1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

WE CAUGHT DON2 - our experiences from the sets

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by Ella, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

i'll start this thread for all of those who are in Berlin and have the luck to find one of the sets and meet Shah :heart::heart::heart:

what a day!!! again :faint::heart::love::target:

still can't believe what happend today!! i was at work when got a msg that indeed a set was found ... [​IMG][​IMG] and as it was time to finish work i decided of course to go there :D:p

when i reached there i just saw lots of cams, cars and ppl standing around.. but no Shah Rukh .. he sat in the car and was waiting for the next shoot

and the security asked us to get bk and don't take any pics

one of the bodyguards came to us and told us, that we could take one or two pics of Shah when he'll comes out of the car :dance::dance: ... then suddenly all got hectic, he came out of the car ... and i could take this pic :D

[​IMG]

2. Ella

AW: WE CATCHED DON2 - our experiences from the sets

after shoot the scene Shah went to his car and i could take another pic :heart::heart:

[​IMG]

then we were told the shoot is over for today .. most of the ppl. were gone, but we waited .. don't know why ... on the other side of the street ..

first we thought, he'll drive to his hotel or somewhere else .. but suddenly he came out of the car and went to the ppl who were waiting there to gave autographs and made pics with them .. so we went bk.. cross the street and i had the luck to get two more pics

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

Re: WE CATCHED DON2 - our experiences from the sets

:target: wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow that's soooooooooooooooooo awesome :faint: thanks German girls....you rock :target:

4. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

eeeee!!!!!!!!!! mamamamama!!!! :dance::dance:
    sooooo happpy for youuuu!!!!!!! :kiss::hug:
    and he looks soooo f******* HAWTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! :flame::flame:

5. kotsheno

kotsheno Well-Known Member

woooooooooow Ela iam so happy for you :hug:

when I read your words I felt that I had see him too

6. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

awww..How sweet :heart::heart:
    that's sooo wonderful..
    so happy for you dear Ela [​IMG]
    I felt Like I was there :eek:

7. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Oh God yes Ela :faint2: it was so amazing. It was just wonderful to look how Shah Rukh works. To see him shoot a Film is like a dream which becomes true. He looks so hot and wooooww in his black clothes. Undiscribeable. I mean he was came out of his Car and then i have seen him there sitting on the Bus and man what i have seen was Don there was no Shah Rukh just Don how he has look, i mean his facial play wooow so Don. We had the big luck to find the Set and we came to the place and Shah Rukh was sitting in his car to get some warmth. It is cold here. And after a while the door was open and he came out. And i was just :eek: :faint2: And then he was go into the Bus and then i have seen him sitting there in black. I have stand there and has nearly cry so lucky was i. I just have look at him. God Shah Rukh is so beautifull.
    Uh My knee is still hurting. Had a little Accident. I was fall on it. In the Hectic. No not on the Sets no worries no falling clumsy Anke before Shah Rukhs eyes :lol: God that would been really :redface: It is not serious just a bit blue. :lol:
    Well Mr. Don what should i say? "Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahin, namumkin hai" Is not the true anymore cause WE have catch YOU :cool: :lol: And I'm so thankfully for this wonderful experience.

8. phul

Thank you Ela that you have open the thread. :nod: :hug:

9. phul

And yes we was allowed to make pics when he came out if his Car but no way for me could not make one.

10. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

Also from me and Marlies a short stop. It was amazing yesterday at the set. We made also some pics - but we don`t know when we can manage to post them (also from the airport).
    I don`t know what to say in the moment - so much experiences - don`t know where to start and not much time these days :D:p. I will post all when I`m back at home....

@ girls and boy who are with us - I love you all :grouphug: - what a great time :cheer2:. Can`t wait for the next days :D:D:D

11. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Wow! Wow! Wow!!!! :eek: :lock1:

12. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

thanks for sharing Ela, Ramona & Anke :clap2:
    OMG, loving the pics & Don is looking awesome :target::target::eek:

13. eye of king

eye of king Active Member

OMG ..... i love don :heart:

14. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

We (Pedi, Anke, Deebee and I) are on the set and cought DON again :D
    We saw him over two hours shooting in the streets without barrieres.
    In the morning, during leaving his van, he saw us and said to us "How are you?" :faint:

15. eye of king

eye of king Active Member

you are so lucky friends , happy 4 all of you :hug: :hug:

16. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

I am so happy for all of you....i am sure SRK is going to rock Don 2:) Thanks for sharing your wonderful experiance.

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you all for sharing your experiences, this is really getting more exciting by the minute. I am more excited about this movie and can't wait for its release!

@Ramona I have moved your post to the photo gallery in the "pics on the set" topic.
    @Ela please post your pics there as well and add the links here.

again, as respect to SRK, please do not post pics of srk filming scenes from the movie.

18. Ella

AW: WE CAUGHT DON2 - our experiences from the sets

of course will post the pics there .. but later .. now have to head ;):D

19. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Re: AW: WE CAUGHT DON2 - our experiences from the sets

you're up too early! :D

20. phul

AW: WE CAUGHT DON2 - our experiences from the sets

Hello everyone. I'm at home today. I needed a break. I can't drive every day to Berlin. Also when i live only one Hour away. But I was there yesterday and it was so unbelievable.
    I reached Station Alexanderplatz at 9 am. I do not have know that they would shoot in the near. It was just a coincidence. Suddenly i have seen one of the black Vans and a black Mercedes and have think OMG that are the cars from crew. They have stand on a red trafficlight. I have seen in which way they drived. And think ok i will walk a bit around may be they shoot on the Fernseh Turm ( Tv Tower) it is one of Berlins biggest Tourists attraction and there in the near. So i was walk around the Tower but there was nothing so i have decide to drive with the Underground to the place where we ( The others and me) wanted to meet us. So i walked to the underground Station which was infront of the Hotel ( it think in meanwhile the whole world knows where they have shoot yesterday.) And suddenly i have seen some equipment and People from the Crew and i have think no thats not true. :lol: I was walk around the Hotel and there was they. The cars and a small white caravan . For Shah Rukh he was inside it during his breaks. I have look around if i can see Shah Rukh but first i do not have seen him and suddenly i have seen him and have think OMG there is he. They have shoot a scene.
    Please be not angry when i not tell what a scene they have shoot. It would not fair to the Team of Don 2 and it would spoil you if i would.:nod: But it was so wonderul to see him shoot during the scene he ran in my direction and was suddenly only 2 meters from me away. :heart: It was amazing to see him so near. And btw of course in the scene was more then just a walking Don but :tape: i will not tell more :nod: But they have shoot it again and again and again. It must not been right. I do not know what it was i'm not a profi in making Films :lol: But for me it was perfect. :love: I must been more then a half hour alone till the others where there it was just so wonderful to see Shah Rukh shoot and that so near. OMG he is really so beautifull and sexy too. :faint: I swear i had tears in my eyes so lucky was i.
    I have stand there and enjoy Don just this i do not have make pics during the shoot. It would not been right to make pics. It would been respectless to the Don 2 Team and it was not allowed. But so i could just enjoy the Shoot and Shah Rukh which was so good. From one second to the other he was suddenly a complete different person. In one Moment the cute and loveable Shah Rukh and in the next second the unscrupulous Don.:heart: And Shah Rukh says he can not act. :lol: And if he can act. :heart: After they have shoot the scene so often they made a break and Shah Rukh and some others had take a look at a small screen. I think they have watched the scene. :nod: Then Shah Rukh was go in to his little white caravan. And then finally the others came. And we could watch together how they have shoot a ohter scene.
    During a break i have seen Shah Rukh standig there in one Hand a cigarette and in the other his Lucky Mug. And suddenly he has take a sip :faint2: OMG and thats live only a few meters from us way. I have so think on Ela and Anne. Ela was came later she could not see it. God it looks cute on all the pics but in Nature :faint2: It was a wonderful day. We bought some newspapers. They are writting about the shoot in many newspaper. Shah Rukh is a star in Germany too now.:D Thats so great but it is not great that they writte about the locations. I hope it will not be one day so much peopel there that it disturb. :( We have seen too the Stunt which Shah Rukh has mention in his tweet. Wow i'm thankfully that he had a double for it. It was a 39 floors high building. That would been to dangerous for him. Ok the Stunman was secured but it has looked dangerous. Ok i want not tell to much :nod: It was a wonderful day and Shah Rukh :love: is really wonderful. I love him so much.