.

Stellar performance of SRK. Those eyes. Dev's eyes are still haunting me ......

On some scenes Aish looked so stunning ... that I forgot to look at SRK and had to rewind back to the beginning of the scenes.
    Throughout the movie I couldn't help asking myself over and over again would Shah Rukh (in real life) drink himself to death for the love of his life?
    I might say, no. But who can know for sure?

The ending scene ... oh Allah ...... the ending scene torn my heart into pieces !
    I cried.
    When I say I cried... it's actually an understatement. I sounded more like a hawling dog ... with some hoarsely barking in between.

I truly need some time to watch Devdas again. But for right now I don't have the guts.

Veer - Zaara

TessaRose says thanks.
  15. phul

:Cry: What a wonderful Film
    Kaal

16. shahnur1990

shahnur1990 Well-Known Member

Nah. Not my type of movie.
    I just liked the part where Malaika and a handsome guy are dancing to a song called Kaal Dhamal.
    Sorry don't know the name of the handsome guy:noidea: but he makes you drool so much that you have to call
    the janitor to clean the floor;)

Dil To Pagal Hai

17. phul

:pound: What a Funy and Romantic Film.
    One 2 ka Four

18. phul

Ok sorry i have to make that by myself. I thought OMG what a cute and wonderful tguy is that dancing there in this Circus Director Costune. :love: :faint2: One 2 Ka Four Was the One Film in which i was fallen in love with that Indian Actor. How was his Name? ah yes Shah Rukh Khan sigh :love: Only this one little Scene in I'm sorry and Shah Rukh had me. :faint2:
    Swades

19. saans

saans Member

the landscapes were beautiful and it made me see a new side of life in India that I have never seen before in other movies.

Jab Tak Hai Jaan