1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

what did you guys think about his work?

Discussion in 'Kal Ho Na Ho' started by sonal, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I think Shahrukh acted really well in this film. Maybe there was couple of scenes where he wasn't completely natural, like the scene with his mother where we first learned about his condition. But even so, I still loved him in this film, and I loved the film. It's one of my favourites. I mean there's something about shahrukh that even when he's not at his best, he's still better than most others.

2. aprs

aprs New Member

doing the 'same thing' over and over only adds to srk's charm and appeal. and it has worked all the time...why knock it then? :) he was gr8 as usual

3. ashiq

ashiq New Member

I don't think he's doing the same thing over and over though ;) in my opinion he's the most versatile actor

4. ayisha

ayisha New Member

shahrukh khan has put all his effort in kal ho na ho it's a really sad movie and a bit funny too kal ho na ho really made me cry .

5. ayisha

ayisha New Member

6. kriti24

kriti24 New Member

[​IMG]

AMAN a man with different point of view about life. A happy go lucky guy who loves to make others happy. Got good sense of humour and sensitive weak hearted person but never shows it on his face. Shahrukh Khan 's one of the bestest performance ever as AMAN.Every scene ,every moment in KHNH makes your heart pound faster. Really a movie one cant forget and never get bored to watch again and again..I love you SRK !:)

7. shesum79

shesum79 Member

I can't believe you guys are calling Hrithik boring and untalented. He was absolutely amazing in Agneepath and Koi Mil Gaya. It is quite hard to act like a retarded boy and he must've worked really very hard for it. My heart really ached for him in one scene when he was bullied. His role was much more challenging than SRK's romantic role in KHNH which is why i think his award was very well-deserved.

I just find it a little unfair to put down other actors when talking about SRK. You can't really compare acting skills as each actor have got their own strengths and act in a different way. I find that whenever hrithik, saif, aamir, amitabh come on-screen they blow my mind away and I can't see any other actor playing their role.

Wafa says thanks.
  8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

those comments were 5 years ago, and I haven't read anywhere that Hrithik was boring and untalented. I think the majority agree he was very good, and certainly has grown a lot as an actor but as SRK fans we didn't like the fact that SRK didn't get the award for best actor that year. that's all :)

9. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

Maybe the best or the second best of his career and apart that, is a very well written story!!!WONDERFUL!!!!:cheer2: