1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Wafa & Shilpz with the KING in NYC

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh with his Fans' started by Wafa, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Lol, u know i was telling myself i would hug him but when he was standing right in front of my face, I totally froze! :eek:

Awww thanks sweetie, i hope and pray you get a chance to meet him too. He is sooo sweet and gentle...and the best part is he makes u feel soo important even in those few seconds you're with him. It really is an amazing experience to meet such a beautiful human being. :heart:

2. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

aww i know yaar... man... when were u guys in the city?

3. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Around beginning of November :)

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

nice... yeah i had classes at stonybrook.... although i could have bunked and taken the LIRR to the city.. :p

man i cant believe i missed him

5. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Lol! :p Aww don't worry, i'm sure he'll come again to NY in the near future and when that happens, don't miss that chance! ;)

6. pooja987

pooja987 New Member

Somehow I missed these pics!:eek:

OMG!!! He looks sooooo cute........ I want to hug him!!:heart: :hug:

Thank you so much for posting them wafa.

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

i def. wont... im just praying for that day to come

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

again, bringing this topic back to life for the newbies to enjoy exclusive pics.

9. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Thanks Wafa.:). You are so lucky, ah if only, maybe one day I may be so lucky:pray2:

10. SRKeshini

SRKeshini Active Member

oh wow you gals are just so lucky.
    Shahrukh is looking so adorable.
    thanx for sharing those pics with us.

11. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Am I blind or what:confused: :confused:
    Just saw this topic

Wauw Wafa & Shilpa beautiful pics :heart: :heart:

12. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Hey keshy, good to see you back:hug:

13. shahzura

shahzura New Member

Wafa!!!!...Now how did I miss seeing this topic???:D & Shilpz!!! He called you sweetheart!!! OMG!!... Both of you are so fortunate yaar!! Gosh! Both of you look so good with him!!:heart:

Was that at the hotel??...oh wow!...how did you manage to even go up there & meet him? Boy I'm missing out on a lot...heheh
    :D ....anyway, it feel so good to know that you guys were THAT CLOSE to him...sigh...

14. Rehana

Rehana Senorita.

uff..nice pix

15. Souby

Souby New Member

Same here I just saw the topic now. Nice pix Wafa and Shilpz

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

its ok weda, it happens to me too :p

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

see what happens when you disappear??? all this happened behind your back :D :p yes it was in the hotel in nyc. inshaAllah you get the chance to meet him soon too, I really hope so. you got to make a move though don't miss chances and don't wait for him to go to your country. go see him. He is SSSOOO much worth it.

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL... you guys need to go to every section to read the topics, or just click on New Posts on top menue to read all new threads.

19. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Oyeeeeee........ OMG... [​IMG] *sigh*

ahahaha.. I don't know what to say...:eek: He's so sweet... I'm just so glad he's so sweet... :eek: So glad I don't love and adore someone who doesnt give a damn about others and has this mighty attitude you know...:eek:

WAHHAAH Cueetoo... :kiss: I would freeze too!!!! :p :eek:

20. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I just went through this topic again, I 've got tears in my eyes now...!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm so happy for all of you... :kiss: