What is your first expression when you saw....?

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by donshema, Aug 10, 2009.

1. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

Hi all SRK fans,

This is a new game, I hope so.

The game is that one member mentions a movie of SRK and the following member shares with us what was his/her first expression. Did they like the movie........hated it but after a while liked it......All I mean is to share our experience about every movie (full experience).

Ok I'll start and I hope you like the game.

K3G

That was actually the spark that made me fall in love with SRK. A few years before I saw two of his movie and I knew his name. The song of Shava Shava was always on TV and I was like OMG Shahrukh with Amitabh,(Amitabh is the most known indian actor here in Egypt) also the song suraj hua ma tam . It was shot in my country Egypt so I was dying to watch that movie. The movie I think was in 2002 but I watched it may be in 2006. I was searching about SRK movies and it was there, it was 3 am and I downloaded it, it took me three hours. I started watching it from 6 to 9:30 a.m. After that I looked to the mirror and my eyes were soooooo red and big from crying . That was the first time in my life to cry like that while watching a movie. I was never that touched. But actually, and please don't hate me for that, I liked Hrithik more. I didn't know him also. But a friend of mine who was the first reason to make me know shahrukh told me no way, Shahrukh is better in that movie. But I liked Hrithik because I was still attached to English movies and Hrithik looks like Americans or so,I saw that movie may be thousand of times and I cry on the same scenes each time and I really fell in love with shahrukh and forgot all about Hrithik. I realized how good actor SRK was in the movie which made me search for other movies.

P.S. the story of K3G was made in the 50s or 60s here in Egypt with some differences. It was called "Sins".

Ok Next movie is:

KANK

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

first time i watched it: I love Dev, maya is ok, I hate rhea, i hate sam, i hate rishi etc.
    then: I still love Dev :love: :lol:

next: KKHH

4. donshema

Ok my first expression was OMG shahRukh is a father, he played a mature man so well. and I loved Rani sooooooo much but then I realized that the movie is about Kajol. But I really loved shahrukh in that movie he was soooooooooooo handsome. I loved the scene when Rani was dying in the hospital and he was crying. SRK said that Karan was also crying.

Ok Next:

Koyla

5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i was thinking, how can a man who talks so fast and 24 hours a day play a character who is mute and yet express all the feelings and everything he is trying to say through his eyes? :faint::faint2:

next: OSO

6. donshema

Oh that was tough movie for me, because that was the first movie I live all its surroundings (promos, makings, TV programs). I was in love with SRK at that time, so I couldn't wait to see the movie. I kept watching the promos and listening to the songs. It was my first experience, I have never waited a movie to be released. All the movies I watch are few years back, so that was great experience for me.

When I saw the movie I loved the first Om soooooooooooooo much. And I was like OMG don't dieeeeeeeeeeeee. That scene was amazing. And I heard alot about SRk is topless for the first time and I didn't understand I said Soooo what. But when I got more deep in his character and in his movies I knew what was that all about. But I really loved the movie........ I remember that I kept watching it for more than a week non stop.

Next:

Anjaam

7. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

I haed idea about the story but it was beyoond my thoughs and i loveeeeeeeeeeed
    OK IN DED :D
    ok
    Asoka

8. donshema

I knew you would say Asoka. heheheheeeeee

Ok but don't get upset ok. The first time I saw Asoka I was still looking for SRK movies, I didn't see his other movies yet........and I didn't see the whole movie...there was something wrong with the tape......so I hated it.......I didn't understand anything. So I returned the tape but after along time I found it in German I downloaded and Saw it, again didn't understand completely.........after along time again I downloaded it and it was translated in English.....so I understood it, I felt pity for the character and I loved him, when I thought more about it, I realized how good actor he is, he can do any character. You know when you love some one you hate to see him as the bad guy, but when I thought he is an actor and these are just characters, I loved it really I loved it.

Ok Next:

Main hoon na

9. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

wiilllllllll shema its the movie that make me fulllllllllll for Shah :redface:
    oh MHN
    gooooooooooood that mive the songs the act amazing i was piting my nilse bc i dont like sushmat and i want this moive to work for shah and Frah and the prom was like :jaw:
    hot and i love how shah act in it haaaaaaaaaaaaaai

Darr

10. donshema

Oh I'm glad MHN was the spark for you, it was for me too after K3G.

Ok Darr.......I think I saw it only once or twice, I couldn't believe how crazy he was. I didn't like it at first but still I loved Shahrukh, he was the bad guy but I felt pity for him. I loved him also acting crazy but my first expression no I didn't like it.

Next:

Duplicate

11. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

SHEEEEEEEEEEMA IWAS TALKING ABOUT ASOKA HERE NOT MHN :fish:
    hmmmmmmmmmmm the only thing i can say
    I LOVEEEEEEEE MERE MEHBOOOOB MERE SANANM :dance:
    oh Josh

12. donshema

Oh sorry SWEET, I said to my self what happened to Asoka. :fencing:

Ok Josh , mmmm I felt strange when I saw it, I hated that SRK was not the hero but another one loves Ash. He was her brother noooooooooooooooooooooo. But later when I saw it again I understood it and liked the idea and actually realized that he is the hero of the movie. I realized that I love seeing shahrukh playing different roles not just the lover boy.

Next:

Baazigar

13. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I was like, why does Shahrukh die all the time? Actually, for some reason, I always watched the end of Baazigar only and it was very annoying. But when I saw the whole movie, it was really good!

Next:

Dil Toh Pagal Hai

14. donshema

welcome Rumana in the planet, I hope you are having a good time.

mmmmmmm my first expression was is that possible, is fate is so strong, she hears his whistling and she knows him, but I felt pity for karsima she was loving him sooooo much, I hated him a little bit (the character I mean not SRK himself) for not loving her back.

Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam

15. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I am really having fun! It's like my dream planet! I have always wanted a place to talk about Shahrukh 24/7! And here I find many people are just like!

When I saw HTHS, I was really angry at Salman for making Shahrukh so jealous. But then Shahrukh was quite funny.

Karan Arjun

16. donshema

mmmmm well I liked the movie, also ShahRukh's expressions in that movie was great,but I liked the second SRK :thumb:

Ok Next:

Main Hoon Na

Attached Files:

17. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Ooh! My first movie to be watched at the theater! I loved it a lot except for the fight scene at the end. But the ending was quite refreshing, I hadn't watched something like that before and you know, everything looks awesome on the silver screen!

Next:

Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayange

18. donshema

I also didn't like it at first, do you believe that. I was just watching SRK movies which made me cry sooooooo much, so when I watched the movie I was like OMG no crying, no death :D but later I loved it, the songs were amazing, and he looked sooooooo handsome in that movie, his looks, his leather jacket and hat. I really love it now.

Ok Next:

Phir Phi Dil Hai Hindustani

19. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Very brave movie. I loved the song where Shahrukh dresses up like a hippie and a girl, "Kuch toh baata are" and Shahrukh looked really cute!

Next: Baadshah

20. donshema

yes lovely song, I love it too.

mmm when I first saw Baadshah I was so young and I didn't know shahrukh at that time,but I liked the movie, it was so funny. But strangely the movie stuck to my head that after I knew Shahrukh, I connected him to that movie, and I tried to download the movie I saw as alittle kid and make sure is the actor is SRK or not but I didn't know the name, so I just kept downloading SRK movies, till one day I saw baadshah again and I was soooooo happy that I realized that I like SRK even without knowing who he is yet.

Next:

Billu

21. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

first time i watched it, i was really touched by the story.. it was really amazing, i loved Irrfan in it and Lara who i didnt like before but she was good in this movie.. and then came Sahir, see Billu is the only movie that, whenever Shah is in the big screen and Yaseen is there too, i only look at Yaseen and not at Shah.. funny.. hm

anyway,

Mohabbtien