1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

What Car Crashes???

Discussion in 'Don2 Members Reviews' started by rollercoast, Dec 23, 2011.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I'm told Don 2 has many car crashes. And explosions. And great locations.
    But after seeing two back-to-back shows yesterday I have to ask "what car crashes?" Even "there were cars in the film?" :noidea: I'm truly puzzled.

For 5 hours all I could see was srk - dripping with menace, charm, intensity and sex appeal to stop your heart and curl your hair! Holy dreadlocks!!!!! You have never seen him looking so incredible! He sizzles, he smoulders. He makes evil look like such fun they could open a theme park on it. By interval I realised my face was hurting as I had been grinning continuously since the beginning. Srk is superb! and Don has totally stolen my heart, my brain and my :tape2: !!!!!

The film is a lot of fun. The plot doesn't really matter - after all, who understands all the weavings and intricacies of double-cross and double-double-cross in these sort of films anyway? Ignore the inevitable moments which defy logic and the violence, if like me you are not into that sort of thing.
    Just enjoy the slick production, the awesome stunts, the spot-on music, those adequate and necessary shadowy figures called 'other characters' (Hrithik's cameo was wonderful!) and bask in
    SRK... SRK... SRK!!!!!!! :hail: :rip:

PS: Make sure you stay for the end credits as 'Dushman Mera' comes on a few seconds into them. :flame:

Wafa, MaryAnnK, Yeh Dil and 2 others thanked this.
  2. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

u saw in 3D or 2D.if both which is better :)

3. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:confused2: did we watch 2 different movies? :lol:
    cause i've seen all of those :nod:

4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Amazing! I thought you would also be so distracted by Him that you would see nothing else. :p

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Sorry, I only saw the 3D version so can't comment.

6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

Lol well during those scenes he wasnt on so wasnt that distracted :lol:

7. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Chris, I am right there with you!!!! It was so difficult to stop and read the stupid subtitles because I had to look AWAY from Shah Rukh/Don!!! I think I could have written this little review myself!!!

One question for those who have seen the film: Where did the "fight" song go?

8. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

What fight song ji?!

9. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

That last one we saw videos with paper swirling around as he was doing a deal and then starts a fight!

10. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Oh thats is apromo song farhan said ir and so shah it wasnt in the movie :-P

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I'm not even going to write my review this time, Chris just verbalized all my heart beats and thoughts!
    I N C R E D I B L E!!! is all I can come up with now. every scene, every move, every smirk and smile and dimple and every glance in almost every frame of the film. SRK is all over and carried the film all by himself.
    like Chris said, bask in SRK's passionate sweltering blaze and forget everything else.
    I loved the twist at the end and Hritik's cameo was awesome!
    I watched it in 3D last night at 11pm after long day of work and as soon as the film started I forgot all my exhaustion and back pain and left energized and wanting more. I will be watching it again in 3D on Monday inshaAllah. 3D is the way to go!

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yes there were multiple
    I tried to use the spoiler feature but it didn't work so I deleted the text to avoid spoilers

13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

MaryAnn, exactly what I was thinking right through the movie!! :lol:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  14. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Lol Wafa!!
    It was a rhetorical question! :lol:
    Thanks anyway! :D

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

oh lol, I guess I lost my sense of humour :doh:

16. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Oh yes, it's definately a film that keeps you grinning... And makes you forget all troubles (I was slightly unwell when I saw the film, but didn't even notice/remember it at the movie hall...) :D

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  17. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Sid, not sure if you're still trying to work this out:
    I've seen both versions now and imo I didn't feel it made a lot of difference.
    In some scenes it was a good feature, but it wasn't significant.

18. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Katya, so glad you've seen it BIG! :thumb:

Pompula says thanks.
  19. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

In the name of perverted tradition, I am obligated to ask, she saw what BIG?:):p

20. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

:rofl: Lol! Saw Him BIG! On the big screen!
    I like how your mind works! :madgrin: :lol: