1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you notice?

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by Areams, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Areams

Areams Photographer, Filmmaker, and SRK Fan

Every time I watch a film I notice something I didn't the last time I watched it. This is never more true than with SRK's movies, which are so rich in detail. I'm curious to know what you notice each time you watch one of his movies. From a little detail in the plot to a snippet of a scene. Maybe you saw something I didn't.

lauraleedooley says thanks.
  2. Areams

Areams Photographer, Filmmaker, and SRK Fan

I'll start with a example from Om Shanti Om. Did anyone notice that the first time you see Shanti's ghost is when Mukesh is chasing Sandy in the balcony. The only way to see this is by looking at the dress she's wearing. It's the black and gold dress that she wore when she was died. Sandy is wearing a red ball gown. It's hard to see because she is behind a bunch of windows. Watch the movie again and trust me you'll see this.

3. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I did not notice this until someone pointed it out to me!

4. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I noticed it but not the first time I watched the movie. This is a cool idea for a thread.

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I just noticed this thread. :D

skrogers, rubyroo, Xeny and 1 other person say thanks.
  6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I know this is an old one, and I'm sure everyone has noticed, but it should be here anyway.
    In RNBDJ the photograph sitting on the dresser of Suri's old bedroom that he gives to Taani is of srk as a teenager.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  7. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Yeah, I noticed it when I first watched the film but had to wait for the DVD to check and make sure! I think that is so cute!

lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  8. rubyroo

This is a bit gross but it's a first time notice for me after watching Dil Se numerous times. When Amar was dragged underground by the terrorists he created a diversion by taunting a soldier who was wandering through with a woman. When I watched it last night I noticed that after the scuffle began he spitted on the soldier- a big mouthful of liquid. I thought "Woah did I really just see that?" It reminded me of when Max spit a mouthful of water on Shirley in Josh. But this was more offensive. Amar was not a very well behaved person...of course he was fearing for his life when he did it.

Xeny, MaryAnnK and lauraleedooley thank this.
  9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Never noticed that! (Note to self for the next viewing. :D )

rubyroo says thanks.
  10. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

I just checked (cause I'd never noticed) and there's actually a pic of Shah Rukh as a kid as well!
    Look :) We can see both of them
    pics.jpg

skrogers, niloofari, MaryAnnK and 2 others thanked this.
  11. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

i remember that!

lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  12. rubyroo

Cool. Those are ones I hadn't seen. I know there are several family pictures belonging to Shah Rukh in Suri's house. Here is the one I knew about that Rollercoast mentioned above. It is from when he was in high school.
    27.JPG

And here is one I just found. A picture of Suri. :)
    2.JPG

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Great to see these as good quality caps with such detail! :thumb:
    The first pic in Rubyroo's post above, could that be a black&white photo of srk on the wall, in the middle?

14. rubyroo

This is a little thing but the last time I watched DTPH I finally picked up on something. I knew that God's signal to Pooja that Rahul was her soulmate was the tune he always whistled. I finally noticed that the sign for Rahul about Pooja was her jingling bracelets. This was woven all through the story at key points:
    In the dressing room scene, the sound of her bracelets was his first awareness of her existence. When he played the drums for an unseen dancer, it was the sound of her bracelets that united them. Then she lost her bracelet at the wedding which was the beginning of one of our very favorite Shah Rukh scenes.

MaryAnnK and lauraleedooley thank this.
  15. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

he also heard this sound when she comes the first time to his studio, his was talking to someone and her step foot + bracelet jinglings stopped him :)

MaryAnnK, lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  16. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

In Don the chase began again, when supposed Vijay calls inspector Disilva to tell him about informations he has and that it was time for Don to recover his memory, he was watching Cartoons... and it was Don's habbit, so with more intention, we could see that he wasn't Vijay:
    vlcsnap-2013-12-11-22h11m08s91.png vlcsnap-2013-12-11-22h12m28s127.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    skrogers, Xeny, niloofari and 4 others thanked this.
  17. rubyroo

Yes after the first time watching it I had to go back and look for clues that Vijay was Don. To me the biggest one was when he was first left alone with Anita. The way he smiled at her. He couldn't have kept his true identity secret from her.

18. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

yes... and how he saw the little Duggu without knowing him, how he says in the plane "please" just in the same way Don says it, in the drinky cuty song with Roma, he starts saying he's Don, Anita, he had to put her in his plan, needed help to escape police attention after everything will finish ^^

MaryAnnK, lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  19. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

... and his driving ability. No way Vijay could have driven like that.

rubyroo, lauraleedooley and Xeny thank this.
  20. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Mira, stop digging around inside my head, please! lol
    I DID NOTICE THAT just couple of days ago, while watching Don. Hey, no surprise as we have the same brain, right? lol

TessaRose, rubyroo and lauraleedooley thank this.