1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think about the movie?

Discussion in 'Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke' started by Alana, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Alana

Alana New Member

Hi I see there is no topic like this for this movie. But I'm curious and want to know what you all think about this movie. Hope here are some who has seen it.

I saw it twice, one time in german, second time in hindi. And this is the only movie where I prefer the synchro. In original it's absolutly horrible to watch, because it's not Shahrukh's voice.

The story is horrible too and has no sense. There happens thinks which you can't explain. People come and go and noone knows where they come from and where they go. And than te end, I asked myself: why?

As I know this movie was started to shoot in 94/95 and than ends in 2002(?) and Shahrukh wanted to have nothing to do with it. So he wasn't at the final shootings and he didn't speak the hindi synchro. And I can understand him in that case.

So what is your opinion, please share it.
    The songs are not good too. I can't remember on one I have to confess. The only positive thing is that Shahrukh looks sweet but that's it. And this is not really a reason to look 3 hours.

2. special_koe

special_koe New Member

First: congratulations that you were able to watch this movie twice. I wasn't able to watch it only one time. I had to wind to the srk_scenes. This is really a horrible movie. SRK so young and sweet as always, but the rest.... no words.

My comment to this movie; :puke:

3. Alana

Alana New Member

Your comment is really good, I feel the same!
    And thank you that you able to answer!:)

I think I watched it in german first and it was very strenuous, but I wanted to hear it in his voice and thought it would be better than, but it wasn't so I turned back into german an watched it not really, it was on the tv and did something else. So after all I watched only 1 time really.

Come on is here noone who wants to share the impression of that movie?

4. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

I haven't watched the moive yet, will surely comment if I get the chance to see it :)

5. Astri

Astri New Member

You havent watched it?!! I'm sure you're not gonna love it.:p

6. lol, i was only able to handle the first 10 minutes, then i turned it off. So i cant really comment on the whole movie.

7. Shina001

Shina001 Tina

I dont like the film
    Because Srk was not playing with his own voice
    Like his own voice more than the voice in the film:(

8. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Let alone a SRK movie, this was by far the WORST Hindi movie that I have seen until now!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

scene a: college guys (including SRK and Raveena) have a "let's get drunk" party and do a sing-song contest
    scene b: Raveena comes home late and the next day tries all the electronical items in the living room claiming that they do not work to avoid eating an egg which is prepared by her butler :confused: :confused: (this is no joke!)
    scene c: sister of Raveena sits with her "boyfriend" and watches a video cassette of a famous singer played by SRK
    scene d: Raveena is miserable because she had a fight with SRK and he does not want to talk to her

……what comes in the next ca. 40 minutes is a drunk and miserable lover boy, SRK, because he fought with Raveena. And then a serie of murders…
    The so-called two lovers share only two scenes in the whole movie, and in the second one they have actually a dialogue, too :D .

What was that? Do you call that a movie? I was happy that I did not buy it. I mean ok SRK looks really cute in it, especially in his first scenes. But that's it! There was no logic thread in the story as you can see above, the director must have used only 2 cameras for the whole movie and not only SRK, some of the other actors were dubbed too. You were only asking yourself: how? when? who? I do not know if I have the shorter version, but thank God, it was only 2 hours and 9 minutes!!!

This movie is even for hardcore SRK fans too much!!

9. Alana

Alana New Member

Yes, it's really hard to watch it and I'm happy too that I don't bought it.

But untill yesterday I thought it's the worst movie, today I see it else. Dil Ashna Hai is double worst.

10. felisluna

felisluna Well-Known Member

But at least Dil Ashna Hai has some sort of storyline (I´ve see the american miniseries it´s based on, but can´t remember the name)

Ye Lamhe is the worst for me, should have left it unfinished....

11. Astri

Astri New Member

You're right. Dil Aashna Hai is better than Yeh Lamhe, at least the movie was done and complete, unlike Yeh Lamhe which is unfinished movie.

12. Alana

Alana New Member

From the storyline I agree, but I don't know why DAH is more boring for me....and still didn't finish it and I have this movie for some weeks now. So maybe you're right this movie here is the worst, but DAH is not so far from it.

13. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

:lol: I have to admit these were movies I had to fast foward through. The directors had no idea as to what they were doing. I did sit and watch Shahrukh.:love: I can't help it, I love anything he is in (in this case only when he was onscreen) Otherwise these movies were awful :painkiller:
    :rolleyes: Oh the follies of youth, he has mastered the art of great movies with every year :hail: :heart:

14. goldenrusty

goldenrusty New Member

this movie is really horrible, doesn't matter if shah rukh is playing in this movie or not, it's really hard to watch:hurt:

Dil Ashna Hai is for me not the best movie, but i can watch it, not to compare with Ye Lamhe ...

there is really no storyline, so bad for shah rukh that they finished this movie, and a lot of people think it's a new movie, because of the date they finished the movie, it's not worth to write more about this movie, i will never watch it again in my whole life :D

15. Alana

Alana New Member

Last week I thought of that movie, because I have two songs on a Clip-Dvd and I have to say these two songs are not so bad.

What I think is a little bit unfair in germany, is that they sell this movie as a new and great one. When you look at the cover it looks as a new movie and the lines in it sound really good and so lot of people who just start think it's a movie you have to see and get really disapointend. I don't understand why they released this movies first and some really good movies are not available in a normal german media shop

16. Cambria84

Cambria84 New Member

I just finished watching the movie pure torture definitly on my top list of the worst movies ever :suspicious: and I have to pay for it I should destroy it so no one can rent it again:D

I don't get Srk's voice at least try to find someone with a normal voice everytime he said something I started laughing:p my sister told me it was bad it was actually the first hindi film she saw what a great first impression :lol:

Alana you're totally right I've rented it from a german videostore and the cover looks great and like a new movie, there's so much great stuff that hasn't been released it's really frustrating:mad:

17. Alana

Alana New Member

I have to confess

the first Song: Shahrukh in the graden and you see the kids.....I really like this song. Not the pics or so...normally I would say it's a nice idea, in the case of this movie I think it's onl because Shahrukh was not available....but I like the melody

18. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Hi Michaela!

The movie was original called "Jadoo" and the shooting was in 1992/93. Director Pawan Kaul narrated the script to him, when SRK was shooting for King Uncle. The film was finished in 6 month, but it was never released as problems cropped up just before the shooting was wrapped up. SRK was very upset as he learned that the producer wasn't as committed to the project and the film was shelved.
    It could have been SRK's first big release!
    Then after 10 years they pulled it out of the drawer and wanted to "complete" it. But SRK took distance and refused.. so they did it without him... the result is "Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke".
    I assume they have changed a lot... the scenes..the dialogues and so on!
    I believe this movie would have been really sweet. It's really a shame!!!

Personally for me this movie isn't a SRK movie... it's more a movie with a "special appearance" of him.
    The only plus points are for me: the music and some beautiful pictures of SRK... in some scenes he's really sweet! ;)

The rest is crap!

19. Alana

Alana New Member

Thanks Nicole...but I knew the story of the movie......I knew it before I watched the movie...but I didn't expect it is this worst.

20. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

i watched it 4 shahrukh