What a week... 04/11/2007

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by sanjani, Apr 11, 2007.

1. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

What a week...

Ladies and gentlemen… boys and girls… welcome back!

I remember shooting the episodes you are seeing this week and going through a whole roller coaster of emotions.
    Last weekend I was rejoicing Manoj’s brilliant play and then the feeling got even better to see Rahul do so well.

I had a lot of fun with that young man… his polite demeanor, courteous manners, his intelligence… all of it played sitting opposite him a real pleasure.
    I like youngsters who are well educated, well mannered… who value life and people and money. And I found that in Rahul…

After Rahul finished playing he even distributed chocolates to the people on the sets. I got a piece too Rahul, so thank you! I do hope you like the watch and continue to grow as a person and do well in life.

And then the next day I had to see Pooja lose her money. It was very upsetting for me because like I always say I hate to see people lose and considering
    that she was doing so well and for it to get over that quickly it was quite disheartening…

I won’t give anything else away about the rest of the week…but before I go I want to remind all my viewers in India about K.I.S.S. I hope you all are participating in it…

Lots of love…

SRK

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I saw the episode with Pooja..... :)
    She was very sweet... too bad she lost the money.... :(

I love his kisses... mwuah.... :kiss: :D