1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Wafa & Shilpz with the KING in NYC

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh with his Fans' started by Wafa, Jan 23, 2006.

1. cherine

cherine Well-Known Member

Woooow Lucky Women Wafa My Dream To See Srk Face To Face

2. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

you are sooo lucky!!!!! I wish I could meet him too. it`s a dream for me.

3. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

OMG exactly! This is the main reason why I love him because he actually cares about his fans. :heart:

LOL hahahha awww :eek: :kiss: At first i didn't even recognize him :eek: (call me blind or what lol!) I kept looking around and thinking, "OMG where is he?" :D

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thats why he saw you lost and said "come here sweetheart" :D

5. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

WAHAHAHAH OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pagli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

LOL OMG!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: I was lost in him :p

7. shahzura

shahzura New Member

Aww...thank you so very much for your kind wishes :heart: ...it makes me feel all nice & wonderful...like as if I'm near him already ;) ..insya Allah, if it's meant to be, it shall be...

P.S hehehe...i'll try not to disappear for too long next time.. ;)

8. avggomez

avggomez New Member

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luck ppl. u guys look awsome too.
    BTW wafa di i luv the 1st pic of yos n SRK's. thats very nice n u look very gorgeous in that. u look like a film star!!!!

9. avggomez

avggomez New Member

wow!!!!!:eek: :eek: u r so luky shilpz. wonderful. isn't he himself is a sweetheart after all:heart: :heart: .
    luky u guys. hope i will get a chance to c him close too. saw him @ temptations in Sri Lanka and dat ws it.:mad:

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you:eek: I wish!

11. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG!!! WOW!! That is so so sooo incredibly beautiful Sweetieoo!!!:heart: Wow yaar!! And the way he called you sweetheart...what an angel.:angel: You truly deserved such an amazing and special moment with Shah Rukh.:hug: InshaAllah there will be more.:kiss:

12. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Awww i know! I keep thinking of the way he said it, it was soo calm and gentle...he was such a sweetoo! :eek: :heart:

OMG Sweetieoo, that's soooo nice of you to say that :eek: :kiss: I'm just waiting for the day when I hear that he gave you a big hug! ;)

13. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Aww, wow yaar, I can totally imagine it!! Everything about him is so sincere and genuine...it's soothing. He's such an angel.:hug:

Aww :) , thank you sooo much Sweetieoo.:hug::kiss:

14. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Awww yes he is! God must be very proud of him :hug:

You're welcome Sweetieoo. :hug::kiss:

15. Nicoloe

Nicoloe New Member

Hya Wafa,

Since you posted the pics you did unfortunately not explain how came you met him.
    Was it during KANK-Shooting? Were you staying at the same hotel?
    How was it meeting him? What did he tell you?
    Sorry for being nosey, but seeing those wonderful pics it would be great to have your account of your meeting. I would really look forward to it, and I guess the others too.

Hugs,

Nicole

16. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG Yes I'm so sure that's true!!! :heart:

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I just went to nyc and met him:D yes that was in they hotel I stayed in the same hotel, during kank shooting. the meeting was fantastic but unfortunately I'm not at liberty to discuss what he said, it was confidential. inshaAllah you and everyone here will get the chance to meet him, he is supposed to be like Mekka, you have to meet him once in your lifetime.

18. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

He sure is! :heart: I'm sure you will also get a chance to meet him...just have faith, it will happen :)

19. Nicoloe

Nicoloe New Member

Hey Wafa, I was in Paris and DID meet him. Did you forget?...Lol
    Now I am eager to meet him again....

Hugs,

Nicole

20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL no I didn't forget, I meant for everyone here to get the chance to meet him too. I'm so glad you got the chance nicole. hopefully we have more fans here get the same opportunity.