1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Wafa at Mannat

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Pakiza, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

:cheer2: :cheer2: welcome back wafa!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

missed talking to you dear:heart: :heart: :heart:

2. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can't believe this, I was away for 1 week and come home to this :scared:

I've missed all of the excitement :hurt:

Wafa and Weda you are so, so lucky :D and I now can't wait to read your accounts of your meeting with Shahrukh :faint: :faint:

So, I will now go and enjoy your reports :ranger: and share your wondeful experiences and excitement :thumb: :D

Oh you lucky, lucky girls :D :D :D

3. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

Wafa!!! welcome home! welcome home! :D

4. Caro

Caro New Member

AW: Wafa at Mannat

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: .................... that's so amazing!

5. kzaara

kzaara New Member

oh my GOD she is damn lucky

hey can someone tell me where can i find chad de india pics???

6. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

7. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Susi, it's time for a "sorry"..... don't you think??

8. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

:nod: yes, you're right, Brita :nod:

9. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

No problem, you dont have to believe it sweetheart.

10. sanusandhu

sanusandhu Ullu-Club-Member

Why do such people think it is impossible to meet Shah Rukh??? He has friends and other people have friends so it is not impossible to find a mutual friend in this day and age. I know a family friend whose brother is director and lives in bombay. I am sure if I request her, she will request her brother and he can probably request someone else and someday a meeting can be arranged with Shah Rukh. It only takes time and effort.
    I think Wafa and Weda need a BIG HUGE THANK You from members for sharing their trip with us.
    Sandeep

11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thanks sandeep, those dense people with limited intelligence deserve only limited fraction of a minute of our attention, so go on with your life and don't waste your time on such petty crumbs.

12. ninahdevi

ninahdevi Active Member

Have you all heard of the "6 degrees of separation"? -I don't know who developed the theory but it was already well known in the 80's before the explosion of internet and things like you tube-because of these things I think now we could now pare it down to the 4 or 5 degrees of separation. Basically it says EVERYONE in this world is connected- pretty closely. There is AT MOST only six degrees of separation between everyone in this world. so for example me (in usa) - planetsrk-wafa&weda-wafa's friend-Shahrukh (only 3 degrees of separation between me and srk who lives in a totally different circle on the other side of the planet) now that Wafa and Weda have met him that's reduced to 2 degrees. If I'm counting them correctly.

Anyway, my point is that this is not at all an unlikely thing to happen- as a matter of fact, with a group of people like us who are all over this planet- it would be wierd if it didn't happen at least once. When I was in college I studied in France- I RAN INTO A CHILDHOOD FREIND ON THE STREETS OF PARIS-I had no idea he was in the country, I was in France for 6 months there were hundreds of people on that street - Champs-Elysees- the chances that out of all those days and all those people we would actually converge and see each other were astronomical. Yet... Actually this has happened to me a lot in different situations so my cynical nature has losened quite considerably over the years. Alana and SRKsusie if you get out more- open yoursleves to people and adventure you'd be surprised what happens!

for example,
    There's only one other star-type person I've ever been as gaga about as I've been about Shahrukh. Only one other entertainer that comes across to me as completely dedicated to his fans, who gives his all in performance and seems to be a down-to-earth authentic human being, Bruce Springsteen.

I've been going to every concert he's given here since 1980- A fan for more than a quarter century. He's a huge star - I never in a million years thought I'd meet him in person. So the one time I couldn't afford to go to his concert- He and his wife walk into the store where I work (we're in the downtown area within 1/2 mile of the big concert/hockey arena)

I really wanted to walk over and give him a hug or shake his hand but I felt shy and I didn't want to invade his downtime with his wife- as it was he heard us tittering about him over at the information desk and grinned at us- THAT MADE MY DAY!

A couple of weeks ago I found out that the girl who works in the wine store behind the building where I live was once one of his roadies- a lighting stage hand--she said he was a marvelous boss and when I told her about my experience she said---

"OOHH MAN! girl, you shoulda just gone up to him and said hi, he woulda been totally in the spirit of that- he loves that sorta thing!"

Well maybe I'll get another chance... You see I'm not a cynic anymore.

I understand about being careful so that you don't get taken or conned- but planetsrk is a safe zone people-there's no real threat here so chill out. Don't be so cynical- you're missing out an some of the wonder and fun of this life.

Speaking of degrees of separation (or connection) I also read somewhere that everyone in the world is at the most a 26th cousin to anyone else-most are more closely related! So to all the planet
    " hi my Cuzzies!!!!" :grouphug:

13. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you, Andrea!
    But that's not the problem...
    Alana likes to spread poison in the forum.
    She enjoys the attention then.
    When she's bored, she likes to mess up the forum...
    From now on I don't believe a single word from her. :mad:
    ....very sad....

Ok, sorry, :sorry: :focus: :focus: :focus:

14. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

Wafa, Weda it is rare to find such pure hearted and lovely people who just do things from the heart. That is why I love Shahrukh so much. He is a genuine person and I believe that is why God cleared the way for all of you to meet and share this with us :nod: I am grateful that you have gone through so much trouble to travel, being tired and working through your own health problems and then to share this journey with us :hug:

15. tixa

tixa New Member

Why should SRK not invite someone he likes? Do you think he thinks he is better than Weda, Wafa or Lida? No, he never would think this way!

16. Astri

Astri New Member

You said it right.:thumb:

17. mannat1

mannat1 Member

Well said Andrea!
    I have heard of this theory, and actually, it makes a hell of a lot of sense, if the internet's taught us anything, its that the world really is a small place, and nothing is impossible!

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

lol andrea, smart analogy. I hope one day soon you meet him again and talk to him too.

19. s_labha

s_labha New Member

hey wafa..u went to mannat..wow thats reallygr8..u r indeed sol ucky...

20. Caro

Caro New Member

AW: Wafa at Mannat

@ninahdevi: can you summarize your post above shortly..... I don't get it :confused: please! that would be great^^ :hug: